What song do you like to dance on ?

Dalia

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I will start with this French composer Pierre Henry ;)

White 6

Gold Member
Reaction score

Way back in the day, You Dropped a Bomb On Me, by the Gap Band and Turn the Page by Bob Seger & the Silver Bullet Band. Obviously, we gone dancing in many years.

White 6

Gold Member
Reaction score

Way back in the day, You Dropped a Bomb On Me, by the Gap Band and Turn the Page by Bob Seger & the Silver Bullet Band. Obviously, we gone dancing in many years.
Sorry, I don’t understand!:dunno: Could you explain ?
Sorry. Forgot you are French and I do not even know your age and maybe dancing is different there. I didn't dance during my very short time there.

OP
Dalia

Dalia

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Sorry. Forgot you are French and I do not even know your age and maybe dancing is different there. I didn't dance during my very short time there.
That a nice song, thank you, the music here is pretty cool, i put two that i like to dance on .

White 6

Gold Member
Reaction score

That a nice song, thank you, the music here is pretty cool, i put two that i like to dance on .

PJ and I could have danced to either of those back in the day. At 66, we do not get to clubs much anymore.

OP
Dalia

Dalia

Diamond Member
Reaction score

PJ and I could have danced to either of those back in the day. At 66, we do not get to clubs much anymore.
I understand the old legs tdon't work as well like when you are younger but the heart could stay young ;)

Last edited:

JOSweetHeart

Gold Member
Reaction score
My newest musical discovery falls into this category. I love the music. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List