What Percentage of the Population is Acceptable to Discriminate Against?

emilynghiem

Constitutionalist / Universalist
Jan 21, 2010
National Freedmen's Town District
I looked up the percentage of the population that is Transgender
and found this:
----------------------------------------------------------------
0.6%

A different survey in 2016, from the Williams Institute, estimated that 0.6% of U.S. adults identify as transgender. Studies from several nations, including the U.S., conducted at varying time periods, have produced a statistical range of 1.2 to 6.8 percent of the adult population identifying as LGBT.

LGBT demographics of the United States - Wikipedia

------------------------------------------------------------------

Now lets' compare with the results of just one sample primary,
from the Democratic Party primary in NY. See below.
Of the candidates that aren't "oriented" toward Biden,
I'm counting 7 candidates where over .6% of those voting "identify" with them.

If it isn't acceptable to exclude and discriminate against Transgender people
making up only .6% of the population, why is it okay to discriminate against
people identifying with these other candidates? By imposing the MAJORITY
of 67% as representing all the other groups, ranging from 19% on down.

My point is not to discredit the Transgender people, who have the right
to defend their freedom of choice, identity and affiliation, beliefs and expressions
as much as anyone else, regardless what % they make of the population.

My point is why aren't we arguing for ALL people of ALL beliefs and creeds
to demand the same protections against discrimination that LGBT are establishing as policy?

1593147454918.png

I recall a case not long ago in which a high school caved in to "one" student that insisted that he was in "transition" and had to be in the girls bathroom. The only discernible thing he did was grow his hair long. In the short interview with him, he maintained a smug smile on his face. The girls on the other hand objected to the school's decision.
I think in a case like that, the student should be brought before the principle and sign a document that requires him to not be in any state of undress in the open area of the bathroom and only be in any state of undress in a closed stall and that if any female student reports that he displayed his penis to them, he be arrested for sexual lewdness and be registered as a sex offender.

A dude in a dress should NOT be allowed in the little girls bathroom...period...end of sentence!
Any lib with a penis, whether he is dressed like a woman or not should not be allowed in the womens restroom
And likewise for right wingers in dresses that have a penis. There are some unusual people out there.
It is not discrimination. More like a failure to commit, or an inability to forestall future benefits of their unrealized goals to enjoy the lifestyle they want, now.

and found this:
0.6%

A different survey in 2016, from the Williams Institute, estimated that 0.6% of U.S. adults identify as transgender. Studies from several nations, including the U.S., conducted at varying time periods, have produced a statistical range of 1.2 to 6.8 percent of the adult population identifying as LGBT.

to defend their freedom of choice, identity and affiliation, beliefs and expressions

to demand the same protections against discrimination that LGBT are establishing as policy?

View attachment 355244
This is stupid. Your bias is apparent. Why don't you use this same argument with trump, a man who has 35 percent support.

And where pray tell shall it end? Perhaps in identifying as a wolf I will then win equal representation? And what about those who identify as owls or northern pike or flatworms? Suppose I want to identify as Charles Manson or Charlemagne? Shall I claim I'm transitioning into a broomstick? How about an hourglass? No time for that one . . .

We know too much about psychology for this kind of thing to be taking up so much attention and energy.

and found this:
0.6%

View attachment 355244
I'm gen x
The thought of discriminating against some one is retarded to me
Gay black Asian blah blah blah

Content of character is all that matters
Or should

It perfectly ok to discriminate against a white male in 21st century America though ......go figure

It's not a percentage thing.

A dude in a dress should NOT be allowed in the little girls bathroom...period...end of sentence!

I don't care if perverts are the 99%...they still shouldn't be allowed in there!
Conservatives who own a business should make bathrooms single person bathrooms.

That is all that needs to be done here, and in today's sexually perverse Left leaning society, should be the standard for everyone anyway

and found this:
0.6%

View attachment 355244
When is the last time you were discriminated for being a female? The last time you were discriminated for being over 55?
Did you enjoy it, did it make you feel like you were only .06% unworthy?

I don't understand what all the hoopla is about, all humans have the same body parts associated with either sex. We all function in the same manner as far as waste disposal. We have all seen nude people of the opposite sex. Why do we still continue to act like it is something we should be ashamed of and hide it?

I don't understand what all the hoopla is about, all humans have the same body parts associated with either sex. We all function in the same manner as far as waste disposal. We have all seen nude people of the opposite sex. Why do we still continue to act like it is something we should be ashamed of and hide it?
Because the ONLY time race and sex is important, is when it comes to medicine and politics.

Politics is all about dividing and conquering. After all, if they did not do that, if they treated us all the same, who would vote for them and send them their money?

Forum List

Back