What should we do to any American who helps the Taliban?

What you say here reminds me of something that was asked about at another forum that I go to. The given question was this one: Is it unpatriotic of me to not give a flip what you were doing? The question is about all that took place on September 11, 2001. My answer to the question was actually "No." and the reason why I said "No." is because of our nation being the free piece of ground that it is supposed to be still. In other words, vaccinations have become available to whoever thinks that vaccinations make well enough what their fans believe to be the needed difference. Cigarettes, alcoholic beverages, crack cocaine, etc. have been made available to whoever thinks that them things make well enough what their fans believe to be the needed difference. What I am pointing out here can also be said for things like food, music, movies, books, TV shows, sport activities, clothes, what kind a place a person decides to be their home, etc...at the end of the day, no one person here in America is more patriotic compared to another.

And for the record, the rest of what I had to say over at that other forum is this:

To answer the question that got this conversation going, I don't think that its unpatriotic to not care about stuff, but depending on far you decide to fly with certain feelings concerning any matter, don't be surprised if you get busted for whatever illegal activity it is that you eventually choose to become guilty of doing. In other words, I guess that the better thing to do is to just stay focused on whatever is important enough to you which could very well be the best way to deal with anyone who makes it their goal to disrupt your life in whatever way that they can.

God bless you and our homeland always!!!

Holly

P.S. If Covid is considered an enemy, what name do we give the sicknesses that have been out there longer?
A pandemic/US epidemic is substantially different than the many diseases, including infectious disease we face. The other disease are being mitigated or controlled as much as possible with current tools available. We have not had a highly contagious novel virus in the US since 1918. The US rallied around the tools availabe, at the time, to controll the virus, isolation, quarantine, good personal hygiene, use of disinfectants, and limitations of public gatherings. Very few argued what needed to be done. It was like a war effort.
If we cannot get close to 80% vaccinated the virus will continue to ravage until natural herd immunity is attained. The estimated deaths would be between 2 to 3 million. It would take a long time to be reached, increasing the chance of a more deadly variant forming, causing more deaths. The novel virus not only kills people, it greatly damages our economy.
When we have faced threats to our country in the past, the vast majority of citizens came together. They sacrificed and took risks to minimize the damage and save our country.
Too many selfish, freightened people are not doing this to manage COVID. Sometimes you give up individual rights for the common good.
Vaccines have been mandated for schoold children for decades with very few complaining.
Those not taking the vaccine effects everyone, not just the one refusing.

ElmerMudd is a Leftist coward who will not respond to comments that do not fit his false Leftist narrative.
I will respond to any comment or question. If the comment is just saying screw you, what do you want me to say.
There has not been one good statement countering those helping COVID are treasonous.

Would you be an vaccine enforcement officer?
I want to help those who want vaccines, to make sure they have access to vaccines.

The people aiding and abetting the COVID-19 virus by not getting vaccined make me want to puke.
Skilled and hardened law officers should get their sorry asses on planes out of the US.

I will respond to any comment or question. If the comment is just saying screw you, what do you want me to say.
There has not been one good statement countering those helping COVID are treasonous.
You are a coward ElmerMudd ....

Get back with me when you can answer comment 51, 55, and 60 if you have the balls to answer my questions.

I want to help those who want vaccines, to make sure they have access to vaccines.

The people aiding and abetting the COVID-19 virus by not getting vaccined make me want to puke.
Skilled and hardened law officers should get their sorry asses on planes out of the US.

I think you'd be good at being a vaccine enforcement officer

You are a coward ElmerMudd ....

Get back with me when you can answer comment 51, 55, and 60 if you have the balls to answer my questions.
OK
Would you consider giving the Taliban 86 billion dollars in American equipment, technology, and intelligence, "helping the Taliban"?
Absolutely not. You are talking about what was given the Afghan Army and Police by US and allies.
What should we do to these people? NOTHING you idiot. They didn't give to the Taliban they gave it to the Taliban's enemy. (we thought)
What should we do with Americans who are responsible for helping the Taliban?
You are a fricking dumbass. Same as above. This was a plan to strengthen the Afhans to fight the extremists. As the Afghans retreated the Taliban took the equipment just like they did when the Russians retreated.
If an American knowingly gave help to Taliban string them up with those helping COVID.
ElmerMudd is a Leftist coward who will not respond to comments that do not fit his false Leftist narrative.
I think the extreme left is as stupid as the extreme right. You do not know shit.
You have no brains and no balls. That means we could not string you up by the balls so we will find something else.
Any more questions dumbass.

Last edited:
What should we do to any American who helps the Taliban?
I am sure there are many different answers on how to treat a treanous piece of shit helping our enemy.

COVID-19 is our enemy. Donald Trump declared war on COVID-19. COVID-19 is hurting our country more than the Taliban, currently.
Those not getting vaccinated or refuse to wear a mask are aiding and abetting the enemy.

Shouldn't we treat those helping COVID-19 spread the same way we treat someone helping the Taliban.

You are a class a moron.

You are a class a moron.
You are a class a moron.
You must be one who is aiding and abetting the spread of COVID. COVID that is killing our citizens, including children, and harming our economy.
People like you are losing your jobs, not being hired, banned from public places but you continue to help COVID devastate our country.

You must be one who is aiding and abetting the spread of COVID. COVID that is killing our citizens, including children, and harming our economy.
People like you are losing your jobs, not being hired, banned from public places but you continue to help COVID devastate our country.

You mean the disease engineered by your fascist scientists to enact authoritarian dictates all over the world.

Forum List

Back