What is YOUR HOME COUNTRY?????

My home country is America, but I live in 'Merica, and hate it more and more every damn day.

Try this...it works 99% of the time!
805ad80cb56a11a417e0ac58daf6c33ca55c50126896918c87cc3450de188ccb.jpg

Ri'chere in the USofA.
Even Gracie, gets an A+ for answering the question...it's a shame that no liberals will pick up the gauntlet!
It doesn't pay to play the other guys game. If it was a straight up question that made sense, sure, but history tells you that isn't in the cards.

Yes, only you left wing extremists can pick and choose, but when called out, you simply refuse to answer the question, that all, already know the answer to! You subversives are a truly pathetic bunch!

Yes, only you left wing extremists can pick and choose, but when called out, you simply refuse to answer the question, that all, already know the answer to! You subversives are a truly pathetic bunch!
If you like being called out, tell us why you always hide your face? Does it look a little too much like this?

bachmann%20clown%20200-thumb-200x165.jpg

Born in America from two full blooded Swedes so that makes me a Swedish American. I have an affinity for both countries. We could take a lesson on what it means to keep things clean from Sweden though. Litter everywhere here... hard to find it there.

If you like being called out, tell us why you always hide your face? Does it look a little too much like this?

bachmann%20clown%20200-thumb-200x165.jpg

More childish diversion from the 2 digit IQ club, I see...and was that really your ugly face in your old avatar? The guy next to you was just as disgusting looking!

Born in America from two full blooded Swedes so that makes me a Swedish American. I have an affinity for both countries. We could take a lesson on what it means to keep things clean from Sweden though. Litter everywhere here... hard to find it there.

So that makes your home country America, but you heritage is Swedish... as Teddy Roosevelt said....

22146-teddy-roosevelt-on-immigration-wallpaper-1440x960.jpg

Since I am 100 percent swede and born in America its very difficult to determine my "home" country.

My home country was the USSR (Ukrainian Soviet republic within the USSR), however when it had collapsed I found myself as well as millions of other ethnic Russians to be in a foreign country of Ukraine, which was very unfriendly to Russians speaking people .

As for Mooshele, I've got a little test for you guys.

Michelle Obama is:
1. the pride of the American nation;
2. Dolce&Gabbana's and Gucci's pain in the b*tt;
3. another proof of Russian aggression?
Pick the correct answer.

Michelle Obama: SEASON'S GREETINGS TO YOUI WOULD LIKE TO WISH SEASON’S GREETINGS & HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL YOU HARD-WORKING, DUMB-ASS, WHITE-TRASH, GUN-LOVING, CHRISTIAN CRACKER TAXPAYERS ALL ACROSS THE COUNTRY.
28291-0e459155c0114a566949ab0585c6cdc6.jpg

keep-calm-and-fuck-yeah-74.png

Forum List

Back