What kind of ‘American’ hates Trump and why do they hate him?

What kind of ‘American’ hates Trump and why do they hate him?​

Trump was America first...he loves America and the American people and wants the best for both...so it must be that the people that hate Trump are not America first and actually hate America....and want to see America punished....its insanity....

Actually Trump is a total rule breaker. For example he brought nepotism to the white house.

For law and order, no president has broken as many laws, from the presidential records act, to supporting sedition and insurrection.

As for citizenry, he said there were good people on the NAZI side.

For patriotism, he asked Russia for help to defeat Hillary.

As to love for America, you confuse that with a love for Trump, and his undermining of all the American institution we hold dear.
Trump brought family into the W.H. because he was forced to except D.C. insiders in his administration, or he would get nothing done. The family members were competent and intelligent. We see the ineptitude and incompetence of Biden's administration. Every day from near all of his lifer swamp people.

What's the point? I don't recall a time in history when we dwelled so much on the former president and left the current president alone regardless of a number of bad decisions. Is it the plan for the next three years?
Dimmers only parrot what their propaganda media tells them. The media certainly isn't focused on anything Poopeypants is doing, its all a disaster....so they create fiction about Trump for their little sheeple to graze on and regurgitate.

Against the law to hire his daughter?...was it illegal for JFK to hire his brother?.....again...try to focus...how did that harm you or the nation?....
Actually congress made it illegal AFTER JFK hired his brother. They did not want to see that happen again, and passed 5 USC 3110 to make it illegal.

Americans thought nationalism was a good thing until Trump was elected.
Americans thought we should be proud of our heritage until Trump was elected.

Why aren't liberals proud of our nation's great heritage?

I ask every Trump hater I meet why do they hate Trump and what did he do that was so bad for America...not one has given me an answer that makes sense...mostly they just end up attacking me for asking....they don't know why they hate him...they were suckered by the mega corporate global money hungry media.....suckered to vote against their own best interests....and in favor of theirs....
People can explain it for you, but nobody can understand it for you.

Trump brought family into the W.H. because he was forced to except D.C. insiders in his administration, or he would get nothing done. The family members were competent and intelligent.
And the hiring of family members is ILLEGAL.
5 USC 3110.

Actually congress made it illegal AFTER JFK hired his brother. They did not want to see that happen again, and passed 5 USC 3110 to make it illegal.
Well no one charged him?...he was impeached twice and nepotism was not the reason....again...how did it hurt you or the nation...last time I bother to ask you....

Americans thought nationalism was a good thing until Trump was elected.
Americans thought we should be proud of our heritage until Trump was elected.
Our heritage was the wholesale slaughter of native americans, and the enslavement of a race of people, long after every other civilized nation on the planet gave up slavery.

Well no one charged him?...he was impeached twice and nepotism was not the reason....again...how did it hurt you or the nation...last time I bother to ask you....
It proves Trump broke the law.

You said he didn't. I proved he did.

Why ask such irrelevant questions? Trump is a despicable bullshit artist who, by the way, is hated by some.
I don't hate the muck. I despise him.

Our heritage was the wholesale slaughter of native americans, and the enslavement of a race of people, long after every other civilized nation on the planet gave up slavery.
Slavery still exists Dimmer, and certainly did not start here. And I wonder who the native Americans "slaughtered" to take over the land from the folks who had it before them. Pretty selective in your anti America whining and hatred.

It proves Trump broke the law.

You said he didn't. I proved he did.
How did that hurt you or the nation?...right now people are paying 100 bucks a week to fill their tanks...and that hurts....

Forum List

Back