What song do you like to dance on ?

I will start with this French composer Pierre Henry ;)

Way back in the day, You Dropped a Bomb On Me, by the Gap Band and Turn the Page by Bob Seger & the Silver Bullet Band. Obviously, we gone dancing in many years.

Way back in the day, You Dropped a Bomb On Me, by the Gap Band and Turn the Page by Bob Seger & the Silver Bullet Band. Obviously, we gone dancing in many years.

Sorry, I don’t understand!:dunno: Could you explain ?

Sorry. Forgot you are French and I do not even know your age and maybe dancing is different there. I didn't dance during my very short time there.

Sorry. Forgot you are French and I do not even know your age and maybe dancing is different there. I didn't dance during my very short time there.

That a nice song, thank you, the music here is pretty cool, i put two that i like to dance on .

That a nice song, thank you, the music here is pretty cool, i put two that i like to dance on .

PJ and I could have danced to either of those back in the day. At 66, we do not get to clubs much anymore.

PJ and I could have danced to either of those back in the day. At 66, we do not get to clubs much anymore.

I understand the old legs tdon't work as well like when you are younger but the heart could stay young ;)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back