What should really send a chill down the spine of Trump backers

Notice the shift in "loyalty by right wingers (actually, ex tea-baggers on here)...:

Comey...a republicans is now BAD
Mueller...a republican is now BAD
McCain...a republican is now BAD

Trump.....a wishy-washy, charlatan, sometime republican is now......Precious.

LOL

It will be funny when the entire trump administration is lead away in hand cuffs. Mueller will cause so much pressure on the orange one that he will try to start WW III. Let's hope Tillis and Mattis will talk him down.

Put down the bong Jim and for the sake of freaking humanity stop WHINING. You lost an election. Deal with it. If you don't you D's are just going to continue to lose even more seats across the nation.

So you're okay with Putin picking our president?
he picked hitlery and lost. we've seen the evidence.

Notice the shift in "loyalty by right wingers (actually, ex tea-baggers on here)...:

Comey...a republicans is now BAD
Mueller...a republican is now BAD
McCain...a republican is now BAD

Trump.....a wishy-washy, charlatan, sometime republican is now......Precious.

LOL
wow dude your desperation is humiliating you

Leakers Mess With the Trump Investigation
Insiders need to shut up if they want the public to trust the results.

Stephen L. Carter

June 15, 2017, 12:52 PM CDT

Leakers Mess With the Trump Investigation

If your other half brain were functioning, and if your could read your own citation beyond the headline, you'd see that the author of this opinion piece, actually states:

Experienced Washington hands have suggested that the leaks are coming not from investigators but from current or former intelligence officials whom Mueller's staff will be questioning

LOL.

The leakers told us they weren't leaking....lol, Jake

I seriously doubt if Mueller will find much on Trump personally. Especially anything indictable

Any leader involved in questionable activities knows not to get personally involved but to let underlings make the actual contacts. I suspect Trump has maintained plausible deniability

What will happen is that Flynn, Manafort, Kushner and Lil' Donnie will be up to their armpits in questionable contacts with the Russians and failure to report those contacts. Unless they cop a plea and reveal what Trump knew, Trump will get out of this with just the humiliation of an election victory tainted by Russian interference

Presidential pardons to follow

I fully agree......Trump himself will neither be indicted nor ever impeached...and actually, no decent "spy" would have ever trusted an orange buffoon to pull off any decent subterfuge.

Most likely,however, is a Trump resignation, urged on by republicans who see the Trump "brand" as a liability to their own sorry asses.

No doubt in my mind that Mueller's investigation will divulge a whole bunch of ethical, questionable behaviors along the lines of emolument breaches and financial misdeeds....not along the lines of outright criminality but very unsavory behaviors.

Slice it any way your biases dictate, but if Trump and his followers thought that his would be an outstanding administration, that estimation is only agreed upon by morons.

I seriously doubt Trump would resign without the threat of impeachment
He will go out like Reagan with Iran/Contra.....nothing to pin on Trump except for inept leadership

There will be a slew of charges against his team and it may only mean a lesser role for Kushner who will resign so that he can take care of his personal business empire and Trump will give a Medal of Freedom and pardon from prosecution

Trump supporters will not care. They will only gloat that they won regardless of how sleazy that victory was

.x

This is who you dems are.

NOT having people who gloat and laugh about our deaths in power is a great victory.

Your made up quibbles about this and that is nothing and not credible in light of who you are.

I would readily agree that most of the main stream media is slamming Trump at every opportunity, and mostly "deserved" since Trump called the media "an enemy of the people".....I mean, what did he expect?

However, what should be a serious concern for Trump backers, is the methodical and professional behavior of the Mueller's investigative team....no leaks and no undue notoriety.

Ultimately, the methodical behavior of Mueller shows that a viable and credible investigation is being implemented and THAT may be a harbinger of some serious consequences to the amateurish, flip-flopping and often bizarre behavior of the Trump administration.

Yup, we're real worried. Months of fishing and still....

Kids-Fishing-Tournament-pic.jpg

...nothing.

Comey was fishing long before that, and before him the MSM has been fishing for reasons for impeachment.

Try to keep up, nut.

Morons like you have long posted on here that Comey and Clapper never had Trump in their cross hairs......only about Russia's involvement in their propaganda to influence the election.

When the ongoing Mueller investigation reaches the number of months that Trump spent in trying to find Obama's "true" birth certificate, then you can bitch.........LOL

I seriously doubt if Mueller will find much on Trump personally. Especially anything indictable

Any leader involved in questionable activities knows not to get personally involved but to let underlings make the actual contacts. I suspect Trump has maintained plausible deniability

What will happen is that Flynn, Manafort, Kushner and Lil' Donnie will be up to their armpits in questionable contacts with the Russians and failure to report those contacts. Unless they cop a plea and reveal what Trump knew, Trump will get out of this with just the humiliation of an election victory tainted by Russian interference

Presidential pardons to follow

I fully agree......Trump himself will neither be indicted nor ever impeached...and actually, no decent "spy" would have ever trusted an orange buffoon to pull off any decent subterfuge.

Most likely,however, is a Trump resignation, urged on by republicans who see the Trump "brand" as a liability to their own sorry asses.

No doubt in my mind that Mueller's investigation will divulge a whole bunch of ethical, questionable behaviors along the lines of emolument breaches and financial misdeeds....not along the lines of outright criminality but very unsavory behaviors.

Slice it any way your biases dictate, but if Trump and his followers thought that his would be an outstanding administration, that estimation is only agreed upon by morons.

I seriously doubt Trump would resign without the threat of impeachment
He will go out like Reagan with Iran/Contra.....nothing to pin on Trump except for inept leadership

There will be a slew of charges against his team and it may only mean a lesser role for Kushner who will resign so that he can take care of his personal business empire and Trump will give a Medal of Freedom and pardon from prosecution

Trump supporters will not care. They will only gloat that they won regardless of how sleazy that victory was

.x

This is who you dems are.

NOT having people who gloat and laugh about our deaths in power is a great victory.

Your made up quibbles about this and that is nothing and not credible in light of who you are.

Republicans are perfectly willing to accept their victory.....even though it has the STINK of Russian intervention all over it

Republicans are perfectly willing to accept their victory.....even though it has the STINK of Russian intervention all over it

...and that "victory"is a Pyrrhic one at best......"winning a battle, and losing the war".............What Trump has done to damage the GOP, no democrat could ever have dreamed of........

I would readily agree that most of the main stream media is slamming Trump at every opportunity, and mostly "deserved" since Trump called the media "an enemy of the people".....I mean, what did he expect?

However, what should be a serious concern for Trump backers, is the methodical and professional behavior of the Mueller's investigative team....no leaks and no undue notoriety.

Ultimately, the methodical behavior of Mueller shows that a viable and credible investigation is being implemented and THAT may be a harbinger of some serious consequences to the amateurish, flip-flopping and often bizarre behavior of the Trump administration.

No leaks eh? So the media's claim that Mueller is now investigating trumps financial records is a lie . Surprising admission

Here is a recent development ...very recent

In this Episode a Seasoned Russian Diplomat sends a Kick to the Trumpsticles........
SeanSpicer's Mic @Spicerlies
Lavrov is a seasoned diplomat, the distain/contempt he displayed in this interview.
Stunning. Menacing. Vulgar

2604.png
Warning shot to Trump
2604.png
https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/888359468207091712 …

7:55 AM - 21 Jul 2017

the Russians know that this news is a "kick in the Balls" :badgrin:for Trump at this time ...LOL...they are letting Trump know who is his Daddy :biggrin: ...

EXCLUSIVE: Russia's Lavrov Says Trump May Have Met Putin More Times

Oh and the Special Counsel was appointed only because of Comey's illegal leaks.

Nahhhhh....Comey's actions were not "illegal" and mostly prompted by the arrogance of the orange clown.

But this thread is about Mueller's professional and on-going investigation. PERIOD

Once again comey lied about what motivated his leaks. He claimed it was trumps tweet but trumps tweet was in reaction to information comey already leaked.

No leaks eh? So the media's claim that Mueller is now investigating trumps financial records is a lie . Surprising admission

It may be nothing short of a miracle if you could understand this......but maybe for others.......

Mueller's charge is also to determine what possible leverage Russia has on that country's impact on the influence-free conduct of our own democracy.........and that LEVERAGE that the Russians may have on us could be found in Trump's personal finances.....

If you didn't have strawman arguments, you'd have nothing at all to say. Mueller isn't saying anything because he has nothing. the rest of it is a pipe dream that eases your butthurt a little.

It may be nothing short of a miracle if you could understand this......but maybe for others.......

Mueller's charge is also to determine what possible leverage Russia has on that country's impact on the influence-free conduct of our own democracy.........and that LEVERAGE that the Russians may have on us could be found in Trump's personal finances.....

Nice dodge, but you lost that argument. He proved that there are leaks.

Bloody fool. You are the one that posted there were no leaks. I proved you wrong.

MORON.....your "proof" is from an OPINION piece????.....LOL

More vaseline will be needed.

Special counsel is investigating Jared Kushner’s business dealings

Special counsel is investigating Jared Kushner’s business dealings

He seriously doesn't understand how his claim of no leaks is contradicted by his constant posting of leaks about what Mueller is doing.

You would think it was self evident. But I supposed that would require actual analysis

Here is a recent development ...very recent

In this Episode a Seasoned Russian Diplomat sends a Kick to the Trumpsticles........
SeanSpicer's Mic @Spicerlies
Lavrov is a seasoned diplomat, the distain/contempt he displayed in this interview.
Stunning. Menacing. Vulgar

2604.png
Warning shot to Trump
2604.png
https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/888359468207091712 …

7:55 AM - 21 Jul 2017

the Russians know that this news is a "kick in the Balls" :badgrin:for Trump at this time ...LOL...they are letting Trump know who is his Daddy :biggrin: ...

EXCLUSIVE: Russia's Lavrov Says Trump May Have Met Putin More Times

Seriously, what is a bit scary about this entire mess is just how CUNNING the Russians really are when dealing vis-a-vis with a 71 year old arrogant, narcissistic and clueless CHILD like Trump.

Man are you on a road to serious sadness.

The entire left is. They cannot see that they are being manipulated. their party, who knows that they are a bunch of ignorant sheep, is only keeping this witch hunt going in the hopes of gaining ground in the next election. it's something to keep on top in the news so that they don't see or hear the good things that have been happening since Trump took office. Whether they win or lose in 2018, this charade will die and they will be shown the fools they are, again.

Forum List

Back