What Obama meant by change

TheDude

Gold Member
Reaction score
At a glance, I thought he meant a transparent administration free from special interests. High on integrity, honesty and efficiency. Unity. Fiscally and morally responsible. For the people as opposed a party. Constitutionally responsible.

It's been eight years now, and if we're to remain objective, change meant the opposite of what was implied. Congratulations Obama on a job well-done. Lesson learned, change isn't necessarily a change of direction. Change can mean an acceleration.

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Reaction score
last stop for sanity before reaching the south
At a glance, I thought he meant a transparent administration free from special interests. High on integrity, honesty and efficiency. Unity. Fiscally and morally responsible. For the people as opposed a party. Constitutionally responsible.

It's been eight years now, and if we're to remain objective, change meant the opposite of what was implied. Congratulations Obama on a job well-done. Lesson learned, change isn't necessarily a change of direction. Change can mean an acceleration.

Timmy

Gold Member
Reaction score
Obama would win in a landslide if he could run again .

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
Reaction score

He never said it would be change for the better

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List