What is your favorite story from the Bible?

My fave story is the flood, because nobody can tell me how Noah got kangaroos from Australia and back again.
Well. Being you're an idiot your statement makes perfect sense . Ya see the entities that created our dumb asses were/are masters of genetic engineering. We are a modification of the cave dweller ( we made man into our own image). It was a fuckup. Noah was told to take two of each KIND into the arc. Mammalian, reptilian, bird etc. All he needed was a lil DNA to regroup
Was it the same alien species that modified human DNA that also modified animal DNA?
Good question.Maybe---probably. Dinosaurs ? I have no hard answer. Nobody does.

You might like the mention of Peleg who was a decendant of Shem (one of the children of Noah).

Genesis 10:25
25 And unto Eber were born two sons: the name of one was Peleg; for in his days was the earth divided; and his brother’s name was Joktan.

In his day the earth was divided. The earth was probably of one land mass before his days and this would account for your kangaroo issue.

You might like the mention of Peleg who was a decendant of Shem (one of the children of Noah).

25 And unto Eber were born two sons: the name of one was Peleg; for in his days was the earth divided; and his brother’s name was Joktan.

In his day the earth was divided. The earth was probably of one land mass before his days and this would account for your kangaroo issue.
Uh ... no. The last time the Earth was "one land mass" was roughly 170 million years before humans or kangaroos appeared on the planet.

Uh ... no. The last time the Earth was "one land mass" was roughly 170 million years before humans or kangaroos appeared on the planet.

Can you show me the proof for your assertion?

Can you show me the proof for your assertion?
I sure can, and thanks for asking.

Deuteronomy 22:28-29 NAB
If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her.
And because of that he won't rape her.

My real fave story though would have been the one about the aliens, but someone edited it out.
Because Australia wasn't a separate continent before the flood.
Try reading the verse about the subterranean waters that came to the surface.
But that would require actually reading.

What I also find quite interesting is they age some of the people mentioned in the bible lived too.
The weather was perfect prior to the flood.
That's why the Bible comments on the weather after the flood is over.
But that would require actually reading the verses.

When the donkey made a prophet look like a moron.
The resurrection was a good one too. Of course, that was a good one all the other times it happened to the divine. Why cant we have a recent one? Our ancestors had all the fun :/
Resurrection...Oh! that's the Christian one.

I have to say my favorite is a toss up between The Book of Ezekiel and Revelations.

Well those are books, not really stories.....
My favorite is the story of Joseph (son of Jacob aka Joseph's coat of many colors)
Want to know what a real man is, it's Joseph (although he was a tad full of himself)
He was full of himself and his experience in Egypt humbled him.

My favorite story was when the Prophet Elisha called upon two bears to maul 42 children who were making fun of his bald head.

God isn't just the Hair Club President, he's also a client!
And I presume you also approve when someone ridicules President Bill Clitoris.

So let us know if molten lava coming to the surface of the Earth can make the Earth appear older than it really is.

Forum List

Back