What Percentage Of The 'Hostage Ransom' Will Be Kicked Back To Democrats?

What Percentage Of The Iranian 'Hostage Ransom' Will Be Kicked Back To Democrats?

• 1. 10%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2. 20%

• 3. 50%

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • 4. More

• 5. None, as it's an advance for assorted hits in the U.S. and murdering Israeli Jews.

• Total voters

Picaro

Gold Member
Oct 31, 2010
Texas
We know these vermin never do anything for free, and we know they will always take money from any gangster regime out there, so why pretend the Obama administration and it's criminal organization wouldn't demand a cut of the $6 billion or so they laid on the Mullahs?

Now that Hillary doesn't have to shut down her fake 'Foundation' since she lost, will the Clintons handle the spoils and take a cut off the top of that?

I've read your writer's story named The Ransom of Red Chief by O. Henry. I think Ransom and such things is very common among Americans, and they think other people are just like themselves too, But they're wrong. :wtf:

I've read your writer's story named The Ransom of Red Chief by O. Henry. I think Ransom and such things is very common among Americans, and they think other people are just like themselves too, But they're wrong. :wtf:

It is against U.S law to pay ransoms, especially to terrorist states, and Obama is trying to claim it wasn't a ransom, so it's obviously another kind of payoff, and from Obama himself. Those who support the funding of terrorist will of course defend their Muslim President despite the bad precedent he is setting for future Democrats.

Forum List

Back