What the Chauvin trial reveals.

It's true that if Floyd had not resisted arrest he'd be alive. But that doesn't justify that the cop turned around and choked him to death. Chauvin was guilty. I agree with you that I don't like Floyd being hailed as any sort of great person, he wasn't. But it's not up to the cops to kill crappy people on the street, it just isn't
Most criminals are slime buckets. I wouldn't want to be a cop, and I'm grateful I don't have any personal contact with criminals today. But nobody forced Chauvin to take the badge, or kneel on the guys neck for 9 mins while he was handcuffed.

Although, I will say I saw a guy get maced while in jail because he wouldn't stop spitting on sheriff personnel. I didn't say a word.

Try reading my post again. I said Chauvin was guilty of murder, jackass
Where did I say you didn't ... DOUCHE. WATCH THE NAME CALLIINGG YUO FUCK

YOU MIGHT NOTICE TO WHOM i POSTED. idiot

This is all you said. " But nobody forced Chauvin to take the badge, or kneel on the guys neck for 9 mins while he was handcuffed. "

Why are you saying that to me since it supports what I said?

It's true that if Floyd had not resisted arrest he'd be alive. But that doesn't justify that the cop turned around and choked him to death. Chauvin was guilty. I agree with you that I don't like Floyd being hailed as any sort of great person, he wasn't. But it's not up to the cops to kill crappy people on the street, it just isn't
I think that people should understand that if you resist arrest you might well die. None of this $27 million to his family because he resisted arrest. Now everyone will do it even more. Should just have shot him.

So if you want the penalty for resisting arrest to be death by cop on the street, get that enacted into the law.

Most people think punishments should be proportional to the crime and cops should not be allowed to be judges on the street. But you can make your case.

That you're a libertarian is laughable though, you're a statist
I would pass a law that says that no matter who is found guilty or not, nobody can make money off of resisting arrest, not even the dead person's family.

Chauvin had to be found guilty on all counts, not because he was guilty on all counts but to prevent rioting, looting, and burning. Our political and educational institutions have corroded to the extent that violence and destruction are expected and worse, accepted.

This is a very bad thing for the United States and democracy because neither can survive under these circumstances. American media has gone to prostitution and higher education has drifted into Mafia Style, protection racket, criminality. American colleges and universities have abandoned academics to recruit mobs against an ethnic group which is all white people.

Non compliance is swiftly punished with scorched earth destruction first in cities, then in neighborhoods where innocent people live. This ugly power grab has been a long time coming and with the questionable results of the last presidential election it descends on us like a pall worse than the current pandemic.

Our legal system is in tatters and despite what the experts are saying about how well it worked, if failed when that judge did not declare a mistrial when an OJ Simpson-like change of venue was denied, Maxine Waters incited a riot, the President weighed in with an appeal for a guilty verdict and the city of Minneapolis awarded the Floyd family 27 million dollars before the jury was even seated!

Under normal circumstances Chauvin's appeal would guarantee the overturning of that verdict but the cowardice of the population in the face of rioting and looting encouraged by politics, media, and education leaves that awful outcome in limbo.

We better get a handle on this fast because contrived systemic racism will shatter our democracy.
there isnt any appeal because nothing wrong with the trial.
sequestration rules were followed.
g7xkrqwo7iu61.jpg

The probably isnt Chauvin, rather its over-all policy.

With six whites and six blacks on the jury, I suspect this will go to a hung jury.
I suspect you may be correct. But a hung jury=riots. I do not blame the rioters. They have been trained through by a reward system that rioting is ok. It is not even a racial crisis. Race is being used by Washington to divide the people.
Without social wedge issues like god, gays, guns, racism, abortion, Republicans would have very little to offer a poor or middle class American.

George Floyd was the victim of the Great Society, the War on Poverty, and Affirmative Action, not Derek Chauvin.

George Floyd was the victim of Derek Chauvin kneeling on his neck for eight minutes cutting off oxygen.

All while being handcuffed and surrounded by three armed policemen
Floyd was a victim of his own resisting arrest. No resisting, no knee on the neck.
Nope...as the witness video shows.

Chauvin had to be found guilty on all counts, not because he was guilty on all counts but to prevent rioting, looting, and burning. Our political and educational institutions have corroded to the extent that violence and destruction are expected and worse, accepted.

This is a very bad thing for the United States and democracy because neither can survive under these circumstances. American media has gone to prostitution and higher education has drifted into Mafia Style, protection racket, criminality. American colleges and universities have abandoned academics to recruit mobs against an ethnic group which is all white people.

Non compliance is swiftly punished with scorched earth destruction first in cities, then in neighborhoods where innocent people live. This ugly power grab has been a long time coming and with the questionable results of the last presidential election it descends on us like a pall worse than the current pandemic.

Our legal system is in tatters and despite what the experts are saying about how well it worked, if failed when that judge did not declare a mistrial when an OJ Simpson-like change of venue was denied, Maxine Waters incited a riot, the President weighed in with an appeal for a guilty verdict and the city of Minneapolis awarded the Floyd family 27 million dollars before the jury was even seated!

Under normal circumstances Chauvin's appeal would guarantee the overturning of that verdict but the cowardice of the population in the face of rioting and looting encouraged by politics, media, and education leaves that awful outcome in limbo.

We better get a handle on this fast because contrived systemic racism will shatter our democracy.
there isnt any appeal because nothing wrong with the trial.
sequestration rules were followed.
g7xkrqwo7iu61.jpg

The probably isnt Chauvin, rather its over-all policy.
There's always an appeal.

Most criminals are slime buckets. I wouldn't want to be a cop, and I'm grateful I don't have any personal contact with criminals today. But nobody forced Chauvin to take the badge, or kneel on the guys neck for 9 mins while he was handcuffed.

Although, I will say I saw a guy get maced while in jail because he wouldn't stop spitting on sheriff personnel. I didn't say a word.

Try reading my post again. I said Chauvin was guilty of murder, jackass
Where did I say you didn't ... DOUCHE. WATCH THE NAME CALLIINGG YUO FUCK

YOU MIGHT NOTICE TO WHOM i POSTED. idiot

This is all you said. " But nobody forced Chauvin to take the badge, or kneel on the guys neck for 9 mins while he was handcuffed. "

My post that you responded to was not a response to any post of yours. You misread my post, and then called me a name.

George Floyd was the victim of the Great Society, the War on Poverty, and Affirmative Action, not Derek Chauvin.

George Floyd was the victim of Derek Chauvin kneeling on his neck for eight minutes cutting off oxygen.

George Floyd was a dead man walking and you know it. No matter what the cops did or didn't do - he was a dead man - of his own doing. He was filled to the rim with fentanyl and was OD'ing. But yeah, blame the cops - not the asshole.

My post that you responded to was not a response to any post of yours. You misread my post, and then called me a name.

If you're agreeing with someone who you normally misread their post and call them a name, then you probably should acknowledge that in this post you are agreeing with them.

Re-reading your post, it still clearly looks like you are chastising me as if you don't realize you agree with me

I think that people should understand that if you resist arrest you might well die. None of this $27 million to his family because he resisted arrest. Now everyone will do it even more. Should just have shot him.

So if you want the penalty for resisting arrest to be death by cop on the street, get that enacted into the law.

Most people think punishments should be proportional to the crime and cops should not be allowed to be judges on the street. But you can make your case.

I would pass a law that says that no matter who is found guilty or not, nobody can make money off of resisting arrest, not even the dead person's family.

Wrong.
When an arrest is unwarranted, you have a duty to resist.
It is a crime to arrest someone who should not be arrested.
Likely about one of the worst crimes imaginable, because it is not just kidnapping, but abuse of authority.

George Floyd was a dead man walking and you know it. No matter what the cops did or didn't do - he was a dead man - of his own doing. He was filled to the rim with fentanyl and was OD'ing. But yeah, blame the cops - not the asshole.
You didn’t listen to the actual testimony did you?
All that was debunked

He died of depravation of oxygen

If you're agreeing with someone who you normally misread their post and call them a name, then you probably should acknowledge that in this post you are agreeing with them.

Re-reading your post, it still clearly looks like you are chastising me as if you don't realize you agree with me
I'm done

I disagree.
First of all, the reason Floyd likely had drugs in his system was to get rid of them to avoid arrest.
And arrest that is unwarranted.
The whole War on Drugs is totally illegal, as it defends the rights of no one.
And if he had ingested too many drugs, then a trip to the hospital would have prevented death.
That is not what he died from.
So everything was the fault of the cops, and the cops did everything wrong.

Wrong.
Likely about one of the worst crimes imaginable, because it is not just kidnapping, but abuse of authority.

If an arrest is unwarranted, you should cooperate and file a complaint. Don't be stupid.

Though in this case, the arrest was well warranted. I say that as a business owner who got screwed numerous times with fake bills

I'm done

I had a French friend when I was in school. She told me how she was in the Czech Republic, she spoke fluent Czeck, but idioms are always fun.

She was at a dinner party and the waiter came and started to take her plate. Said wait, I'm not done. Everyone smirked and giggled.

Turned out saying it that way meant she hadn't had her orgasm yet, LOL.

So you had your orgasm, huh? Cool for you.

There's no reason for you to not simply acknowledge that it completely wasn't clear that you weren't disagreeing with me. But then you are and will always probably be a dick about everything even like in this case when it's completely unnecessary other than that you can never own what you said

Wrong.

If an arrest is unwarranted, you should cooperate and file a complaint. Don't be stupid.

Though in this case, the arrest was well warranted. I say that as a business owner who got screwed numerous times with fake bills

The police are immune to any legal repercussions for their criminal behavior, so the only way to fight for justice is to resist.
The War on Drugs is so obviously wrong and illegal, that any cop involved with it deserves to get kicked, punched, or anything else you can do.
It is your duty to resist, so that the cop will think twice the next time.
Filing a complaint won't help anything at all, in the least.

And all the business had to do was complain they did not like the bill.
I still saw no proof it was bogus.
I am sure Floyd would have exchanged it if asked.
He did not leave, so he likely was unaware of any problem with the currency.
And even if he passed a bad bill by accident, that does not warrant an arrest.

Wrong.

The police are immune to any legal repercussions for their criminal behavior, so the only way to fight for justice is to resist.
The War on Drugs is so obviously wrong and illegal, that any cop involved with it deserves to get kicked, punched, or anything else you can do.

And all the business had to do way complain they did not like the bill.
How can the war on drugs be illegal? WTF is wrong with you?

And all the business had to do was complain they did not like the bill.

If Floyd hadn't resisted, he'd be alive.

There are bad cops. The cop who killed Floyd was a bad cop. But what you are advocating makes the jobs of good cops harder and shitting cops easier. How does that make sense?

Wrong.

And all the business had to do way complain they did not like the bill.
How can the war on drugs be illegal? Do you think more junkies like George Floyd is what is going to save America? WTF is wrong with you?

Forum List

Back