What is wrong with the people in Rifle???

Rifle, Colorado, that is. 3rd District.
They must be idiots.
Guess who represents them in Congress?
View attachment 529889

^^^ future Dem House leader ladies and gentlemen.

No....when people show hatred in public....destroy memorials.....fling feces at people they hate......that's not what I call better....
Yes, you wouldn't know anything about flinging feces at people you hate... well, except for everyone not in your sick cult...

They must be idiots.
View attachment 529889

Mary Jo Kopechne was unavailable for comment.

Fuck you.....Biden still sucks ass. I could care about old frivolous accusations by lying asshole communists and faggots.
Yes, i know. Like trump said, he could shoot someone on 5th avenue, and you pathetic sheeple would not remove your lips from his anus.

If you say so. I know that none of you worthless fucks really voted for Biden...or would even stand in line to see the Demented prick.
Sure I did. Much better choice than a mentally ill fatass. he really put a beating on your orange lard and master. I can tell you are still sore over it.

They must be idiots.
View attachment 529889

Rifle is Western Slope cowboy country, Blaine! Cowboys tend to get a bit wild. So do cowgirls. Now compare THAT to someone like Andrew Cuomo! Guys like Cuomo would get their sexual harrassing ass kicked in a town like Rifle...by both the cowboys AND the cowgirls!

Rifle is Western Slope cowboy country, Blaine! Cowboys tend to get a bit wild. So do cowgirls. Now compare THAT to someone like Andrew Cuomo! Guys like Cuomo would get their sexual harrassing ass kicked in a town like Rifle...by both the cowboys AND the cowgirls!
Looks like there are more cattle than brains, there.

Forum List

Back