What should we do to any American who helps the Taliban?

These are the same dipshits that will claim they are patriots. Kinda shows you how much they lie.
Meanwhile Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Commies continue to claim that abortion is the choice of women, Their bodies their choice, but when it comes to vaccinations your body is no longer yours.
What a strange false dichotomy of logic.

**********​
**********​

Meanwhile Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Commies continue to claim that abortion is the choice of women, Their bodies their choice, but when it comes to vaccinations your body is no longer yours.

**********​
**********​

By discussing abortion when the subject is our enemy COVID-19 you are helping the COVID virus devastate America.
You are like Americans who aided and abetted the Nazis durring WWII.
The treasonous pieces of shit thought they were patriots too, Just like you do.

Apparently, our job is to

Vaccine:
a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease.
^
That is not what we are receiving. This vaccine does not make you immune to covid. The best this "vaccine" offers is reducing the symptoms or eliminating the symptoms if you come down with covid and only for a short period of time. So now we have the vaxxed wandering around the healthy and infecting them.

What should the still healthy do with the ill-informed that think a genetic mutation serum< because that is what you are being injected with, protects them like an actual vaccine would?
Why are over 99% of the people dying from COVID, currently, have not taken what people are calling the COVID vaccine. While those who have taken what they call the COVID vaccine are rarely dying or being hospitalized.
Whatever you want to call it is defeating the virus.

Get the Obama people to comment on their heroism, like they did with berghdal or whatever the fuck his name is.
Those who cannot disagree with what I said, try and change the subject.
By default this guy says we should treat those not vaccinated as traitors.

**********​
**********​

The first time a woman aborting a zygote, embryo, or fetus causes me or anyone else to catch a life threatening illness I will agree its not just the woman's choice.

You cannot be this stupid. If my neighbor is obese it will not effect my health or my children's health.
Many individuals who die of COVID or any disease have underlying conditions. Many people who die of COVID have no underlying conditions. As Delta variant infects more young people more healthy people are dying from COVID.
Your stupidity and others stupidy can ultimately harm intelligent people.
You cannot be this stupid....MOST people that die are old/obese/etc
---Cid is ia big nothing burger--even MORE nothing comparing it with the Taliban
Your stupidity and others stupidy can ultimately harm intelligent people

What do you suggest?
The death penalty may be too harsh, but should be considered. We do not have enough jails. Maybe take away their US citizenship and send them to other countries.
To eliminate this group would make America smarter and stronger.

What should we do to any American who helps the Taliban?
I am sure there are many different answers on how to treat a treanous piece of shit helping our enemy.

COVID-19 is our enemy. Donald Trump declared war on COVID-19. COVID-19 is hurting our country more than the Taliban, currently.
Those not getting vaccinated or refuse to wear a mask are aiding and abetting the enemy.

Shouldn't we treat those helping COVID-19 spread the same way we treat someone helping the Taliban.
You mean we can be President, even if we're not qualified????

You cannot be this stupid....MOST people that die are old/obese/etc
---Cid is ia big nothing burger--even MORE nothing comparing it with the Taliban
Your stupidity and others stupidy can ultimately harm intelligent people
Oh my, you have terminal stupidity. It is worse than being morbidly obese, smoker, heavy drinker, drug addicted person.

your BLM buddies
1631390808082.png

Forum List

Back