What the hell is wrong with us?!

Rants about age limits actually tend to insult the intelligence of voters. If San Fran voters want the old babe why should we try to create laws that prevent them from voting? Pa. voters elected a young enough senator who was the victim of a stroke and doesn't seem to have the mental ability to do his job but if that's the way they want it, the Constitution says it's legal.

Bro I can't lift 55 gallons of concrete and I work construction every day. Not sure what your point was.

You roll the drum. I used to work in a Chemical plant putting up to 700lb drums on pallets for forklifts to move to stock. 4 per pallet. Use leverage, balance.

Lol. I realize this is nit helpful. Probably not what the org poster meant.

Last edited:
I'm not saying anyone here has one foot in the nursing home because of your age. I'm saying it's better for the country if we just enact a safety valve.

Then explain the requirements to be 35 to be president.
Many children are literal geniuses in grad school when you or i were in jr high yet they can't be elected.
intelligence and wisdom are two different things, thats why 35,,,

as to fienstien,, of course her age is her problem,, but you can find 30 yr olds as screwed up in the head as she is,, fetterman is another good example,, age limits wont stop him

thats why age limits wont solve the problem,, congress needs to get some principles and remove people like her that refuse to step down when they cant do the job,,

Rants about age limits actually tend to insult the intelligence of voters. If San Fran voters want the old babe why should we try to create laws that prevent them from voting? Pa. voters elected a young enough senator who was the victim of a stroke and doesn't seem to have the mental ability to do his job but if that's the way they want it, the Constitution says it's legal.
what if she got that way after being voted in???

shes cheating the voters out of competent representation,,

Imagine what evils her massive staff (25?) of dishonest criminals has been pulling behind her wirthless back for the last 6-8 yrs? No accountability. No integrity. Like the dirty libstain posting here.

I'm opposed to further regulations.

At the same time, I am deeply troubled by having people represent others who are clearly incapable of even representing themselves. My educated guess is that were they not in public office, they would legally be prevented from attending to their own affairs.

I would rather see voters recognize that as familiar as they are with that name, they are damaging themselves and others by voting for that incapacitated individual.

Age limits would end the rule of those who belong in nursing homes.

Term limits would end the good Ole boys club
The problem with age limits is you would eliminate some brilliant minds that have experienced a full life and are now ready to give back. If you actually read my post, I gave examples of people who are in full possession of their intellect and faculties well into their 80's and 90's. Assuming they are well enough physically, it would be tragic to give up all that experience, knowledge, talent just because of a number on a calendar.

Meanwhile the ignorant, stupid, brainwashed, incompetent come in all sizes, genders, races, ethnicities, sociopolitical demographics, and yes AGE groups. Comprehensive cognitive tests should weed out the Feinstein, Biden, et al who are no longer mentally competent in their jobs.

Term limits would eliminate a wealth of experience and know how of true public servants who love their job and are in their jobs to serve instead of for their own self gratification or self interests. Again take the money out of it and most will term limit themselves. Those who do not are there because they're good at it and love the job.

-

Forum List

Back