What names must be changed next ???

In April 1942, the Tuskegee-trained 99th Pursuit Squadron deployed to North Africa, which the Allies had occupied. ... The tails of their planes were painted red for identification purposes, earning them the enduring nickname “Red Tails.”

It would be a fitting name for a washington dc team.
Yeh but..The Redskins are a Washington State team..Are you from America?!
Dumbass alert.

In April 1942, the Tuskegee-trained 99th Pursuit Squadron deployed to North Africa, which the Allies had occupied. ... The tails of their planes were painted red for identification purposes, earning them the enduring nickname “Red Tails.”

Dumbass alert.
Every time you post is a dumbass alert.

Dumbass alert.
Every time you post is a dumbass alert.
"Yeh but..The Redskins are a Washington State team..Are you from America?!"

Yeh but... No NFL team in the State of Washington named Redskins.
Maybe that got past you even though you posted it. Dummy.

Dumbass alert.
And how.

Damn! I always thought the Redskins were Washington State! Guess I was wrong!

:dunno:
Not my team, anyway. :funnyface:

Browns
Indians
Rangers
Vikings
76ers - racist year
Giants - super offensive if you hand pituitary Prob
49ers - offensive to middle age folks
Chiefs
Cowboys

we can probably erase half of them
How about we just change those in the teams so there would be no room for objection?
Browns.....Only brown skinned players may be on this team.
Indians.....Only Native American players or East Indians (from India) can be on the team.
Rangers...In this case, just change the name to something western....The Tumbleweeds.
Vikings....Only players with a Norse heritage can be on this team.
76ers....Just rename them to their state bird....the Ruffed Grouses.
Giants.......Only use players that exceed 6'10". Or, name them after their bird...the Bluebirds.
49ers........Rename the team, the Intruders, to reflect all the rush of people going to California after the discovery of gold.
Chiefs......That this one is considered offensive is only due to the young left's lack of knowledge of the name's origin. The word chief, comes from the old French word for a "leader'.......chief. So, all the French did was refer to the tribal leader as chief, to describe the person as a leader. Nothing racist about it. Anyway, no matter how innocent the word is, they'll call it racist, so call the Chiefs, the Leaders.
Cowboys....Only use players that worked on ranches in the west or rodeoed.

I hate to think that it needs to be pointed out that the name 49ers has nothing to do with people aged 49.
I'd guess it has to do with the number of the state. Am I wrong?
It's real close to your IQ. Remember that.
Maybe with 100 added to it. :dunno:
Thus saith the State of Florida. Matter of fact only 2 off.
I'll leave it up to you to guess which way that goes. It's not into the dumb direction, I'll tell you that much.
Owait, in this case it is minus 2. Ewps.
Lemme just STFU.

Last edited:
I hate to think that it needs to be pointed out that the name 49ers has nothing to do with people aged 49.
It's real close to your IQ. Remember that.
Maybe with 100 added to it. :dunno:
Thus saith the State of Florida.
The damage is already done there moron marion.
In what way? Please Elucidate.

Sorry, but you are wrong. The 49ers were the prospectors of the gold rush in 1849 who "rushed" to CA in search of gold that very few ever found.
Fair enough! :thup:
Never forget Joe Money and Jerry Rice! ;)
Looks like NFL is determined to go to hell.

Last edited:
I think the Redskins should take as their new name The Washington Tornadoes. The Double Jeopardy question is: why?

How about changing signage in towns?

I'd love to see the Hollywood sign removed. Permanently. It offends me.

Lots of people, especially many Native Americans, loathe the name of the Washington, D.C., NFL team, the Redskins.

"The origin of that name is rooted in murder and violence and genocide and hate," says Crystal Echo Hawk, the founder and CEO of the advocacy group IllumiNative. "It's a dictionary-defined racial slur, full-stop."
Heard today that the owners decided on a new name for the "Washington Redskins", it will be called "the "Washington football team".

That's outstanding, and yes get all this Indian stuff out of everything now. If they don't want any references to their people as warriors etc, and all because it might offend a very small or slim minority of them, then fine erase them from these platforms completely.

Yes that should end all conflict, and restore them to their old glory that will only be known or seen by them in their communities. No more art, drawings, statue's of anyone, no more. The end.

The Atlanta Braves should be next, and on and on until they are all erased.

Yes if we are going to be American, then let's become just that and nothing more. The "African American" title ? Gotta go... Now just American is all they need, because soon the word African will be offensive to them, so out it goes before something gets started on that bullcrap. Don't stop, let's be fair in all this, and change everything. No more roots sequels, no more stoking the flames, no more civil war movies, no more flag's except for the American. We don't need but one. No more individual, we must all capitulate, and become full fledged American what ever that is anymore.

For a long tine I thought Scottsdale Community College got it right back during the period of student unrest in the early 1970s. Now in this age of police videos I'm thinking "artichoke" sounds a bit too similar to "ought to choke" or "art of chokes".

1595603725292.png

Forum List

Back