What kinds of qualities does Kamala Harris have to lead our country?

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
She's going to be POTUS pretty soon, so I thought to see what the left brought to the table for us, looking forward. The qualities I've found are...........

1. She giggles a lot.

2. She parrots an awful lot, even more than Xiden, which is a component of great dishonesty.

3. She rejects responsibility.

4. Before she was declared presidential areas on her watch were corrupt.

5. She has extremely low character.

6. Tulsi Gabbard kicked her ass easily.

7. She's unintelligent.

8. She's uncapable.

9. She's the most radical left in Washington.

10. She'll be a useful puppet for the quasi-communist global elite until her time expires in 2025.

She's going to be POTUS pretty soon, so I thought to see what the left brought to the table for us, looking forward. The qualities I've found are...........

1. She giggles a lot.

2. She parrots an awful lot, even more than Xiden, which is a component of great dishonesty.

7. She's unintelligent.

8. She's uncapable.

10. She'll be a useful puppet for the quasi-communist global elite until her time expires in 2025.
Her most important quality, is the exact same as BIDEN and Obama---she is a cheap whore who easily sells out.

What kinds of qualities does Kamala Harris have to lead our country?​

She ran a primary campaign on next to nothing before dropping out because no one wanted to donate a dime to her, then still became VP anyway, and possibly POTUS.

THAT MUST COUNT FOR SOMETHING.

She's either incredibly lucky, incredibly connected, or gives really, really good blow jobs.

She could come in handy very much with future negotiations with the Taliban getting more trapped Americans released.

1. She giggles a lot.

7. She's unintelligent.

8. She's uncapable.

She has none, just like all those before her.

She is certainly more qualified than failed businessmen Trump or George W. Bush, and perhaps Obama, also. She was AG for our biggest state, then Senator. Bill Clinton was AG for an insignificant state, then became Governor.

As a nearly-lifelong resident of our biggest state, I am well aware of the deep level of corruption and incompetency that infests our political environment. As Attorney General here, as one of our Senators, and in every position she occupied before those, having earned those positions not on any ability or character other than her willingness to suck Brown's Willie, Kamala “The Whore” Harris was a remarkable example of this corruption and incompetence. And now, as Vice President, she is an example not just to California, but to the entire enation, of just how corrupt and incompetent a politician can be.

Does she at least know the name of the Secretary of Defense because Biden certainly doesn't.

In just 8 months the entire Biden administration has completely collapsed. This hasn't been like watching a slow train wreck. This has been a train wreck at the speed of light and it's very sad for everyone to see. And it will make no difference when Biden eventually resigns.

She is certainly more qualified than failed businessmen Trump or George W. Bush, and perhaps Obama, also. She was AG for our biggest state, then Senator. Bill Clinton was AG for an insignificant state, then became Governor.

She is worthless and incapable of leading anything.

1. She giggles a lot.

7. She's unintelligent.

8. She's uncapable.

What she WON'T bring is a 6 time bankrupted POS lying cheating degenerate moron Does that qualify her ? It did your scum trump

Just two things: She has a pulse and she is breathing.

Harris' time as AG in California was marked with corruption and abuses of power.

There is no reason to believe she would suddenly change when given much more power.

New Topics

Forum List

Back