What snacks are you making for the SB?

I'm going to make a taco lasagna to bring to a SB party. I'm going to layer soft corn tortillas and then a layer of taco meat and toppings and cheese along with a little taco sauce (you can use salsa instead, or probably even your favorite hot sauce), then another layer of tortillas, and etc. I can't wait to try it!

What are you making?

What is the SB Chris? :confused-84:

SuperBowl .........The final football game of the season between the 2 best teams.

Thanks. I thought that SB might have been Son of a Bitch :eusa_doh:

What snacks are you making for the Son of the Bitch?

Then I thought this is unusual for Chris, her using such a filthy term when she's always so well behaved :rolleyes-41: :poke:

OMG, I laughed so hard at that. Thanks Lucy. :lmao::lmao::lmao: Especially since opposing teams & supporters say that about the other side :lmao:

I got to go home from work early today (things are really slow), and I already prepared my taco lasagna. I'm leaving at like 5 PM to go watch the Super Bowl. :2up: Go Pats! :beer:

Looks good, WillHaftawaite. I'm not a big fan of hot dogs though. :)

I wonder how brats would work instead.....ya'd have to pre-cook em first though
Would you?

15-18 minutes in the oven should be long enough to cook the brats

would I what????? Make them? Prolly since I've been drooling over the video & already made my checklist of ingredients. I got everything except the dough so going to make a store run. I'm also thinking of doing both brats & dogs to compare and that will be our supper.

Sorry but you'll have to make them yourself cause I don't think you & yours are within driving distance to join us.

Would you?

would I what????? Make them? Prolly since I've been drooling over the video & already made my checklist of ingredients. I got everything except the dough so going to make a store run. I'm also thinking of doing both brats & dogs to compare and that will be our supper.

Sorry but you'll have to make them yourself cause I don't think you & yours are within driving distance to join us.

Would you have to precook them, considering the time they will be in the oven?

Mmmm brats. Cooked in the crock pot with sauerkraut is how I usually make them.

Going to try the hot dogs above though. Thanks for posting that.

Would you?

Would you have to precook them, considering the time they will be in the oven?

Oh.....oops........I would just because they are raw & will do on top of the stove & let cool before assembly.

15-18 minutes in the oven......wrapped with dough & cheese and the chili seems more like a warm up just to melt the cheese & cook the store bought dough & heat the chili, but I don't think would be enough to cook raw brats. That timeline might work, if the brats were naked & alone.

The hot dogs wouldn't be a problem since they're usually precooked already

Just decided to watch SB for the first time ever, so got no snacks :mad-61:

IMG_2040.JPG

Last edited:
I'm going to make a taco lasagna to bring to a SB party. I'm going to layer soft corn tortillas and then a layer of taco meat and toppings and cheese along with a little taco sauce (you can use salsa instead, or probably even your favorite hot sauce), then another layer of tortillas, and etc. I can't wait to try it!

What are you making?

I think I heard a razor

I'll be having some hairless pie... hopefully lol

-Geaux
don't you people eat squirrel and possum

What are you making?

I think I heard a razor

I'll be having some hairless pie... hopefully lol

-Geaux
don't you people eat squirrel and possum

Possum no. Squirrel was consumed when I was young. It's actually pretty good along with rabbit and dove

-Geaux

Great thread! I'm going to the ale house in NJ. They got the best fried calamari and loaded French fries. I'm going all out this year lol!

That will be fun I bet. I was thinking about going to one of the restaurants at Patriot Place, but it's going to be too packed with people. Might even need reservations.

Oh yeah ur a patriots fan. I got reservations to bar/restaurant I'm going to. It's my friends birthday so she picked the spot. Everyone I'm going with is rooting for the falcons, but I'll be rooting for the pats, because Brady supported trump and because I hate roger goodell.

I can't wait for the SB! I'm pumped! :2up:

I told you the falcons was going to destroy the patriots..

That will be fun I bet. I was thinking about going to one of the restaurants at Patriot Place, but it's going to be too packed with people. Might even need reservations.

Oh yeah ur a patriots fan. I got reservations to bar/restaurant I'm going to. It's my friends birthday so she picked the spot. Everyone I'm going with is rooting for the falcons, but I'll be rooting for the pats, because Brady supported trump and because I hate roger goodell.

I can't wait for the SB! I'm pumped! :2up:

Must be nice to be a Patriots fan , i think this will be a real exciting one

I hope so, and of course, I hope the Pats come out victorious! :D
The falcons are going to cream them

But it doesn't matter

I picked it.. Not hard to do

Forum List

Back