What is wrong with this picture?

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
skynews-kirstjen-nielsen-migrants_4466294.jpg

There's no razor wire on the wall. This is better.

border-fence-razor-wire-trump-tw-600.jpg

I didn't say it accomplished nothing

View attachment 296660
View attachment 296661
Unfortunately...THIS ^ ^ or less is what demarcates most of the border.

That will be replaced. They are first prioritizing high traffic areas without natural borders that largely had inadequate fencing in place. Also, the bottom picture may be an anti-vehicle barrier that may stay in place and have a set of walls built behind it. Trump is getting this accomplished mile by mile despite the obstructionist tactics of the left, in particular activist judges that are gradually being replaced by Trump.

Still not an inch of new wall construction....just repairing and replacing existing structure.
Replacing wall that has holes you can drive as truck through with a wall you can't get through is new wall.

Have you ever replaced the carpet ypur house tell people you didn't get new carpet?

You haters are funny to watch.

Drug trade or human trafficking?
And? Who made drugs illegal and why? Totalitarians that's who- people selling fear- did you read that article I posted about the feds paying for sex with alleged victims of human trafficking? No? Imagine that. It doesn't fit your narrative huh.

Stop with the fear mongering- IF a true crime is committed (harming another) then they should be punished- if no harm, no crime- that's what Liberty is all about my man. An adult ingesting what he wants to is a criminal action? Really?! By what authority? What moral high grounder came up with that nonsense? Oh- the same ones who lie about shot to start wars, foreign and domestic-

Hey Einstien,

The plan is to put walls where people are crossing.
hey einstein people will cross where they can-

Yeah, and the farther out into the weeds, the harder it is for them to disappear into the population. The easier to find them, and the faster they can be protected from further harm by the coyotes.

Hey Einstien,

The plan is to put walls where people are crossing.
hey einstein people will cross where they can-

Yeah, and the farther out into the weeds, the harder it is for them to disappear into the population. The easier to find them, and the faster they can be protected from further harm by the coyotes.

Not only that, specific mountain passes can be blocked off and/or surveilled by ICE agents.

I didn't say it accomplished nothing

View attachment 296660
View attachment 296661
Unfortunately...THIS ^ ^ or less is what demarcates most of the border.

That will be replaced. They are first prioritizing high traffic areas without natural borders that largely had inadequate fencing in place. Also, the bottom picture may be an anti-vehicle barrier that may stay in place and have a set of walls built behind it. Trump is getting this accomplished mile by mile despite the obstructionist tactics of the left, in particular activist judges that are gradually being replaced by Trump.
The bottom pic is tribal land that butts up to Mexico.
Trump is a lot of bluster. He could have had the wall half paid for by now if he would have just worked with the Treasury Sec to place a fee on remittances. No congress...no Dems needed...he sets the policy along with Treasury Sec...whom he appointed.

Do you think NO ONE has thought of this? He is all bluster.

Drug trade or human trafficking?
And? Who made drugs illegal and why? Totalitarians that's who- people selling fear- did you read that article I posted about the feds paying for sex with alleged victims of human trafficking? No? Imagine that. It doesn't fit your narrative huh.

Stop with the fear mongering- IF a true crime is committed (harming another) then they should be punished- if no harm, no crime- that's what Liberty is all about my man. An adult ingesting what he wants to is a criminal action? Really?! By what authority? What moral high grounder came up with that nonsense? Oh- the same ones who lie about shot to start wars, foreign and domestic-

We should be manufacturing those drugs in America, not importing them. Buy American.

Forum List

Back