What reparations are owed you?

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Since leftists want to throw blacks a bone which is really a crutch to keep them in place, in-line with their message who owes you repair and why?

In my case I'm Irish. English and USA abused by heritage, so I'm butthurt over it and send me the money.

Shit if not Jewish heritage as well. That surely means the Italians and Germans owe me something, my great grandmother was a slave more recent than any black you can think of. She made good, but that's besides the point, I'm a victim.

Romans abused my heritage too, it's been about 1600 years now, what's the hold-up plus interest?

Democrats dumb people down severely, they rape the system, middle class, small business, education and country herself. Seems to me reparations are in order.

Share your victim role we've grown to love & adore sponsored by Demonicrats, their parrots & crickets?

I think I should get all the money the state paid to the foster parents they assigned me to since I never stayed at their house

Hell my people come from Ireland, England, France with some Native American thrown in. I'd bet some of my ancestors were slaves and Native Americans sure weren't treated all that well.

Hope they pay me what I'm owed. LOL

The Homestead Act that went from 1862 until 1934, gave away 246 million acres of land. Research shows that 99.73 percent of that land went to whites, to include white immigrants. 1.5 million white families were given free land or basically the equivalent of a minimum of $500,000 per family. Today 93 million whites still live on homestead land, that is at least 40 percent of the white population in America. That land has helped whites accumulate the wealth they have today.

Last edited:
Hell my people come from Ireland, England, France with some Native American thrown in. I'd bet some of my ancestors were slaves and Native Americans sure weren't treated all that well.

You aren't owed shit. Irish weren't slaves and full blooded native americans get reparations annually.

Since leftists want to throw blacks a bone which is really a crutch to keep them in place, in-line with their message who owes you repair and why?

In my case I'm Irish. English and USA abused by heritage, so I'm butthurt over it and send me the money.

Shit if not Jewish heritage as well. That surely means the Italians and Germans owe me something, my great grandmother was a slave more recent than any black you can think of. She made good, but that's besides the point, I'm a victim.

Romans abused my heritage too, it's been about 1600 years now, what's the hold-up plus interest?

Democrats dumb people down severely, they rape the system, middle class, small business, education and country herself. Seems to me reparations are in order.

Share your victim role we've grown to love & adore sponsored by Demonicrats, their parrots & crickets?

Former white slave owning families deserve reperations for faulty farm equipment

Irish got homestead land and everything else blacks have been denied.

“The tale of the Irish slaves is rooted in a false conflation of indentured servitude and chattel slavery. These are not the same. Indentured servitude was a form of bonded labour, whereby a migrant agreed to work for a set period of time (between two and seven years) and in return the cost of the voyage across the Atlantic was covered. Indentured servitude was a colonial innovation that enabled many to emigrate to the New World while providing a cheap and white labour force for planters and merchants to exploit. Those who completed their term of service were awarded ‘freedom dues’ and were free. The vast majority of labourers who agreed to this system did so voluntarily, but there were many who were forcibly transplanted from the British Isles to the colonies and sold into indentured service against their will. While these forced deportees would have included political prisoners and serious felons, it is believed that the majority came from the poor and vulnerable. This forced labour was in essence an extension of the English Poor Laws, e.g. in 1697. John Locke recommended the whipping of those who ‘refused to work’ and the herding of beggars into workhouses. Indeed this criminalisation of the poor continues into the 21st century. In any case, all bar the serious felons were freed once the term of their contract expired.”

Liam Hogan

Already been paid when the the new deal finally began the work that was promised by reconstruction. My family went from illiterate tenant farmers to being educated wage earners in a generation.

The Homestead Act that went from 1862 until 1934, gave away 246 million acres of land. Research shows that 99.73 percent of that land went to whites, to include white immigrants. 1.5 million white families were given free land or basically the equivalent of a minimum of $500,000 per family. Today 93 million whites still live on homestead land, that is at least 40 percent of the white population in America. That land has helped whites accumulate the wealth they have today.
"....whites accumulate wealth..." ------the PROPENSITY TO ACCUMULATE WEALTH is very
cultural. In order to HOLD ON to that homestead land, the owners had to pay taxes.
In my town------thousands of bits of land went to public auction-----for back taxes which is
why I live {{{virtually}}} in da hood

Better ask the English crown, duh. Oh, and by the vie, Natives had slaves also....Better ask yer Injun nation for some dough.

"....whites accumulate wealth..." ------the PROPENSITY TO ACCUMULATE WEALTH is very
cultural. In order to HOLD ON to that homestead land, the owners had to pay taxes.
In my town------thousands of bits of land went to public auction-----for back taxes which is
why I live {{{virtually}}} in da hood
Do you not understand the idea of what free land is worth versus having to pay for it and keep up the obligations?

America had anti-Asian citizenship laws in place that kept Asians from ever becoming citizens in the 19th century.

Effects of the Homestead Act of 1862
The effects of the Homestead Act of 1862 produced unexpected results and destroyed much of the purpose of the law.

● Unscrupulous speculators used bribery and corruption to obtain the best lands
● The law was particularly exploited by the railroads
● Large corporations, many operating the timber industries, acquired a large proportion of the lands
● Many of the 'Homesteaders' failed in their attempts to farm the land they had been allocated due to dry, barren soil and insufficient rainfall. The Homesteaders also found it difficult to endure the harsh living conditions, living in makeshift accommodation called sod houses (soddies)​

YOU owe me reparations for the time I spent reading your post not to mention reparations to the unfortunate bits that were slaughtered creating it.

So where is my $500,000? After all I'm owed it and about time I get it.

Forum List

Back