What should really send a chill down the spine of Trump backers

If you didn't have strawman arguments, you'd have nothing at all to say. Mueller isn't saying anything because he has nothing. the rest of it is a pipe dream that eases your butthurt a little.

Well, you got to type "butthurt" this morning.....Your right wing duties have been fullfliied for the day.....Now go back to bed......LOL

Notice the shift in "loyalty by right wingers (actually, ex tea-baggers on here)...:

Comey...a republicans is now BAD
Mueller...a republican is now BAD
McCain...a republican is now BAD

Trump.....a wishy-washy, charlatan, sometime republican is now......Precious.

LOL
wow dude your desperation is humiliating you

He thinks right wingers are loyal to a party like the left is. :)

He seriously doesn't understand how his claim of no leaks is contradicted by his constant posting of leaks about what Mueller is doing.

No, dimwit..........LIST the "leaks" that can be ONLY be coming out of the Mueller's team investigation.........and PLEASE don't tell me that Hannity said it....

"The officials who described the financial focus of the investigation spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to speak publicly."

Special counsel is investigating Jared Kushner’s business dealings

As well Mueller SHOULD investigate Jared-baby......you don't like it? Too fucking bad...LOL

So if the official quoted letting us know that Kushner is being investigated didn't leak the information to the press, how did the press get the quote from him?

Notice the shift in "loyalty by right wingers (actually, ex tea-baggers on here)...:

LOL

Which is why Obamacare was repealed on its first attempt

LOL

Watch how fast they go away if they don't bring it up again.

Bloody fool. You are the one that posted there were no leaks. I proved you wrong.

MORON.....your "proof" is from an OPINION piece????.....LOL

Grab some vaseline. This is going to hurt.

"Five people briefed on the interview requests, speaking on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the matter publicly, said that Daniel Coats, the current director of national intelligence, Mike Rogers, head of the National Security Agency, and Rogers’s recently departed deputy, Richard Ledgett, agreed to be interviewed by Mueller’s investigators as early as this week. The investigation has been cloaked in secrecy, and it is unclear how many others have been questioned by the FBI."

Special counsel is investigating Trump for possible obstruction of justice, officials say

Oh really? Russia. Oligarch. Cheeto. Trump sucks..... you know, at this point I hope Teump fires Muller and the rest of them. Then I hope he comes out urging primaries agains any soft sounded Republicans in congress. If that challenger is a democrat so be it if they will work with it the president. May go bad for Trump, it it will get the chaff out of the mix. Only way other then that is if McCain and all his rink friends hurry up and die.

So if the official quoted letting us know that Kushner is being investigated didn't leak the information to the press, how did the press get the quote from him?

WHAT...WHO.......Mueller's "official"???

Even a 3rd grader could conclude that Kushner.....after Donnie-baby" revelation that Jared was ALSO in that meeting with the Russians.... would see that Kushner will be questioned by one or both congressional investigative committees....

So, tell us WHO is that official and if that official is a Mueller team member..........I'll wait....................

LOL

What the hell are you two nitwits blabbering about?

Oh really? Russia. Oligarch. Cheeto. Trump sucks..... you know, at this point I hope Teump fires Muller and the rest of them. Then I hope he comes out urging primaries agains any soft sounded Republicans in congress. If that challenger is a democrat so be it if they will work with it the president. May go bad for Trump, it it will get the chaff out of the mix. Only way other then that is if McCain and all his rink friends hurry up and die.

Be proud, right wingers that you have this idiot in your midst..LOL (English is a bitch, isn't it?)

Be proud, right wingers that you have this idiot in your midst..LOL (English is a bitch, isn't it?)

Don't you got fetuses to kill and colord folk to keep in line with your klan pals?

Putin wants to help Trump Make America Great Again, Progressives, like you and your ilk Jake, want to make America Venezuela

So, in your fucked up half brain, Putin, an ex-KGB thug a product of a communist regime wants for Trump to "make America great again"....and we who oppose the TWO thugs want to make this country as communistic as Venezuela????

Is THAT your best argument, you fucking moron????......LOL

You're stupid

Don't you got fetuses to kill and colord folk to keep in line with your klan pals?

So, fuckheads like you....who are probably "evangelical" Christians are clamoring for McCain to........ "hurry up and die"......

LOL

When were any of them good?

LOL

What the hell are you two nitwits blabbering about?

It's called sarcasm :)
And rebuttal

Even a 3rd grader could conclude that Kushner.....after Donnie-baby" revelation that Jared was ALSO in that meeting with the Russians.... would see that Kushner will be questioned by one or both congressional investigative committees....

So, tell us WHO is that official and if that official is a Mueller team member..........I'll wait....................

And now Fat Donnie is threatening Mueller that he had better not investigate Kushner's finances

Still waiting....I may need to shave again.

No leaks eh? So the media's claim that Mueller is now investigating trumps financial records is a lie . Surprising admission

It may be nothing short of a miracle if you could understand this......but maybe for others.......

Mueller's charge is also to determine what possible leverage Russia has on that country's impact on the influence-free conduct of our own democracy.........and that LEVERAGE that the Russians may have on us could be found in Trump's personal finances.....

I know it take a miracle, but one of these days I hope you actually respond to what I say rather than whatever the voices tell you.

Also can you please cite where Mueller has been charged to investigate what leverage there might be against trump? Seems oddly convenient that no president prior has ever been investigated as to what blackmail material exists. Especially since this president isn't ashamed of anything he has done or care about what is made public.

Forum List

Back