What is wrong with being gay exactly?

97 fucking pages......

How many of you are closet faggots? You'd have to be to be this fucking obsessed.

Queers exist, get used to it, problem solved.

Ps. Stop bumping this retarded thread idiots
Supreme example of Projection ^
Suck my left nut, saved it just for you...
Liar, everyone knows you don't have any balls. Besides, that's not my cup of tea.
Fags drink tea....

You are a fag?
All Texans drink Ice Tea. You're a lying piece of dog shit. No I'm not a cigarette, nor am I even remotely gay. Why do you have this fascination with men's dicks?
Confirmed for queer

Liar, everyone knows you don't have any balls. Besides, that's not my cup of tea.
Fags drink tea....

You are a fag?
All Texans drink Ice Tea. You're a lying piece of dog shit. No I'm not a cigarette, nor am I even remotely gay. Why do you have this fascination with men's dicks?
Hiding-in-a-closet.jpg

Stop hiding Mike...come on out. It would certainly explain your extreme homophobia.

Sorry. I'm just like you. I love pussy!

While you can make that unverifiable claim, you are nothing like me. You're a psychotic POS that equates gay parenting to child abuse and thinks the children of gay parents are justified in murdering them.

If there actually is a god and heaven, you won't be there and I will.

Supreme example of Projection ^
Fags drink tea....

You are a fag?
Confirmed for queer
The only thing confirmed by you is bile that flows out of your mouth.

Fags drink tea....

You are a fag?
Confirmed for queer
You're like the angry black woman...only queer & a dude

Fags drink tea....

You are a fag?
Confirmed for queer
Says the punk with the dick obsession.

Fags drink tea....

You are a fag?
Confirmed for queer
Lol the only one that keeps mentioning "dick" is you, the angry black gay dude

Fags drink tea....

You are a fag?
Hiding-in-a-closet.jpg

Stop hiding Mike...come on out. It would certainly explain your extreme homophobia.

Sorry. I'm just like you. I love pussy!

While you can make that unverifiable claim, you are nothing like me. You're a psychotic POS that equates gay parenting to child abuse and thinks the children of gay parents are justified in murdering them.

If there actually is a god and heaven, you won't be there and I will.
So Christmas party is off this year?

Confirmed for queer
Lol the only one that keeps mentioning "dick" is you, the angry black gay dude
Wrong again. I'm a white male heterosexual. Try again dumb ass.

Hey, can I get in on some of this action?

:lol:

You bet. Masturbation orgy? You know...I'll bet dollars to donuts, they have those somewhere in SF...just sayin'.

Yeah, I used to work there... took a drive through the Castro once for shits and grins... I'll stick with Bourbon St. I wasn't sure what was going on in the Castro.

I used to live just down the road in San Jose.

I'd love to go back to San Fran though, Frisco is a nice town, isn't it Seawytch?

My daughter actually is back at Berkeley working on her PhD in French, I should go out again soon

Frisco? Never heard of the place ;)

Tell you what...if you come to San Fran, IM me...maybe we can hook up for lunch.

LOL, now I"m screwing with you...

They explained it to me when I was there. It's either "San Francisco" or a "dignified SF

We actually prefer 'The City'.

San Fran, San Francisco, SF- all acceptable.

Funny thing is the opposition to 'Frisco' probably originated with Herb Caen- a late great columnist in San Francisco- he despised the term and popularized the opposition- I believe in the 1940's and '50's it was quite acceptable.

And you are lying again.

Not lying by saying the CDC tracks diseases- because it does- lying because you know that the CDC does not consider gays to be a disease
you just contradicted yourself, liar

And you are lying again.

Not lying by saying the CDC tracks diseases- because it does- lying because you know that the CDC does not consider gays to be a disease

So the center for DISEASE control tracks it, but not because it's a disease. Gotcha. Liar

And you are lying again.

Of course they do. The Center for Disease control tracks diseases. They track gays. Therefore, they think gay is a disease. They're probably right. Do you ever know government to be wrong?

And you are lying again.

Thank goodness the law says otherwise. The two men are the parents of their three children, legally and emotionally and my wife and I are the parents of our two.

We don't hurt our children...but I agree with Syriusly...you're a POS.
If your children killed these two butt munchers it would be your own fault because it's your primary responsibility to protect them from perverts, not expose them to perverts.

And a good attorney would get them acquitted because even the jury can be made to see this is child abuse and three sick individuals conspired to destroy these children's lives for their own selfish gratification.

You three are the sick POS's.
Were you molested by a homosexual as a child, or something?

Yeah, it's hard to imagine I want every kid to have a normal intact home like I did.

What is hard to 'imagine' is why you think anyone not raised like you will turn out to be a murderer.

Actually what I said is more like any kid raised by you will turn out to be a murderer.

Yeah- you are sick POS.

You bet. Masturbation orgy? You know...I'll bet dollars to donuts, they have those somewhere in SF...just sayin'.

Yeah, I used to work there... took a drive through the Castro once for shits and grins... I'll stick with Bourbon St. I wasn't sure what was going on in the Castro.

I used to live just down the road in San Jose.

I'd love to go back to San Fran though, Frisco is a nice town, isn't it Seawytch?

My daughter actually is back at Berkeley working on her PhD in French, I should go out again soon

Frisco? Never heard of the place ;)

Tell you what...if you come to San Fran, IM me...maybe we can hook up for lunch.

LOL, now I"m screwing with you...

They explained it to me when I was there. It's either "San Francisco" or a "dignified SF

We actually prefer 'The City'.

San Fran, San Francisco, SF- all acceptable.

Funny thing is the opposition to 'Frisco' probably originated with Herb Caen- a late great columnist in San Francisco- he despised the term and popularized the opposition- I believe in the 1940's and '50's it was quite acceptable.

San Franciscans told me that "San Fran" is not acceptable. Though I agree "Frisco" bothers them more. In San Jose, nobody cares what you call it. But anyone who's lived there for a while knows what San Franciscans don't like

you just contradicted yourself, liar

And you are lying again.

So the center for DISEASE control tracks it, but not because it's a disease. Gotcha. Liar

And you are lying again.

Of course they do. The Center for Disease control tracks diseases. They track gays. Therefore, they think gay is a disease. They're probably right. Do you ever know government to be wrong?

And you are lying again.

That's an oxymoron. But that's OK, you are a moron. You said the CDC tracks diseases, but that what they track aren't diseases. Nonsense. They track diseases, they track gays, therefore they are saying gay is a disease. Simple really

And you are lying again.

And you are lying again.

And you are lying again.

That's an oxymoron. But that's OK, you are a moron. You said the CDC tracks diseases, but that what they track aren't diseases. Nonsense. They track diseases, they track gays, therefore they are saying gay is a disease. Simple really

The CDC tracks diseases- and many other things.

You are an idiot and a liar.

True,

They track accidents and health risks as well, clearly gays are an accident and a disease as well as health risks.

You know what the CDC doesn't track? Normal people or healthy things, gays clearly are neither of those

And you are lying again.

And you are lying again.

Syr...Kaz is intentionally yanking your chain. He does not believe gays are a disease or an accident or anything else. He's fucking with you on purpose. Don't play.

If your children killed these two butt munchers it would be your own fault because it's your primary responsibility to protect them from perverts, not expose them to perverts.

And a good attorney would get them acquitted because even the jury can be made to see this is child abuse and three sick individuals conspired to destroy these children's lives for their own selfish gratification.

You three are the sick POS's.

Yeah, it's hard to imagine I want every kid to have a normal intact home like I did.

What is hard to 'imagine' is why you think anyone not raised like you will turn out to be a murderer.

Actually what I said is more like any kid raised by you will turn out to be a murderer.

Yeah- you are sick POS.
Yes, you said that already. And that's not a refutation, it's offense at hearing the truth.

Yeah- you are sick POS.
Yes, you said that already. And that's not a refutation, it's offense at hearing the truth.

There's nothing to "refute". You just pulled a Russell's Teapot.

Forum List

Back