Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
I think that is a good name ? If I was Dan Snyder I would consider that one
I have picked that for years

Keep the name; change the logo...

1594729319174.png

I keep suggesting the Washington Tornadoes, but no one else seems to like it.

The washington generals is the team that always loses to the harlem globe trotters.

I understand the Generals disbanded, but of course you're right.

Adopting the name "Generals" wouldn't be positive for the team's prospects.

Nope. It’s gonna be Redtails.

The national organization that represents the Tuskegee Airmen released a statement saying they’d be honored and willing to work with the team if the name is chosen.

Other reports indicate that the new name is military oriented. Rivera has commented on thst several times.

The one name that I cannot accept looks like it’s the winner. Guess my Sunday afternoons will be a lot more free going forward.,

Washington Coons
.......Coons represent diversity--they are multi-colored..white is mixed with black and black with white
everyone loving everyone of every race!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and DIVERSITY !!!!!!!

..and for the LGTBQs, no stalls in the restrooms....one restroom for ALL!!.....everyone watching everyone else take a crap--enjoying and talking----like coons
1594763838797.png

Nope. It’s gonna be Redtails.

The national organization that represents the Tuskegee Airmen released a statement saying they’d be honored and willing to work with the team if the name is chosen.

Other reports indicate that the new name is military oriented. Rivera has commented on thst several times.

The one name that I cannot accept looks like it’s the winner. Guess my Sunday afternoons will be a lot more free going forward.,
..so they get rid of a name because it's ''racist'', but then pick one for a group with only one race of people == .....IDIOCY

..so they get rid of a name because it's ''racist'', but then pick one for a group with only one race of people == .....IDIOCY

I am 100% in agreement. It’s stupid. HOWEVER, it also shows “wokeness” to many on the Progressive side because there were NO WHITES at all in the unit. It’s kind of a reparations thing in their mind.

Last edited:

I am 100% in agreement. It’s stupid. HOWEVER, it also shows “wokeness” to many on the Progressive side because there were NO WHITES at all in the unit. It’s kind of a reparations thing in their mind.
NFL discriminates against whites ALL THE TIME:
1594845063037.png

Forum List

Back