What kinds of qualities does Kamala Harris have to lead our country?

It sunk into a shithole when you gave us that pos ,that dumbass pervert trump
Stop charging the peasants. Stop the increases in rents and housing. Stop the costs of food and fuel and energy from going up. Stop the medical costs from rising. You ain't doing this. You just print more money, pay off your agendas and let the peasant hang. This is what you spout to the people all the time. And you are frauds! If the rednecks did not buy American pickup trucks the whole American auto industry would be dead now!

Stop charging the peasants. Stop the increases in rents and housing. Stop the costs of food and fuel and energy from going up. Stop the medical costs from rising. You ain't doing this. You just print more money, pay off your agendas and let the peasant hang. This is what you spout to the people all the time. And you are frauds! If the rednecks did not buy American pickup trucks the whole American auto industry would be dead now!
You blaming the Fed ?/ You think we could get out of Trumps cesspool without spending? Seems to me our economy is going great guns All companies beating on top and bottom lines Just because you're a poor schmuck without a pot to piss on ,don't blame those who are succeeding

She's going to be POTUS pretty soon, so I thought to see what the left brought to the table for us, looking forward. The qualities I've found are...........

1. She giggles a lot.

2. She parrots an awful lot, even more than Xiden, which is a component of great dishonesty.

3. She rejects responsibility.

4. Before she was declared presidential areas on her watch were corrupt.

5. She has extremely low character.

6. Tulsi Gabbard kicked her ass easily.

7. She's unintelligent.

8. She's uncapable.

9. She's the most radical left in Washington.

10. She'll be a useful puppet for the quasi-communist global elite until her time expires in 2025.
You are quite late. We've already endured the trump/pence administration, and both of them were woefully unqualified for their positions. You worship the words of tucker carlson, the late rush limbaugh, some sports coaches, radio talk-show hosts. Harris' resume so overshadows those of these people.

She is certainly more qualified than failed businessmen Trump or George W. Bush, and perhaps Obama, also. She was AG for our biggest state, then Senator. Bill Clinton was AG for an insignificant state, then became Governor.
She was a FAILED AG of a FAILED state----who only got the job fucking her way up to the job and then fucking up the job itself.

You are quite late. We've already endured the trump/pence administration, and both of them were woefully unqualified for their positions. You worship the words of tucker carlson, the late rush limbaugh, some sports coaches, radio talk-show hosts. Harris' resume so overshadows those of these people.
The Facts are Trump/Pence did their jobs very well---by every metric things improved under them, but watch you spin nonsense based on nothing more than your imagination.

What she WON'T bring is a 6 time bankrupted POS lying cheating degenerate moron Does that qualify her ? It did your scum trump
Biden has left Americans and our allies to die
he's hiding from world leaders
he's the biggest embarrassment to our country.
EVER

and you are still mad at Trump.

Lord you need some serious mental counceling

She's going to be POTUS pretty soon, so I thought to see what the left brought to the table for us, looking forward. The qualities I've found are...........

1. She giggles a lot.

2. She parrots an awful lot, even more than Xiden, which is a component of great dishonesty.

7. She's unintelligent.

8. She's uncapable.

10. She'll be a useful puppet for the quasi-communist global elite until her time expires in 2025.
She’s brown and has a vagina, that’s all that’s important to the left.
0DC98498-4423-41AA-80FE-E94AA0E7A042.jpeg

Biden has left Americans and our allies to die
he's hiding from world leaders
he's the biggest embarrassment to our country.
EVER

and you are still mad at Trump.

Lord you need some serious mental counceling
Let me know how many Americans died And don't give me your bullshit boo hoo for anyone else

1. She giggles a lot.

7. She's unintelligent.

8. She's uncapable.

I assume to get where she is she's not a spitter or a quitter. Takes the full load if ya know what I mean. :)

1. She giggles a lot.

7. She's unintelligent.

8. She's uncapable.

Well, then she should just be fine being puppet president. Dubya didn't do too bad, except destroying the economy, getting loads of people killed, Obama didn't do too bad, Trump didn't do too bad, Clinton didn't do too bad.

Why you think the president is important is beyond me.

1. She giggles a lot.

7. She's unintelligent.

8. She's uncapable.

Ask Willie Brown.

1. She giggles a lot.

7. She's unintelligent.

8. She's uncapable.

She is closer related to Pocahontas....and Shaq

Well, then she should just be fine being puppet president. Dubya didn't do too bad, except destroying the economy, getting loads of people killed, Obama didn't do too bad, Trump didn't do too bad, Clinton didn't do too bad.

Why you think the president is important is beyond me.
Dubya did his stuff compshinnateleir

The DNC pushed Biden to have a female person of color to be his running mate. Biden, listening to Susan Rice, Bernie Sanders and the Squad, chose Harris....or was possibly "told" told to pick her.

Leftists are sure great judges of of character. Sure Trump has a big mouth, neat, it's one reason we like him, he calls leftists out, that takes balls.

Compare & contrast to Mad Joe Robinette & the Giggling Kosher Commie, fuck, they're not even fit to be their own persons less POTUS. End of the day leftists, Trump was highly, I say HIGHLY competent. Though we get it, no amount of material accomplishments matters when the orange-man is Tweeting your sensitive heads.

It sunk into a shithole when you gave us that pos ,that dumbass pervert trump
So funny, it’s still all about Trump, yer killing me. Now go look in the mirror, smile, and take a long glance at ignorance. Such a fool, you have no idea what you are squandering away. Too bad mommy and daddy won’t be able to bail you out.

New Topics

Forum List

Back