What the Hell is wrong with Biden and Harris?

Yarddog

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2014
So is this what we will come to expect from these two? This Biden guy is the one supposed to be a uniter yet he
purposely brings up the race card to divide America once again. Kamala's scree wasnt any better.
So he wants to compare police standoffs with Black Lives Matter/ anarchists after 100 days of rioting, burning and looting with 90 minutes of a rather surprise run on the Capitol building? Sorry Joe, cops didn't have enough time or warning to set up barricades and break out the dogs. One unarmed woman got shot dead... so how many did you need Joe to make all things even??? For the most part the 100s of thousands of people there simply came to protest.
Now is not the time to divide the country more.

My take on it is that both speeches by Harris and Biden is that it was a bone thrown to please some of their special constituents, and they are setting the groundwork for some form of nationalization of our police forces, now that they
will control all branches of government.

He's an old white guy that's a politician, strangely, a democrat. Democrats don't like old white guys.
I digress, he'll say anything to get elected, then it's business as usual.

Silicon Valley will be asking for their 'dividends' when he gets into office, strangely, democrats don't like corporate America.

I get so confused at times, sorry

He's an old white guy that's a politician, strangely, a democrat. Democrats don't like old white guys.
I digress, he'll say anything to get elected, then it's business as usual.

Silicon Valley will be asking for their 'dividends' when he gets into office, strangely, democrats don't like corporate America.

I get so confused at times, sorry

Well they like him because he's not really a leader, plus he knows a lot of business people in China.

Forum List

Back