What snacks are you making for the SB?

Great thread! I'm going to the ale house in NJ. They got the best fried calamari and loaded French fries. I'm going all out this year lol!

That will be fun I bet. I was thinking about going to one of the restaurants at Patriot Place, but it's going to be too packed with people. Might even need reservations.

Oh yeah ur a patriots fan. I got reservations to bar/restaurant I'm going to. It's my friends birthday so she picked the spot. Everyone I'm going with is rooting for the falcons, but I'll be rooting for the pats, because Brady supported trump and because I hate roger goodell.
We seen it all last year once you witnessed the two greatest sport history back to back nothing else matters.

Okay, so you aren't watching the SB and you aren't making snacks?

I'm going to make a taco lasagna to bring to a SB party. I'm going to layer soft corn tortillas and then a layer of taco meat and toppings and cheese along with a little taco sauce (you can use salsa instead, or probably even your favorite hot sauce), then another layer of tortillas, and etc. I can't wait to try it!

What are you making?

Sounds good! see you at 1?? I'll bring the extra salsa ;)

I might just go to Oakland for some really good wings at a sports bar.

Great thread! I'm going to the ale house in NJ. They got the best fried calamari and loaded French fries. I'm going all out this year lol!
There place where I party has great wings.

They are not hot or dry just good.

I'm going to make a taco lasagna to bring to a SB party. I'm going to layer soft corn tortillas and then a layer of taco meat and toppings and cheese along with a little taco sauce (you can use salsa instead, or probably even your favorite hot sauce), then another layer of tortillas, and etc. I can't wait to try it!

What are you making?

Are you watching the SB? I was thinking, I'm going to have to prepare that the morning of the SB because, unfortunately, I have to work until 6 PM Sunday. I'll have to bring it to work with me and put it in the fridge, and then hopefully I will be there in time for kick off which I think is at 6:30.

That will be fun I bet. I was thinking about going to one of the restaurants at Patriot Place, but it's going to be too packed with people. Might even need reservations.

Oh yeah ur a patriots fan. I got reservations to bar/restaurant I'm going to. It's my friends birthday so she picked the spot. Everyone I'm going with is rooting for the falcons, but I'll be rooting for the pats, because Brady supported trump and because I hate roger goodell.

I can't wait for the SB! I'm pumped! :2up:

Must be nice to be a Patriots fan , i think this will be a real exciting one

I made wings one year that were WAY too hot. I got this Chinese hot garlic sauce and I marinated the wings in it. OMG. They were so hot, they even burned your lips.

I hope so, and of course, I hope the Pats come out victorious! :D

The key with wings is same as the key with women - you got to get them naked.

What are you making?

Are you watching the SB? I was thinking, I'm going to have to prepare that the morning of the SB because, unfortunately, I have to work until 6 PM Sunday. I'll have to bring it to work with me and put it in the fridge, and then hopefully I will be there in time for kick off which I think is at 6:30.

Yep, I sure do plan on watching it, I have a hard time making a prediction with this one though.

I might just go to Oakland for some really good wings at a sports bar.
In 3 more years Oakland will be coming to Las Vegas.

Then I can get season tickets again.

We have a good group here that plans to carpool there and back again.

I love the SB. Such an excuse to pig out!

I hope so, and of course, I hope the Pats come out victorious! :D
The falcons are going to cream them

But it doesn't matter

I've made a few corn tortilla (?taco) lasagnes. They are great if you want to avoid wheat, but not quite as good as a traditional lasagne as the tortilla has a tendency to become a bit soggy.
Who eats real lasagna on Superbowl Sunday ??

Italians ??

What are you making?
Snacks? Will there be weed?
Colorado and California will undoubted be grilling and smoking weed, indeed.

By the time the game is over they will all be passed out and freely farting in technicolor.

Forum List

Back