What percentage of white, productive, heterosexual, law abiding Christians did the Democrats win?

I break the no texting while driving law just about every day....and one of my cats is unvaccinated. With such flagrant criminal behavior the democrats should at least nominate me to sumpin.

I fit the description of 'white, productive, heterosexual, law abiding Christians' and I voted for Biden.

I really find it hard to believe that anyone who is a Christian would vote for Trump. He's the most blatantly anti-Christian major politician in the history of this country. You'd have to be an idiot to be a Christian and vote for Trump.

So I'd bet that percentage of 'Intelligent, white, productive, heterosexual, law abiding Christians' that voted for Trump is very, very high, but unfortunately:

The percentage of 'Idiotic, white, productive, heterosexual, law abiding Christians' that voted for Trump is very high too, since they're too stupid to understand Christianity.

Certainly any person that Honor Gen. Robert E. Lee by using his picture as their avatar is not a Christian, not to mention blatantly anti-American!

He won 0% of true Scotsmen.

I’m not a Christian, raised catholic, but I’m white, productive, law abiding, heterosexual. I voted for Biden. It was an easy choice.

He won 0% of true Scotsmen.

I’m not a Christian, raised catholic, but I’m white, productive, law abiding, heterosexual. I voted for Biden. It was an easy choice.

Indeed. Chan eil mi ag iarraidh dad a dhèanamh leis a ’bastard sin. Biden can kiss my ass.......... And yes, I'm a TRUE Scotsman!

but it is a shrinking demographic
Hmmm, you say that like that's a good thing....Do you have any data that suggest that's good for America?
I wonder if in part, that's why we're 30 trillion in debt, with a hateful divided citizenry, with more homeless than ever before, with a middle class that can't save or get ahead, with stagnant wages, with a destroyed healthcare system, with a destroyed education system, with violent crime at all time highs...
Hmmm, weird how when the number of those who founded, built and pillar the greatest nation on earth start to "shrink" the nation goes to shit. Bizarre isn't it...who would have thought?

Hmmm, you say that like that's a good thing....Do you have any data that suggest that's good for America? I wonder if in part, that's why we're 30 trillion in debt, with a hateful divided citizenry, with more homeless than ever before, with a middle class that can't save or get ahead, with stagnant wages, with a destroyed healthcare system, with a destroyed education system, with violent crime at all time highs...
Hmmm, weird how when the number of those who founded, built and pillar the greatest nation on earth start to "shrink" the nation goes to shit. Bizarre isn't it...who would have thought?
Don't worry. Joe's on the job. We now have a president that actually cares about the American people, instead of his "brand".

with violent crime at all time highs..
Actually violent crime is quite low.

Homelessness is primarily a problem with untreated mental health issues and substance abuse.

A divided and hateful country has many causes, not the least of which are the condescending opinions you’ve expressed that somehow there’s moral superiority to being Christian or straight.

The debt, well that’s just good old fashion political pandering.

I fit the description of 'white, productive, heterosexual, law abiding Christians' and I voted for Biden.

I really find it hard to believe that anyone who is a Christian would vote for Trump. He's the most blatantly anti-Christian major politician in the history of this country. You'd have to be an idiot to be a Christian and vote for Trump.

So I'd bet that percentage of 'Intelligent, white, productive, heterosexual, law abiding Christians' that voted for Trump is very, very high, but unfortunately:

The percentage of 'Idiotic, white, productive, heterosexual, law abiding Christians' that voted for Trump is very high too, since they're too stupid to understand Christianity.

Certainly any person that Honor Gen. Robert E. Lee by using his picture as their avatar is not a Christian, not to mention blatantly anti-American!

Yeah but you're a snowflake so of course you're going to vote Biden. Nobody ever said white Christian cannot be a fool, why would they when folks like yourself are around. Anyone can be indoctrinated if they lead by emotions and is kicked around by propaganda.

Just look at your second paragraph, that's an indication you're just an emotional guy and easy target for a thorough brain-washing.

Then you contradict yourself in the third & fourth paragraphs.

You're claiming you're Christian while judging someone for using an avatar of Robert Lee. Pretty please Mr. Christian spokesman for Christianity proved hypocrite and snowflake, tell everyone why that's so. You can bet your ass Lee was a better man than you.

Hmmm, you say that like that's a good thing....Do you have any data that suggest that's good for America? I wonder if in part, that's why we're 30 trillion in debt, with a hateful divided citizenry, with more homeless than ever before, with a middle class that can't save or get ahead, with stagnant wages, with a destroyed healthcare system, with a destroyed education system, with violent crime at all time highs...
Don't worry. Joe's on the job. We now have a president that actually cares about the American people, instead of his "brand".
Hmm...cool.
So to date, what policy or action has the almost dead dudes administration taken that's aimed to benefit productive, law abiding, white, heterosexuals?
Will the 100,000 new illegals per month benefit them?
Sending high earning union workers to the unemployment line?
Chicks with dicks competing with their daughters in athletics?
$4 fuel?
The impending tax hike?

Enlighten us Tard

Homelessness is primarily a problem with untreated mental health issues and substance abuse.

A divided and hateful country has many causes, not the least of which are the condescending opinions you’ve expressed that somehow there’s moral superiority to being Christian or straight.

Because you say so?
Post the statistics in communities, cities and states where the white, productive, law abiding, Christian heterosexual is "shrinking" as konradv put it.

The real concern for Democrats is that the percentage of non-white, working and/or homosexuals that did NOT vote for Democrats in ‘20 is on the rise. This is why Biden rang the dinner bell for immigrants to flood the border and bypass laws and process for entering this country.

Or male.....don't forget male.....INCELs got to get their attention.

Be

Because you say so?
Post the statistics in communities, cities and states where the white, productive, law abiding, Christian heterosexual is "shrinking" as konradv put it.

Because there is data.

Yeah but you're a snowflake so of course you're going to vote Biden. Nobody ever said white Christian cannot be a fool, why would they when folks like yourself are around. Anyone can be indoctrinated if they lead by emotions and is kicked around by propaganda.

Just look at your second paragraph, that's an indication you're just an emotional guy and easy target for a thorough brain-washing.

Then you contradict yourself in the third & fourth paragraphs.

You're claiming you're Christian while judging someone for using an avatar of Robert Lee. Pretty please Mr. Christian spokesman for Christianity proved hypocrite and snowflake, tell everyone why that's so. You can bet your ass Lee was a better man than you.

Lee was a traitor who caused more American deaths than anyone else in history. He was a West Point graduate who had taken an oath to defend the U.S. Constitution and the Federal government - which he betrayed. He was the greatest protector of slavery.

R.E. Lee was one of the worst people to ever live. He deserved to be remembered on par with Adolf Hitler and Stalin.

If you don't realize that, then you're an idiot.

Forum List

Back