What the heck happened to journalism ?

• Banned
by proxy maybe
consider this all started quite a while ago, the consolidation of media was a huge hit, social media was next, 1st amd need not apply, which of course Congress was all high 5's about

~S~
God damn it I'm more Andy Griffith that I am the parasite Bob Woodward where does journalism toes from here how do they find their way back

answer that

To that I would add the only problem with ABC's show theVIEW
is that PBS become just like that

TRUMPhatdrs paid by the taxpayer.

It's not fair....

• Banned
God damn it I'm more Andy Griffith that I am the parasite Bob Woodward where does journalism toes from here how do they find their way back

answer that

To that I would add the only problem with ABC's show theVIEW
is that PBS become just like that

TRUMPhatdrs paid by the taxpayer.

It's not fair....

and then the internet.
1639265278031.png

~S~

What happened to journalism:

1. For the past couple of decades, students in America have been turned into whinging beeyatches who can't compete in anything except for the Biggest Victim Olympics.

2. The young journalists of the Most Pussified Generation EVAH think that their profession is therapy for their FEELZ, thus all they do is push agendas.

3. So now we are at a point where the Mainsteam Media is thoroughly compromised, losing its audience and on life support doled out by Sleazy Weasel TechBro Overlords.

4. People who can think critically get their news via alternate media.

i wish i could...... :confused: maybe some of the old school journalists could?

~S~
Yes... I grew up in the 1970s in Chicago we have Walter Jacobson and Bill Kurtis Walter Cronkite was a liberal and I had no idea

they lost their revenue stream in printed ads and had to sell what people were buying

people started buying bullshit stories.

Forum List

Back