What the Hell is wrong with People?

Yet they are screaming to be vaccinated. Seems the scare tactics are working
It’s scary how easily controlled many Americans have become. The elites control the narrative and thus most of the people.

A $64,000 question for the Ages, huh?

But seriously.

Why would anyone living today on planet earth allow an experimental vaccine to be injected into their bodies? We each of us have but one mortal coil and one life to live inside of it. Further, why would any reasonable and or sane thinking human being get an experimental "jab" injection, a vaccine that will neither prevent getting the virus, prevent its transmission to others or even allow the "victim" who receives it to stop wearing masks and social distancing? Has government really and truly become our new GOD? God (the government) says you need to get the vaccine so what? So everyone obeys their new government god and steps right up? Common sense is dead, dead, dead.

Second COVID Shot Packs the Big Punch

In other news . . .

Will people at large, around the planet, really allow themselves to be forced into getting the vaccine shots in order to be "legally" allowed to buy food? Of course they will, right?

Where did you get the idea that it is an experimental vaccine?

Millions of people have received the COVID-19 vaccine. How many hundreds of thousands of people have died from the vaccine?

You’re uninformed. Get informed. Don’t be a dupe for the criminal State.

Five Questions:
1. DID YOU KNOW THAT WE HAVE NEVER SUCCESSFULLY VACCINATED AGAINST ANY CORONAVIRUS?
2. DID YOU KNOW IT USUALLY TAKES 5-10 YEARS TO FULLY DEVELOP A VACCINE?
3. DID YOU KNOW THAT THE COVID “VACCINE” IS BASED ON NEW TECHNOLOGY, WHICH HAS NEVER BEEN APPROVED FOR USE ON HUMANS BEFORE?
4. DID YOU KNOW THAT THE PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANIES CAN’T BE SUED IF THE VACCINE HURTS OR KILLS SOMEONE?
5. DID YOU KNOW 99.8% OF PEOPLE SURVIVE COVID19?
5 questions to ask your friends who plan to get the Covid vaccine

biden-malarkey-S.jpg

What a crock! Your "source" is an anonymous blog.

You just swallow anything, don't you? Are you that desperate?

A vaccine takes 2-10 years to develop. President Trump cut all the red tape and companies were able to start production of what they knew would work prior to final approval. All those things did exactly what President Trump promised. Warp speed.

If you want to risk your life and that of your loved ones, go for it! But you are encouraging innocent people to risk your foolhardiness. Shame on you.

You anti-vaxxers are such dipshits. You think all those diseases that we get vaxxed for and that have all but disappeared from countries where there are vaccination programs in place is just a coincidence?

Antivaxer mindset. "Oh, look, all those communities that get polio vaccinations no longer have cases of polio. Yet, all those third-world shitholes that don't have such programs, still get cases. But getting the vaccination has nothing to do with the former having no cases. That's just coincidence."

Last edited:
99.7% survive and that is without the vaccine.

Not true. 2.2 per cent have died. That is a 97.8 per cent survival rate.
I do not think so but you are welcome to prove it. Did you know Covid alone killed only 6% of the people on the inflated list of deaths?

The CDC data and scenarios can be found here.

COVID-19 Survival Rates

• Age 0-19: 99.997%
  • Age 20-49: 99.98%
  • Age 50-69: 99.5%
  • Age 70+: 94.6%

But seriously.

Why would anyone living today on planet earth allow an experimental vaccine to be injected into their bodies? We each of us have but one mortal coil and one life to live inside of it. Further, why would any reasonable and or sane thinking human being get an experimental "jab" injection, a vaccine that will neither prevent getting the virus, prevent its transmission to others or even allow the "victim" who receives it to stop wearing masks and social distancing? Has government really and truly become our new GOD? God (the government) says you need to get the vaccine so what? So everyone obeys their new government god and steps right up? Common sense is dead, dead, dead.

In other news . . .

Will people at large, around the planet, really allow themselves to be forced into getting the vaccine shots in order to be "legally" allowed to buy food? Of course they will, right?

Millions of people have received the COVID-19 vaccine. How many hundreds of thousands of people have died from the vaccine?

Five Questions:
1. DID YOU KNOW THAT WE HAVE NEVER SUCCESSFULLY VACCINATED AGAINST ANY CORONAVIRUS?
3. DID YOU KNOW THAT THE COVID “VACCINE” IS BASED ON NEW TECHNOLOGY, WHICH HAS NEVER BEEN APPROVED FOR USE ON HUMANS BEFORE?
4. DID YOU KNOW THAT THE PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANIES CAN’T BE SUED IF THE VACCINE HURTS OR KILLS SOMEONE?

biden-malarkey-S.jpg

A vaccine takes 2-10 years to develop. President Trump cut all the red tape and companies were able to start production of what they knew would work prior to final approval. All those things did exactly what President Trump promised. Warp speed.

If you want to risk your life and that of your loved ones, go for it! But you are encouraging innocent people to risk your foolhardiness. Shame on you.

Lol. Trump’s an asshole but he was right occasionally, like all presidents. You’re risking your life taking the vaccine. Doofus.

My own personal theory on immune systems which I live by is don't take vaccines since they are basically programming your immune system to be weaker. I have no data other than myself, but I believe vaccinations by definition weaken your immune system since you are artificially stimulating it to do it's job.

Obviously if you have underlying health issues you need to get it. But I don't.
My wife was required to get the vaccine and did, but I don't intend to get it. They are already saying people will have to have YEARLY Covid vaccines. Fuck that.

But seriously.

In other news . . .

Five Questions:

biden-malarkey-S.jpg

Lol. Trump’s an asshole but he was right occasionally, like all presidents. You’re risking your life taking the vaccine. Doofus.

Naw, he is an a**hole all the time! Trump is also right AII the time too. That's why he was elected.

7e969939c6ffc8c70e05996fa0cda887-X2.jpg
, ,

My own personal theory on immune systems which I live by is don't take vaccines since they are basically programming your immune system to be weaker. I have no data other than myself, but I believe vaccinations by definition weaken your immune system since you are artificially stimulating it to do it's job.

Obviously if you have underlying health issues you need to get it. But I don't.
My wife was required to get the vaccine and did, but I don't intend to get it. They are already saying people will have to have YEARLY Covid vaccines. Fuck that.

YEAH! F*** them! I'll just DIE! THAT'LL TEACH 'EM!

I get the annual flu vaccine for that too. So what? I get two shots instead of one, one in each arm. And...?

Last edited:

But seriously.

In other news . . .

Five Questions:

biden-malarkey-S.jpg

What?
Naw, he is an a**hole all the time! Trump is also right AII the time too. That's why he was elected.

, ,

What?

Why would anyone living today on planet earth allow an experimental vaccine to be injected into their bodies?
I'm in the moderna trial.

Why? Because somebody has to help save the planet, it it sure as hell won't be anyone like you.
That’s very magnanimous of you. Too bad it’s a wasted effort. There are all sorts of well known treatments for preventing and curing virus infections, that are proven to be safe. Why try something unsafe that handsomely benefits the well known crooks in big pharma?

No, I don't allow myself to be forced into anything. When it comes down to that game, people will simply wait and prey on folks coming home with groceries and rob them of their food. Survival of the fittest. After that, when folks finally realize the mess our leaders have made of the world while they sit back comfortably ensconced in high living for themselves in gated communities built from taxpayer money, maybe they'll start finally after them as well.

Oh wait, they kinda just did that a month ago.
People will just pay others to buy their food. My son and daughter in law haven't been to the store in a year. Everything is delivered.

the Phfizer and Moderna vaccines have an efficacy of 95%. A extremely recent study of 30k ppl from the US, who got at least one shot has revealed that transmission was prevented 89% of the time. Facts are not something to be feared. It is ignorance that you should be fearful of, because that is what keeps us all in fear.

But seriously.

In other news . . .

Five Questions:

biden-malarkey-S.jpg

What?

, ,

What?

Are you enjoying your excursion down Denial River?

Trump's Top 10 Accomplishments of 2020
COMMENTARY
By Steve Cortes
December 31, 2020

This year has been dominated by the pain and suffering thrust upon the globe by the criminal acts of the Chinese Communist Party. Even amid these harsh challenges, President Trump persevered to reach historic achievements. Therefore, as the year draws to its conclusion, it is worth detailing his 2020 accomplishments, as I have previously catalogued for each of the last three years.

Why would anyone living today on planet earth allow an experimental vaccine to be injected into their bodies?
I'm in the moderna trial.

Why? Because somebody has to help save the planet, it it sure as hell won't be anyone like you.
That’s very magnanimous of you. Too bad it’s a wasted effort. There are all sorts of well known treatments for preventing and curing virus infections, that are proven to be safe. Why try something unsafe that handsomely benefits the well known crooks in big pharma?

You have no clue as to the difference between bacteria and a virus, do you?

Here's a start. Try to educate yourself before going online to vividly display your ignorance.

Difference between a virus and bacteria.

But seriously.

In other news . . .

A slightly dramatic thread. The vaccine passport idea is to do with travel. For decades, people have needed to prove they are vaccinated against yellow fever, rubella and other diseases in order to enter certain countries.

The hype behind needing the vaccine passport to possibly go to a pub, sporting event, shopping etc.. is hype by the media outlets.

Forum List

Back