What Percentage of the Population is Acceptable to Discriminate Against?

I don't understand what all the hoopla is about, all humans have the same body parts associated with either sex. We all function in the same manner as far as waste disposal. We have all seen nude people of the opposite sex. Why do we still continue to act like it is something we should be ashamed of and hide it?
Because the ONLY time race and sex is important, is when it comes to medicine and politics.

Politics is all about dividing and conquering. After all, if they did not do that, if they treated us all the same, who would vote for them and send them their money?
I never send them money in fact they should pay me to vote for them.

I looked up the percentage of the population that is Transgender
and found this:
----------------------------------------------------------------
0.6%

A different survey in 2016, from the Williams Institute, estimated that 0.6% of U.S. adults identify as transgender. Studies from several nations, including the U.S., conducted at varying time periods, have produced a statistical range of 1.2 to 6.8 percent of the adult population identifying as LGBT.
LGBT demographics of the United States - Wikipedia

------------------------------------------------------------------

Now lets' compare with the results of just one sample primary,
from the Democratic Party primary in NY. See below.
Of the candidates that aren't "oriented" toward Biden,
I'm counting 7 candidates where over .6% of those voting "identify" with them.

If it isn't acceptable to exclude and discriminate against Transgender people
making up only .6% of the population, why is it okay to discriminate against
people identifying with these other candidates? By imposing the MAJORITY
of 67% as representing all the other groups, ranging from 19% on down.

My point is not to discredit the Transgender people, who have the right
to defend their freedom of choice, identity and affiliation, beliefs and expressions
as much as anyone else, regardless what % they make of the population.

My point is why aren't we arguing for ALL people of ALL beliefs and creeds
to demand the same protections against discrimination that LGBT are establishing as policy?

View attachment 355244
I don't know how you get from the results of a primary is x, to abide by its result is discriminatory? The whole point of a primary is giving different people the chance to convince the public of their fitness for office. Winning a competition isn't discrimination of the losers usually right?

A dude in a dress should NOT be allowed in the little girls bathroom...period...end of sentence!
Any lib with a penis, whether he is dressed like a woman or not should not be allowed in the womens restroom
What if they are in charge of cleaning it?
Thats a stupid question

it appears that you cant face the issue squarely
It is a valid question to a generalized statement.

Any "study" that comes up with a range of, "1.2-6.8%" is meaningless and should not be published.

Of course, it could cause a problem that there is no legal definition of male homosexuality, and that same phenomenon basically doesn't exist for females. Most Lesbians are merely women who are socially retarded - sometimes due to trauma - and can't relate to men, or, alternatively, are so repulsive that no man would ever want to "be with" them (e.g., Rosie O'Donnell).

As for the transgender phenomenon, it's merely a matter of whether society wants to tolerate people pretending to be what they are not. In some circumstances (e.g., dealing with the general public), it creates difficulties because some don't want to interact with people who are clearly out of their fucking minds, like Bruce Jenner. But for working from home, or in an office where they don't have to interact face-to-face with customers, who cares?

Is it ok for republican to go in a females bathroom with a penis?
Its not ok for perverts in either party to invade womens bathrooms

So whom do you suggest to check them??
We cant “check” everyone entering the bathrooms

but we can give law enforcement the tools to deal with these sexual freaks when the are reported
They have been doing it for decades now and you never knew it.

Is it ok for republican to go in a females bathroom with a penis?
Its not ok for perverts in either party to invade womens bathrooms

So whom do you suggest to check them??
We cant “check” everyone entering the bathrooms

but we can give law enforcement the tools to deal with these sexual freaks when the are reported

How will they know? I have to be honest, I don't even know.

You made no exceptions on a crass remark directed towards liberals with dicks.
There are practically no exceptions to the fact that its liberals who want to allow men to use the womens bathroom

this is a problem of liberals running amuck

Forum List

Back