What kind country do we live in?

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
This is a real serious question we must ask when we see things like this. These are Americans using their freedom to protest the Trumpcare plan. A plan where if it is passed, many of these guys die. WTF is wrong with this country?

WATCH: US Capitol Police Drag Disabled Trumpcare Protesters From Wheelchairs, Make 43 Arrests...

All of this because Trump wants to give the very rich a record tax cut.

It is estimated that thousands of people will die if Trumpcare becomes law. Let someone start bragging about Trump keeping his promises again.

Last edited:
Already been a thread on this...but again, being disabled doesn't give anyone the right to break the law

That and I have my doubts they were all disabled...in the physical sense anyway. Mentally? They deserve crazy checks

Already been a thread on this...but again, being disabled doesn't give anyone the right to break the law

That and I have my doubts they were all disabled...in the physical sense anyway. Mentally? They deserve crazy checks

Yeah, OK. All these people were faking and Trumpcare won't result in deaths that don't have t happen because people don't have healthcare.

This is a real serious question we must ask when we see things like this. These are Americans using their freedom to protest the Trumpcare plan. A plan where if it is passed, many of these guys die. WTF is wrong with this country?

WATCH: US Capitol Police Drag Disabled Trumpcare Protesters From Wheelchairs, Make 43 Arrests...

[a href="[MEDIA=youtube]6UQsdWm75UA[/MEDIA]"] .

It is estimated that thousands of people will die if Trumpcare becomes law. Let someone start bragging about Trump keeping his promises again.

Get a grip.

Stop watching CNN and MSLSD. You are being lied to. Don't be a dupe.

Get a grip.

No I'm not.

Yeah, OK. All these people were faking and Trumpcare won't result in deaths that don't have t happen because people don't have healthcare.

I never said "all"

Get a grip.

No I'm not.

Your OP clearly indicates you are being fooled by the ruling class.

I never said "all"

I am not going to play word games with you b. For you to sit on your ass even saying that you have doubts shows that you at f'd in the head stump stupid.

Get a grip.

No I'm not.

Your OP clearly indicates you are being fooled by the ruling class.

No it doesn't. But your blind support of Trump/republicans shows you are.

I never said "all"

I am not going to play word games with you b. For you to sit on your ass even saying that you have doubts shows that you at f'd in the head stump stupid.

They broke the law...not one sympathy fuck given.

Forum List

Back