What positive things has Biden done as POTUS? What negative things? And how the heck was he elected?

Biden has pre-killed several million Americans by allowing 4,000 INFECTED illegals to flood across our southern border daily.
Pre-killed?

Hey it's you people who are always blathering on about the science. Do you deny that allowing THOUSANDS of high risk Covid illegals to flood across our border daily and deploy into our communities wont' result in DEATH?
Just like me? Do we all look alike?

Ya, the number of people right now is bringing some problems.

Biden has pre-killed several million Americans by allowing 4,000 INFECTED illegals to flood across our southern border daily.
Assuming Trump’s retarded wall idea was in effect, how would that stop anyone from climbing over it or using the existing tunnel system? Hell, 25% of all undocumented Mexicans in this country came here legally initially but over stayed their visas.

Stop deflecting you stupid shit lib tard troll. 4,000 daily flooding across the border into our communities INFECTED with Covid and God knows what else. That's why our IMMIGRATION LAW requires a clean bill of health to enter our country legally. It's stupid shits like you who are responsible for the deaths of Americans. Tell us why you and Biden shouldn't be arrested?
Do you notice how your dumbass only cares about the virus when it suits your retarded political narrative?

Best thing he's done: Set us up to rejoin the alliances that have brought prosperity to our shores for 2+ centuries.

Worst thing he's done: When he had the GOP leaders over and they found common ground on numerous coronavirus related items...he didn't send have the Dems in the House create 2 bills. One that had the support of the GOP and one that had things they didn't support. The aid in the agreed upon items could have been passed weeks ago.

How'd he win? He was running against an incredibly unpopular buffoon. How unpopular was he? As a percentage of the vote, in every State Trump won in 2020 (with the exception of Florida), Biden out performed Hillary Clinton. Needless to say he did very well in states he won. He did better than HRC in states he lost

AL 36.7% Biden to 35% HRC
AR 34.8% Biden to 34% HRC
AK 43.0% Biden to 38% HRC
FL 47.9% Biden to 48% HRC
IA 45.0% Biden to 42% HRC
IN 41.1% Biden to 38% HRC
ID 33.1% Biden to 28% HRC
KS 41.6% Biden to 36% HRC
LA 39.9% Biden to 38% HRC
MT 40.6% Biden to 36% HRC
MO 41.4% Biden to 38% HRC
MS 41.1% Biden to 41% HRC
NC 48.7% Biden to 47% HRC
ND 31.9% Biden to 28% HRC
OH 45.3% Biden to 44% HRC
SC 43.4% Biden to 41% HRC
SD 35.6% Biden to 32% HRC
TX 46.5% Biden to 43% HRC
TN 37.5% Biden to 35% HRC
UT 37.7% Biden to 28% HRC
WV 29.7% Biden to 26% HRC
WY 26.7% Biden to 22% HRC

I looked at the numbers in the blue states as well (you can crunch them if you like). In nearly all of them, Trump did worse than he did in 2016 as a % of the vote.

Your blob is very unpopular with most of America. I know you'll disagree. The math confirms it. Check for yourself.

I will thank you for your substantive post.

I will admonish you for acting childish and calling Trump a "blob."

On the substance of your post. It's really nonsense. It says people like him more than Hillary. And also, as you are undoubtedly aware, voting rules changed all over the place this past election. Similar numbers can be shown about how Trump got way more votes than last time when he won, but it's also not really convincing of anything.

So thanks, Candycorn, but answer my question, which you have not. What has Biden actually done that you support? Please be specific.

Not sure why you Lefties can't name a single thing.

"People like Biden." Please.
I’m still waiting for your to respond to mine...

I asked for specifics, and you said Biden is classy and compassionate and not Trump.
Which is both specific and important (to some people).

Of course you knew you would get replies like mine. When the majority of americans agree with me, that's a safe bet.

Not sure what rightwinger did to you. Show us on the doll.
rightwinger has done nothing to harm me. I frequently appreciate his commentary. His avatar says it all and still cracks me up.

No Left winger has answered my original query yet. I can't believe it. You guys have a puppet as a president, and you can't even articulate why you are happy to have voted for him because of things he has done so far, and he has done a lot of things.

It's really sad.

I asked for specifics, and you said Biden is classy and compassionate and not Trump.

Of course you knew you would get replies like mine. When the majority of americans agree with me, that's a safe bet.

rightwinger has done nothing to harm me. I frequently appreciate his commentary. His avatar says it all and still cracks me up.

No Left winger has answered my original query yet. I can't believe it. You guys have a puppet as a president, and you can't even articulate why you are happy to have voted for him because of things he has done so far, and he has done a lot of things.

It's really sad.
Biden sure as fuck isn’t perfect, but he’s clearly a compassionate and good man. Even republicans in congress attest to this.

I am struggling to think of one positive thing Biden has done for Americans. I bet President Xi can think of at least a dozen Biden has done for China.

I would really love to hear some positive things he has done. Real, concrete things, not things like "encouraged people to wear masks," or "he's the most popular POTUS ever."

Here are some of the things he has done or is proposing in the near term...
  • Called Governors who free their people "Neanderthals."
  • -Claims he wants to fight COVID, but lets in COVID-positive immigrants after stopping construction of an effective wall.
  • Sent thousands of American workers to the unemployment line on Day One, with a promise of future plans for new jobs in an industry they know nothing about (Keystone pipeline cancelled for solar and wind).
  • Frequently promises Science, but pulls his mask down to cough, and will let people with a Y chromosome compete against those without.
  • Seems to be determined to place Climate Change initiatives above the well-being of keeping Americans employed and poorer people having affordable energy prices. Gas prices are rising significatntly. Glad I bought USO (US Oil Fund) at $20. It's got a long way upward to go under Biden
  • Kind of mandated to Americans what arguably-ineffective medical devices they must wear on their faces for 18 months. Then immediately violated his own order hours later.
  • Frequently says "no one should be above the law," who then ignores the criminal status of well over 10 million illegal aliens living unlawfully in the US.
  • Cancelled Trump's Executive order requiring a reduction in regulatory burden on American businesses, which will result in more Big Government and burdens on American businesses.
  • Cancelled the Trump DOJ lawsuit against Yale for racial discrimination, allowing them to continue to discriminate against Caucasians and Asians by having higher standards for certain ethnicities. Quite racist of him. When you raise standards for White and Asian people, you know they are simply going to work harder to meet those standards. The converse is also true.
Here's how Biden got elected:
  1. Dems propel a racism narrative for eight years to divide us when the economy was booming, POC were getting enriched, and America was at relative peace internationally.
  2. Five years of conspiracy theories, witch hunts and bad press form the MSM about Trump
  3. Turning yet another non-remarkable coronavirus into a world wide plandemic to allow all the rules to change, and further separate the Left from the Right. Righties gotta work, and their businesses were shut down. Lefties like government handouts, and of those that work, many had guaranteed incomes in academia, Big Tech, public education, government.
  4. Big Tech, Democrats, MSM all do their best to censor Conservatives, demonizing them, while providing cover for the Democrats and often propelling false narratives and false "fact checks."
  5. Illegitimately enabling mail-in voting and sending ballots to people who did not even request them. - There are lots of people who would not even vote, but if you mail them a postage-paid return envelope with a ballot which they do not have to cast at the polls, they will gladly return it, particularly if someone come by their apartment and encourages them to do so.
  6. Disowned Dr. Suess, on National Reading Day. Really?
  7. etc.
There are undoubtedly lots of people who voted for Biden who are still very happy about their choice. Other than Biden not being Trump, it would be nice to know why. I did not vote for Biden, and he has turned out to be much worse than my low expectations.

I can give dozens of concrete examples of positive things Trum has done for Americans.

He's not Donald Trump.

Everyone outside of the Trump cult understands this.
You should have come up with someone better. You know both Biden and Harris suck.
All of the candidates were a joke, but Biden is especially sad
Yes, they were. They ran it like a game show and it sucked. That method made the candidates look like cheap hookers. They discussed nothing and were hell bent until they were told to go and Biden was it. That was stupid. Harris was even dumber. It was a shitshow from the word go.
I thanked you for your post, but I watch every debate for every election I am eligible to vote in, and this would include all of the Dem and Repub presidential primary debates. They were very informative to me and discussed a lot of things that I am interested in.

I agree with you that Harris is a terrible candidate and also that Biden was "installed," if that is what you are implying.

Regards,
Jim

Best thing he's done: Set us up to rejoin the alliances that have brought prosperity to our shores for 2+ centuries.

Worst thing he's done: When he had the GOP leaders over and they found common ground on numerous coronavirus related items...he didn't send have the Dems in the House create 2 bills. One that had the support of the GOP and one that had things they didn't support. The aid in the agreed upon items could have been passed weeks ago.

How'd he win? He was running against an incredibly unpopular buffoon. How unpopular was he? As a percentage of the vote, in every State Trump won in 2020 (with the exception of Florida), Biden out performed Hillary Clinton. Needless to say he did very well in states he won. He did better than HRC in states he lost

I looked at the numbers in the blue states as well (you can crunch them if you like). In nearly all of them, Trump did worse than he did in 2016 as a % of the vote.

Your blob is very unpopular with most of America. I know you'll disagree. The math confirms it. Check for yourself.

No problem.

Did you admonish the President for calling people names?

On the substance of your post. It's really nonsense. It says people like him more than Hillary. And also, as you are undoubtedly aware, voting rules changed all over the place this past election. Similar numbers can be shown about how Trump got way more votes than last time when he won, but it's also not really convincing of anything.
My thesis was that Trump (the blob) is less popular than he was in 2016.
Every state he won in 2020 he also won in 2016 so it's easy to compare the numbers. His opponent in 2020 got a higher percentage of the vote IN RED STATES than his opponent in 2016. To any sober observer, that would be proof positive that his popularity decreased.

So thanks, Candycorn, but answer my question, which you have not. What has Biden actually done that you support? Please be specific.
Re-joining the Paris Accords for one thing.

Not sure why you didn't read my first post. Because if you had, you would have seen that I did name something.

Yes. Yes they do. And they hate the blob. The mathematics prove it.

It's really sad.
Biden sure as fuck isn’t perfect, but he’s clearly a compassionate and good man. Even republicans in congress attest to this.
[Sigh]

Would you please mention a substantive, specific, positive thing that Biden has done and why you support it?

It's a simple question. There are no answers.

"Biden's personality is more likeable than Trump." Really? No kidding. I actually agree with that. Trump is way too arrogant for me, but I absolutely love his policies and actions.

Biden's policies and actions are the subject of this thread, not how people care about him.

This thread is a complete fail so far in terms of actually answering a question I could not answer myself. I am quite surprised by that.

It's really sad.
[Sigh]

Would you please mention a substantive, specific, positive thing that Biden has done and why you support it?

It's a simple question. There are no answers.

"Biden's personality is more likeable than Trump." Really? No kidding. I actually agree with that. Trump is way too arrogant for me, but I absolutely love his policies and actions.

Biden's policies and actions are the subject of this thread, not how people care about him.

This thread is a complete fail so far in terms of actually answering a question I could not answer myself. I am quite surprised by that.
Well see the fallacy is believing he should have accomplished something substantive since fucking January. More likely than not, however, the stimulus bill will pass and it will be his first major signature legislation with only 2 months in. Trump’s dumbass never even had signature legislation passed through congress in all his 4 years. The tax law he signed off on had NONE of his input. All that moron could do was pass EO’s.

No problem.

Every state he won in 2020 he also won in 2016 so it's easy to compare the numbers. His opponent in 2020 got a higher percentage of the vote IN RED STATES than his opponent in 2016. To any sober observer, that would be proof positive that his popularity decreased.

Not sure why you didn't read my first post. Because if you had, you would have seen that I did name something.

Yes. Yes they do. And they hate the blob. The mathematics prove it.
I was referring to your conduct. Are you claiming as a defense of such that you are no worse than Trump?

For the record, I have told countless people that Trump's name-calling is a major negative.
Not really a supportable thesis. Too many things have changed, including voting rules. You can't change multiple variables, measure only one thing, and make a conclusion about much of anything. If the rules hadn't changed, then you would have a good point.
Thanks for answering the question. What a terrible example. There is no benefit to Americans whatsoever, only penalties, potentially a global tax, limits on American exceptionalism, etc.

I read it. It was not very specific, unlike your recent post. Your former one said," Best thing he's done: Set us up to rejoin the alliances that have brought prosperity to our shores for 2+ centuries."

So you think rejoining the Paris Climate Accord and the WHO have benefits for Americans, but your rationale is that we are rejoining the globalist, who have priorities that are much different than American prosperity. Got it.

The election was rigged. Jesus, quit the lies. We all know .

Of course he’s a moron. All you have to do is listen to him talk for 30 seconds to be reminded he’s a moron. He can’t even handle complete sentences or to stay on one topic. He’s fucking stupid lol
Hey, thanks, but for a second there I thought you were speaking of Biden, not Trump.

Again, more vulgarities and ad-hominems. It's really surprising to me.

I was referring to your conduct. Are you claiming as a defense of such that you are no worse than Trump?
For the record, I have told countless people that Trump's name-calling is a major negative.
Did you vote for Trump? If so, you were not bothered too much by name calling.

Not really a supportable thesis. Too many things have changed, including voting rules. You can't change multiple variables, measure only one thing, and make a conclusion about much of anything. If the rules hadn't changed, then you would have a good point.
Actually the % of vote confirms that the blob lost popularity. Using vote tallies would not given that there was out-sized participation.

Thanks for answering the question. What a terrible example. There is no benefit to Americans whatsoever, only penalties, potentially a global tax, limits on American exceptionalism, etc.
And I'm sure you can relate the horrors of living under the Paris Accord. I mean it was terrible! Obama signed it and the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed only 149% during his 8 years!

You're just making stuff up.

Really...name one thing that changed in YOUR PERSONAL life when we left the accord. Be specific.

I read it. It was not very specific, unlike your recent post. Your former one said," Best thing he's done: Set us up to rejoin the alliances that have brought prosperity to our shores for 2+ centuries."

So you think rejoining the Paris Climate Accord and the WHO have benefits for Americans, but your rationale is that we are rejoining the globalist, who have priorities that are much different than American prosperity. Got it.

Oh lord. We're all globalists. American prosperity is based largely on our corporations operating in a global economy.

The computer you're churning out this latest round of nonsense on was almost certainly built over-seas and you buying it and using it means you're a globalist. I guess you don't care much for "American prosperity" much, eh?

Assuming Trump’s retarded wall idea was in effect, how would that stop anyone from climbing over it or using the existing tunnel system? Hell, 25% of all undocumented Mexicans in this country came here legally initially but over stayed their visas.
You don't build a wall to keep everyone out; you build it to keep most people out. Just like you have locks on your own doors wherever you are currently living. Obviously, Dems know walls and fences work great. They are all over DC at the moment.

US National Guard soldiers patrol outside the US Capitol on Capitol Hill, Washington, DC , March 5, 2021

national-guard-soldiers-patrol-outside-the-us-capitol-on-capitol-hill-picture-id1231535865

I am struggling to think of one positive thing Biden has done for Americans. I bet President Xi can think of at least a dozen Biden has done for China.

I would really love to hear some positive things he has done. Real, concrete things, not things like "encouraged people to wear masks," or "he's the most popular POTUS ever."

Here are some of the things he has done or is proposing in the near term...
  • Called Governors who free their people "Neanderthals."
  • -Claims he wants to fight COVID, but lets in COVID-positive immigrants after stopping construction of an effective wall.
  • Sent thousands of American workers to the unemployment line on Day One, with a promise of future plans for new jobs in an industry they know nothing about (Keystone pipeline cancelled for solar and wind).
  • Frequently promises Science, but pulls his mask down to cough, and will let people with a Y chromosome compete against those without.
  • Seems to be determined to place Climate Change initiatives above the well-being of keeping Americans employed and poorer people having affordable energy prices. Gas prices are rising significatntly. Glad I bought USO (US Oil Fund) at $20. It's got a long way upward to go under Biden
  • Kind of mandated to Americans what arguably-ineffective medical devices they must wear on their faces for 18 months. Then immediately violated his own order hours later.
  • Frequently says "no one should be above the law," who then ignores the criminal status of well over 10 million illegal aliens living unlawfully in the US.
  • Cancelled Trump's Executive order requiring a reduction in regulatory burden on American businesses, which will result in more Big Government and burdens on American businesses.
  • Cancelled the Trump DOJ lawsuit against Yale for racial discrimination, allowing them to continue to discriminate against Caucasians and Asians by having higher standards for certain ethnicities. Quite racist of him. When you raise standards for White and Asian people, you know they are simply going to work harder to meet those standards. The converse is also true.
  • Disowned Dr. Suess, on National Reading Day. Really?
Here's how Biden got elected:
  1. Dems propel a racism narrative for eight years to divide us when the economy was booming, POC were getting enriched, and America was at relative peace internationally.
  2. Five years of conspiracy theories, witch hunts and bad press form the MSM about Trump
  3. Turning yet another non-remarkable coronavirus into a world wide plandemic to allow all the rules to change, and further separate the Left from the Right. Righties gotta work, and their businesses were shut down. Lefties like government handouts, and of those that work, many had guaranteed incomes in academia, Big Tech, public education, government.
  4. Big Tech, Democrats, MSM all do their best to censor Conservatives, demonizing them, while providing cover for the Democrats and often propelling false narratives and false "fact checks."
  5. Illegitimately enabling mail-in voting and sending ballots to people who did not even request them. - There are lots of people who would not even vote, but if you mail them a postage-paid return envelope with a ballot which they do not have to cast at the polls, they will gladly return it, particularly if someone come by their apartment and encourages them to do so.
  6. etc.
There are undoubtedly lots of people who voted for Biden who are still very happy about their choice. Other than Biden not being Trump, it would be nice to know why. I did not vote for Biden, and he has turned out to be much worse than my low expectations.

I can give dozens of concrete examples of positive things Trum has done for Americans.
Biden was the name on the ballot the wasn't trump.

81 million voters were sick and tired of the a$$hole trump's cronyism, his corruption, his fascism, his racism, his constant lying, and most of all, his complete incompetence in the office of President of the United States.

It would not matter to most rational Americans who the Democrats had nominated as their Presidential candidate, anyone could do the job better than the a$$hole trump. And, given the absolute sh!tpile trump left to him, Biden is doing as well as can be expected.

Forum List

Back