What is your opinion of outdoor "Gender Reveal" parties?

When did this become a thing? We had our kids and never even heard of a "gender reveal" party. We had a thing called a "baby shower", indoor with friends and family. Now apparently Millennials feel it is necessary to set fields on fire with blue or pink explosives to announce to the world what gender their baby is. Yeah I know, I'm a dinosaur and I don' get it. I suppose if you want to have some indoor reveal party, that's fine but this outdoor stuff with fireworks, explosives, planes ec. seems a bit much. What do you think?
I think it’s dumb.

When did this become a thing? We had our kids and never even heard of a "gender reveal" party. We had a thing called a "baby shower", indoor with friends and family. Now apparently Millennials feel it is necessary to set fields on fire with blue or pink explosives to announce to the world what gender their baby is. Yeah I know, I'm a dinosaur and I don' get it. I suppose if you want to have some indoor reveal party, that's fine but this outdoor stuff with fireworks, explosives, planes ec. seems a bit much. What do you think?
It'd suck if it rains.

Forum List

Back