What is your Presidential election voting record?

OK, now I understand. It is just some nice sounding words and phrases you strung together with no relevance in the real world. Or can you offer up some examples?

Yeah ... Another problem People like you have.
You know ... Some People can actually think ... And words actually have meanings ... Imagine that ... :auiqs.jpg:

I already gave you examples ... Do you see why I don't hate you ... You're just dumb and lack responsible Principles ...
Would prefer the Government take care of you ... And will grant the Establishment your Power, Freedom and Liberty ...
Just to suit your Desires ... Which is what I been saying all along.

It's what the words mean.

Yeah ... Another problem People like you have.
You know ... Some People can actually think ... And words actually have meanings ... Imagine that ... :auiqs.jpg:

I already gave you examples ... Do you see why I don't hate you ... You're just dumb and lack responsible Principles ...
Would prefer the Government take care of you ... And will grant the Establishment your Power, Freedom and Liberty ...
Just to suit your Desires ... Which is what I been saying all along.

It's what the words mean.

Well you have been repeating yourself quite a bit but I don't think that is a sign of wisdom. At any rate you appear to see yourself as much smarter than I see you. But I don't hate you either.

1992 - Perot
1996 - Perot
2000 - no one, because I knew they were RINOs/ globalists
2004 - no one, because I knew they were RINOs/ globalists
2008 - Ron Paul
2012 - Ron Paul
2016 - no one to vote for in good conscience
2020 - no one to vote for in good conscience

In 2016 and 2020 I didn't vote mainly because after I saw what the Establishment did to Ron Paul I gave up on politics at that level. I realized that the PTSB would never let a true patriot and honest man get to the highest office in the land. To get to that level one has to be “in the club.” I sensed from the start that Trump was playing a role, and once I learned that he was good friends with the Clintons for many years, and praised them publicly on numerous occasions, that confirmed my feeling about him from the start.

Also, seeing that in the not-too-distant past he was OK with partial-birth abortion and other non-conservative issues led me to realize that he's a New York liberal who put an (R) by his name. People say he changed but I never bought that. There's only one thing that can radically change a person, and that one thing hasn't happened to Trump as far as I've seen. :dunno:

Last edited:
Post your Presidential voting record.

Here is mine:

1968 Wallace
1972 Nixon*
1976 Ford
1980 Reagan*
1984 Reagan*
1988 Bush*
1992 Perot
1996 Dole
2000 Bush*
2004 Bush*
2008 Paul
2012 Paul
2016 Trump*
2020 Trump**

* My candidate won
** Election stolen
Carter
*Reagan
a) Reagan
Bush
Bush
Dole
b) Bush
c) Bush
Obama
Obama
d)Johnson
Biden
*voted for him while holding my nose
a) voted for him while leading the parade for him
b) I wanted to vote democrat in this election but as is our recent record we find the only candidate the GOP can beat and run him/her/they
c) had my mind made up for Kerry and had my hand on the lever for him and then quickly changed to Bush...I knew better than to vote for Gore [2000] and then I knew better than to vote for Bush [2004] but did it anyway. [ I think we missed out on a good president with Kerry, also think it was rigged...jmo]
d) 2016...this was the easiest choice I ever had to make in an election

Record 9-3

EDIT: I would vote for Obama a third time even if they discovered both his parents were Kenyan...or anything else for that matter

Last edited:
but I don't think that is a sign of wisdom.

At what point did I even suggest you had the ability to understand the Principles ...
Your ability to apply Wisdom would be equally questionable ... If you were capable of thinking and actually knew what the words meant.

Principles guide Wisdom ... When I said you lack responsible Principles ...
I could ask you what you thought that meant ... But what's the use ... You're just going to tell me you are dumb again.

How about you just go vote for whomever you want to vote for ... And neither one of us will expect any different.
It's pretty much why our Federal Government is the mess it is.

If you are wondering why I kept responding ...I was just trying to see how many times you could wrap yourself up into a pretzel ...
Stumbling over ideas unable to understand even the implications in what you are saying ...
In desperate attempts to avoid the truth ... :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
I didn't start voting until 2001, in my 40s. My record is:

1. Gore

2. Kerry (yeah man, I was "non-partisan" but supported these leftists, because I was ignorant as all leftists.

3. Nader (A protest of sorts. Obama sucks and McCain was speaking leftisms).

4. Romney (wholly shit, Obama sucks but I'm still edging ignorance. Romney is a leftist)

5. Trump and Trump. (first guy I supported to win. Chose the right guy too. If his mouth was 1/2 as good as his competence he'd be the GOAT short perhaps our founding fathers).

I was woke and registered Republican in 2017. Democrats are evil.

The only time since 1992 the GOP has won the popular vote was 2004.

Good thing we're a Republic huh? Big city folk are the easiest to trick, because they're nearest the propaganda. And they're most dependent on govt. for their mothering and needs. Our founding fathers saw though it.

Good thing we're a Republic huh? Big city folk are the easiest to trick, because they're nearest the propaganda. And they're most dependent on govt. for their mothering and needs. Our founding fathers saw though it.
Meanwhile back in reality...states that nobody ever uses or visits (the red states) are the ones who believe in pizzagate, the deep state, the Big lie, Jewish Space Lasers, etc...

Forum List

Back