What Obama meant by change

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
U.S.A. gone wild
At a glance, I thought he meant a transparent administration free from special interests. High on integrity, honesty and efficiency. Unity. Fiscally and morally responsible. For the people as opposed a party. Constitutionally responsible.

It's been eight years now, and if we're to remain objective, change meant the opposite of what was implied. Congratulations Obama on a job well-done. Lesson learned, change isn't necessarily a change of direction. Change can mean an acceleration.

At a glance, I thought he meant a transparent administration free from special interests. High on integrity, honesty and efficiency. Unity. Fiscally and morally responsible. For the people as opposed a party. Constitutionally responsible.

It's been eight years now, and if we're to remain objective, change meant the opposite of what was implied. Congratulations Obama on a job well-done. Lesson learned, change isn't necessarily a change of direction. Change can mean an acceleration.
enhanced-buzz-4327-1304444428-9.jpg

Obama would win in a landslide if he could run again .

He never said it would be change for the better

Forum List

Back