Biden vs. Trump Video

they are two separate people right? Why would you think they were the same? odd.

The Pedo Project.....lmao....

laughter2.gif

The "Lincoln Project" is a PAC which was established to defeat Trump so how is is relevant today? Lefties seem determined to act like losers even when they won.

Just one clarification question. Would you vote for him again?

The "Lincoln Project" is a PAC which was established to defeat Trump so how is is relevant today? Lefties seem determined to act like losers even when they won.
they know they didn't win though. I have said that repeatedly in the forum.

For all his flaws, Biden is a decent man who loves his country.

Trump is a damaged orange child who only cares about himself.
especially little girls. Now you like pedophiles. wow. I wouldn't have put you there before that post. Maybe uncle Joe can tell us more stories of little boys rubbing his hairy legs. Go ahead, say he didn't say that. He's a sick fk, who gave birth to a boy who he taught to do the same things. wow. I see you've now sold your soul.

Sure thing, Q.
Q?????? WTF are you referring to exactly? show me somewhere with the letter Q. go for it. Again, I see you lost your soul, so you have no more integrity in here. Malicious misinformation is all you got. My post included all factual information. Maybe information you don't like, but all factual.

They guy that tries to fight people, calls citizens fat, about got his ass beat for diddling his SS details wife, touches children inappropriately, fucking smells them, lies constantly etc is decent?
Wtf is your definition of decent?
He is but a human without a soul. He has no idea what the word 'decent' represents. In fact, I'm not sure Trump qualifies totally under decent, however, Trump has one thing Xiden can't get near, Policies that worked.

Biden is a low energy imbecile. Sometimes he can read the message without fucking it up. Trump speaks like a real person having a conversation.

They guy that tries to fight people, calls citizens fat, about got his ass beat for diddling his SS details wife, touches children inappropriately, fucking smells them, lies constantly etc is decent?
Wtf is your definition of decent?
Ol Mac never plays with me anymore. Probably because logic and reasoning are his antithesis:(

Forum List

Back