What kind of person puts a political sign in their yard?

initforme

Gold Member
Apr 23, 2011
I've never been able to understand what drives a person to do this. They just have to let us all know who they are voting for. It's comical.

No, people who have to express their views which I don't care about are not cool

I've never been able to understand what drives a person to do this. They just have to let us all know who they are voting for. It's comical.
Some people are proud of who they vote for. By your comments, endorsements are stupid because it tells people who the endorsers are voting for. Of course, these days, putting a sign in your yard puts a bullseye on your forehead / house if you are a Trump supporter.

No, people who have to express their views which I don't care about are not cool
Well, I ignore the various political candidate signs in yards. However, what I absolutely do not like are the idiots that drive around with their music/bass so loud, you are forced to listen to it when stuck in traffic. They seem to believe that because they like it, all of humanity must love it.

What kind of person puts a political sign in their yard?
What kind of person would do this?
It's probably someone who owns property on a busy street or highway, where the sign would be visible to large numbers of passersby, and perhaps even a politician or political campaign organization has asked permission to place the sign, and there's a responsible party to take the sign down and put it away after the election has taken place.

Some people are proud of who they vote for. By your comments, endorsements are stupid because it tells people who the endorsers are voting for. Of course, these days, putting a sign in your yard puts a bullseye on your forehead / house if you are a Trump supporter.
:boo_hoo14:

You poor, poor, poor trump bootlickers are always getting picked on. Grow a spine, snowflake.

Well, I ignore the various political candidate signs in yards. However, what I absolutely do not like are the idiots that drive around with their music/bass so loud, you are forced to listen to it when stuck in traffic. They seem to believe that because they like it, all of humanity must love it.
I have no problem telling them to turn the fucking shit down

You poor, poor, poor trump bootlickers are always getting picked on. Grow a spine, snowflake.
I'm not a Trump bootlicker but I have no problem knocking a leftists ass into a different time zone the twilight zone

Let me show you why:

Frickin' America Hating Leftist ....

Go Figure !!!

That's partly true.
I'll wear my Trump support before I will put a yard sign up or put a bumper sticker on my truck because I am not at home or at my truck 24/7. Leftist hating trumpers will vandalize your property if they see anything Trump, But go the other way if they see you wearing it. they give me a wide berth

I'm not a Trump bootlicker but I have no problem knocking a leftists ass into a different time zone the twilight zone
No. You're a bootlicker.

All the worse when you're a conservative in Massachusetts trying to express your own support for your candidate choice, and all those progressive leftists who think Trump is so flawed and so sure Biden will win, can't even leave your yard sign alone and you have to put up an electric fence to protect it!

Most people who put up yard signs do so because they have some connection to the party and are ASKED to do so. Time was years ago when still a democrat and my mother was alive and had been a committee person for the DNC, we used to get asked all the time.

Never had a democrat sign stolen.

Then I became a republican and they stopped calling.

How do they know how I'm registered?

I wouldn't put a Trump sign in my yard to save my life. Sure bet to asking for vandalism from all the leftwing "freedom and diversity" lovers.

No. You're a bootlicker.
and you're democrat ass licker

That's partly true.
I'll wear my Trump support before I will put a yard sign up or put a bumper sticker on my truck because I am not at home or at my truck 24/7. Leftist hating trumpers will vandalize your property if they see anything Trump, But go the other way if they see you wearing it. they give me a wide berth
I know.

There is a reason we are called the "Silent Majority" ...

Trumptards do it a lot. Those Trump/Pence signs are the same as Confederate flags
Apparently you are ignorant of the fact that the flag of the Democrats since 1860, was the Confederate flag. The pro-slavery Democrats cherished it, the Democrat KKK cherished it, the pro-Jim Crow Democrats cherished it and the segregationist white Democrats cherished it. 360,000 pro-republicans, against slavery, died fighting the pro-Slavery Democrats that cherished that flag and still do.

Forum List

Back