What makes Trump "exceptional"?

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Well, Trump IS "exceptional" .....but for all the wrong reasons......

If we are to look at his proposed policy statements, we would indeed find that on immigration he would build a beautiful wall and demand that Mexico pay for it AND ship 11 million people across to Tijuana...........Now this subject has been discussed ad nauseum and voters would simply have to "judge" as best they could the feasibility of both the wall and who would pay for it.

BUT, besides this immigration policy, can clear and concise other policy statements be identified; at least statements that don't just end with, "trust me"....or :believe me..."

Then we have Trump absence of health records (besides the joke of a two-lined letter from someone who can attest to his digestive tract)..........

Keep in mind that if elected, Trump would be the OLDEST person ever to sit in the oval office, and Clinton has long ago released hers and with much more thoroughness.

Finally, we have the absence of his tax records. Bear in mind that Trump's biggest "asset" in claiming that he is an exceptional candidate for the WH is his claim that he is a very, VERY successful businessman.

Now, his tax records would not show Trump's net worth...that is true.....but they WOULD show if this guy paid taxes, paid them at what percentage, whether he shelters money in other parts of the world, whether he is a bit too cozy with Russian oligarch, and whether, as he claims, he is a generous son of a bitch when it comes to donations to charitable causes.

So, denying voters the needed scrutiny on the above 3 issues, while still demanding that the electorate simply "trust" his words and record, DOES make Donald J. a very "exceptional" candidate....but for all the wrong reasons..

th

He's colored. That's certainly exceptional. Especially when there were like real humanlike colors available.

• Banned
No, as usual, your topics are boring.

and you confuse me with someone backing Trump.

Perhaps, like in the not too distant past, one can hardly find a McCain or Romney supporter......Alas !!

No, as usual, your topics are boring.

and you confuse me with someone backing Trump.

Perhaps, like in the not too distant past, one can hardly find a McCain or Romney supporter......Alas !!

look at my posts over the last year, idiot.

I have NEVER backed Trump, and have stated on many occasions I will vote for neither candidate.

put the words dislike trump in search, authored by me

Maybe (?) you'll learn something.

and bookmark it, for your short term memory problems

Well, Trump IS "exceptional" .....but for all the wrong reasons......

If we are to look at his proposed policy statements, we would indeed find that on immigration he would build a beautiful wall and demand that Mexico pay for it AND ship 11 million people across to Tijuana...........Now this subject has been discussed ad nauseum and voters would simply have to "judge" as best they could the feasibility of both the wall and who would pay for it.

BUT, besides this immigration policy, can clear and concise other policy statements be identified; at least statements that don't just end with, "trust me"....or :believe me..."

Then we have Trump absence of health records (besides the joke of a two-lined letter from someone who can attest to his digestive tract)..........

Keep in mind that if elected, Trump would be the OLDEST person ever to sit in the oval office, and Clinton has long ago released hers and with much more thoroughness.

Finally, we have the absence of his tax records. Bear in mind that Trump's biggest "asset" in claiming that he is an exceptional candidate for the WH is his claim that he is a very, VERY successful businessman.

Now, his tax records would not show Trump's net worth...that is true.....but they WOULD show if this guy paid taxes, paid them at what percentage, whether he shelters money in other parts of the world, whether he is a bit too cozy with Russian oligarch, and whether, as he claims, he is a generous son of a bitch when it comes to donations to charitable causes.

So, denying voters the needed scrutiny on the above 3 issues, while still demanding that the electorate simply "trust" his words and record, DOES make Donald J. a very "exceptional" candidate....but for all the wrong reasons..
Glad you asked. What makes Trump exceptional is that he is willing to take a fresh look at longstanding problems and tackle them head on while others hedge and do nothing.

Bill Clinton also took a hardline stance on illegal immigration, citing the same reasons Trump has, that illegals take jobs away from Americans and use up American resources, and he laid out plans to both stop them from coming into the country and to get rid of the ones already here. To stop them from coming in, he beefed up border patrols and to get rid of the ones already here, he passed the E-Verify law to deny them jobs and services, essentially the same plan as Trump laid out in his recent speech on immigration. But E-Verify was never fully implemented by the federal government and the beefed up border patrols were not sufficient to stop illegals from coming here. That's why Senator Clinton voted twice to build a border wall, but the wall was never completed.

Trump is campaigning on the promise to implement Bill Clinton's plan to get rid of illegals already here by using E-Verify to deny them jobs and services and to complete an upgraded border wall that Senator Clinton voted for twice so President Trump will have a popular mandate to complete these projects first proposed by the Clintons. With respect to immigration, what makes Trump exceptional is clearly not what he is proposing but the he will deliver on promises made by the Clintons but never fulfilled.

I have NEVER backed Trump, and have stated on many occasions I will vote for neither candidate.

true......I wake up every morning with just ONE objective in mind......."What the heck is WillHaftawaite thinking?"
Like I really would give a fuck what a moron has written, posted or thought......What an asshole......LOL

Glad you asked. What makes Trump exceptional is that he is willing to take a fresh look at longstanding problems and tackle them head on while others hedge and do nothing.

Bill Clinton also took a hardline stance on illegal immigration, citing the same reasons Trump has, that illegals take jobs away from Americans and use up American resources, and he laid out plans to both stop them from coming into the country and to get rid of the ones already here. To stop them from coming in, he beefed up border patrols and to get rid of the ones already here, he passed the E-Verify law to deny them jobs and services, essentially the same plan as Trump laid out in his recent speech on immigration. But E-Verify was never fully implemented by the federal government and the beefed up border patrols were not sufficient to stop illegals from coming here. That's why Senator Clinton voted twice to build a border wall, but the wall was never completed.

Trump is campaigning on the promise to implement Bill Clinton's plan to get rid of illegals already here by using E-Verify to deny them jobs and services and to complete an upgraded border wall that Senator Clinton voted for twice so President Trump will have a popular mandate to complete these projects first proposed by the Clintons. With respect to immigration, what makes Trump exceptional is clearly not what he is proposing but the he will deliver on promises made by the Clintons but never fulfilled.

Well, thank you for so succinctly addressing the 3 issues about Trump's

1. [other] policies besides this moronic compulsion about all the woes of this nation is illegal immigration (although Hitler was also obsessed.)

2. Trump's Health records...and, of course

3, Trump's Tax Records

Well, thank you for so succinctly addressing the 3 issues about Trump's

1. [other] policies besides this moronic compulsion about all the woes of this nation is illegal immigration (although Hitler was also obsessed.)

2. Trump's Health records...and, of course

3, Trump's Tax Records
It is typical of a Clinton supporter to think the election is about Trump and not about the issues.

true......I wake up every morning with just ONE objective in mind......."What the heck is WillHaftawaite thinking?"
Like I really would give a fuck what a moron has written, posted or thought......What an asshole......LOL

Like I really would give a fuck what a moron has written, posted or thought......

Don't read your own posts either?

If you haven't seen my NUMEROUS posts about not voting for a president this year...

If you haven't seen the multitude of posts I've made about not like Trump...

you're more of an idiot than I thought

You're not even thinking about what YOU'RE thinking.

Forum List

Back