What other movies will have to be censored?

Any movie that shows America winning or kicking some foreign country or terrorists ass. Any movie that is negative about communist China or their suppression of human rights. Winnie The Pooh must also be banned due to the connotation and comparisons and likeness to President Xi.

Any movie that shows America winning or kicking some foreign country or terrorists ass. Any movie that is negative about communist China or their suppression of human rights. Winnie The Pooh must also be banned due to the connotation and comparisons and likeness to President Xi.
and all of Mark Twain's books will have to be burnt

and all of Mark Twain's books will have to be burnt

I'm sure the bible is in the crosshairs of some, they just need enough power.. They are hoping it's soon...

As a child star, Dean Stockwell, starred in a movie called, Kim. In the film a British officer says something to the effect to Kim: "Well make a proper white boy of you yet." (ignore that Stockwell is actually white).
Also, I suppose any film before the 1960's or 1970's that had blacks in them. Excluding any films with major black talent like Sidney Poitier, et cetera. They were almost always servants (Porters, Maids, Servants of one kind or another).

My question is why does anything have to be censored? Why can't a "Viewer/listener discretion is advised." sticker be enough?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back