What MUST Be Done About Islam

Tough to be an American: have to follow the Constitution, have to respect civil liberties, can't kill assholes you don't like.

2- Stop the immigration of Muslims. It is more likely for Muslims to radicalize when they immigrate

Evidence?

I can show you proof that American Muslims are far more tolerant about gay marriage than evangelical Christians.

The Muslims who have immigrated were fleeing the radicals and terrorists, you unbelievably stupid person.

then they should have no problem denouncing Islam....

3- Shut down the mosques and ban the practice of Islam.

I have often said you assholes hate the Constitution. Especially the First and Fourteenth Amendments.

where exactly does it say we must abide by our enemies....

4- Unless Muslims denounce Islam, they must be deported.

Unless you denounce your retarded bigotry, YOU should be deported.

the only retard here is you....you obviously don't understand Islam....
In order to understand it must be wiped out, all one must do is see the news.
Of course, by "news", you mean your favorite heavily biased propaganda outlet.

2- Stop the immigration of Muslims. It is more likely for Muslims to radicalize when they immigrate

Evidence?

I can show you proof that American Muslims are far more tolerant about gay marriage than evangelical Christians.

The Muslims who have immigrated were fleeing the radicals and terrorists, you unbelievably stupid person.

I have often said you assholes hate the Constitution. Especially the First and Fourteenth Amendments.

Not going to happen, dummy.

When those as dumb as you die things just might change.
Terrorist support noted.

Evidence?

Of course, by "news", you mean your favorite heavily biased propaganda outlet.
Classic lib shill tactic, character assassination. Fail. Wikipedia is as left wing wacked as you are.

I have a question . Why don't terrorists blow up Canadian buildings !?

I have a question . Why don't terrorists blow up Canadian buildings !?
You'd need more of an expert, but the UK has less an ability to keep out people of commonwealth nations than other countries. They have more people who haven't bought into seeking to assimilate, at least in terms of individual rights, than we or Canada have.

Tough to be an American: have to follow the Constitution, have to respect civil liberties, can't kill assholes you don't like.
are you saying we should love a warrior religion that is out to defeat us...?
You have a problem with the Constitution, sunshine?
how about we put a muslim no-go zone around your house Jerky......you got a problem with that?
Follow the law, go ccw, behave yourself, and you will be OK.

are you saying we should love a warrior religion that is out to defeat us...?
how about we put a muslim no-go zone around your house Jerky......you got a problem with that?
Follow the law, go ccw, behave yourself, and you will be OK.
they don't follow American law (English law, French law, etc) in no-go zones......didn't you know?

Too bad you, chickenbeak, have no idea what you are talking about. You are nobody, SE, and you know less. Why do you hate our Constitution?

Do YOU ? Article 6, Section 2, Part 1.

"This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; "

The day after the Manchester massacre, radio talk show host Michael Savage asked >> "What would you do to stop Islamic terrorism in the United States ?"

Maybe I can't get through on the radio, but I can post my answer right here in USMB. These are the things we MUST do in the US, and all other countries.

1. Declare Islam to be >> not a religion (as Italy and other countries have done).

2. Declare Islam unconstitutional and banned (by the Supremacy Clause)

3. Close all mosques, Islamic centers, etc.

4. Eliminate all vestiges of Islam (Korans, footwashing basins, prayer rooms, minarets, etc)

5. Ban the name Mohammed (all spellings) from birth certification.

6. Enact and enforce Muslim immigration/travel ban.

7. Deport all Muslims on FBI watch list.

8. Ban the Muslim Brotherhood and all MB front groups (see "Muslim Mafia", page 235 for US Justice Dept. list)

9. Close down all Muslim Brotherhood front group offices (CAIR, ISNA, MSA, etc)

10. Stop schools from banning protectionist books and videos (ex. Obsession: Radical Islam in Tarpon Springs, Florida)

11. Get all Muslims out of the US government.

You really are an idiot. Most of your suggestions are unconstitutional and they would not solve any problems.

You stop Islamic terrorism by improved intelligence and surveillance, by encouraging law-abiding people in the muslim community to speak up when they see or hear something, and you attack ISIS. The problem isn't Islam...it's ISIS and other radical groups.

Forum List

Back