Zone1 What kind of hardass dickhead locked my fire thread in general?

Remodeling Maidiac

Mods have been discussing your thread and will reopen it. Keep in mind, for future reference, that you should say something (you know, typing words out) to give people some idea of what the thread is about. Even if all you say is, "It's 15 outside. Yesterday it was 80."

Something else to discuss with you: the thread title: Don't talk like a drunken sailor in the title. Keep it clean - that's all we ask.

So what other things can we ignore and can everyone do so?

So what other things can we ignore and can everyone do so?
To be fair, many on here do whatever they want regardless of the rules. When they are reported or mods come across it while reading a thread, the "I hate mods" tantrums start. Sometimes we even get fan mail from the OP telling us how much we're loved.

I like these complaint threads because they're great fodder for intellectually honest sht stirring.

It was discussed. You need to make a comment and not just a picture. Also the title should not include profanity. You are free to do a new thread with those being met, if we get to see a pic of you without your hat.
20221111_190431.jpg

It was discussed. You need to make a comment and not just a picture. Also the title should not include profanity. You are free to do a new thread with those being met, if we get to see a pic of you without your hat.

If it was in the FZ it would be ok.

I have a cat with a hat, what about that?

Will Coyote being showing us her breasts?

I'm just really curious how someone whose been here less than a year can be a mod when there are great members who've been here 10 years or more who aren't. I guess I'm of the belief that you should pull your pool of mods from your most loyal members first, not the ones who just joined.

But what do I know?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back