What is with this new word the right likes to use? Snowflakes?

Right wingers call people snowflakes because they lack empathy for others. If they cannot understand why someone is offended or hurt then they quickly dismiss them as a snowflake.

Muslim woman gets hijab pulled off and she's upset about it , they will call her a snowflake. Hispanic kid gets called a wet back at school and his hurt, he's a snowflake. A woman's boss makes a lewd comment and she sues for sexual harassment, you guessed it she's a snowflake.

Basically if call anyone out on their bigotry you're a snowflake. You should just suck it up and don't speak out against bigotry because otherwise you're snowflake.

Yeah and after being called a racist, a homophobe, bigot, etc for the last eight years you left loons would be wise to stop pointing fingers.

So if someone calls you a homophobic or racial slur are you supposed to keep quiet? Unfortunately many of the slurs come from the right.
Snowflake isn't a slur, it's a description of spoiled rotten leftist brats who never experienced real hardship in their entire, pampered existence. They protest mindlessly the perception of inequality in a society of pervasive prosperity. They never suffered, never missed a meal, never struggled to feed a family, never went without air conditioning or Starbucks coffee and because everything is handed to them, they're bored and "protesting" in the streets.

They've run out of ways to dismiss people and what they say by calling them chicken, pussies, girls, butter cup etc and in recent days it must've been a message put out to call everyone you disagree with a terrorist lover....sorry that was pre 2008.....Oh the new one is "snowflake". Was there a memo? And if there was what compelled you guys to insert a new word into your toolkit all at once?
They are essentially men who are anxious about their masculinity. They try to offset that by feminizing [they think this is the greatest put down ] and or using "snowflake" to liken their adversary to something fragile and crystalline that melts easily etc
"I am the kind of Snowflake that is build to last they fuck with me I put my foot up their ass" woooo hooo

Morning snowflake.

Liberals don't like the term 'Snowflake', huh? It's better than 'PU$$Y'!

Offended by everything, crying for safe zones, throwing hissy fits because they did not get their way in the election.....it's a pretty fitting nickname for the 'fragile' liberals...and it's funny as hell.

Some of the same liberals - not saying YOU, CC - who are so (again :)) 'offended' by this new nickname are the same ones who love to dish it out - calling Conservatives 'RightWingers, 'Alt Right', etc - but who can't take it...demonstrating how the new nickname 'Snowflake' is perfect for them.

:lmao:

Last edited:
They've run out of ways to dismiss people and what they say by calling them chicken, pussies, girls, butter cup etc and in recent days it must've been a message put out to call everyone you disagree with a terrorist lover....sorry that was pre 2008.....Oh the new one is "snowflake". Was there a memo? And if there was what compelled you guys to insert a new word into your toolkit all at once?

Any of them work. It's not like you're protecting your manhood since you pass on taking care of yourself. Obama is out of his allotted time and you wanted Hillary to be your next sugar daddy.

So if you don't like snowflake now, what do you prefer? Dickless? She man? You are a klown

Right wingers call people snowflakes because they lack empathy for others. If they cannot understand why someone is offended or hurt then they quickly dismiss them as a snowflake.

Muslim woman gets hijab pulled off and she's upset about it , they will call her a snowflake. Hispanic kid gets called a wet back at school and his hurt, he's a snowflake. A woman's boss makes a lewd comment and she sues for sexual harassment, you guessed it she's a snowflake.

Basically if call anyone out on their bigotry you're a snowflake. You should just suck it up and don't speak out against bigotry because otherwise you're snowflake.

Yeah and after being called a racist, a homophobe, bigot, etc for the last eight years you left loons would be wise to stop pointing fingers.

So if someone calls you a homophobic or racial slur are you supposed to keep quiet? Unfortunately many of the slurs come from the right.
Snowflake isn't a slur, it's a description of spoiled rotten leftist brats who never experienced real hardship in their entire, pampered existence. They protest mindlessly the perception of inequality in a society of pervasive prosperity. They never suffered, never missed a meal, never struggled to feed a family, never went without air conditioning or Starbucks coffee and because everything is handed to them, they're bored and "protesting" in the streets.

It is amazing how great we have it in world history and the world today yet day after day the sobbing leftists like CloseMinded just think this is the worst country in the history of man and hate us while the parasites suck us dry and scream hysterically that the sky is falling

It is amazing how great we have it in world history and the world today yet day after day the sobbing leftists like CloseMinded just think this is the worst country in the history of man and hate us while the parasites suck us dry and scream hysterically that the sky is falling

BTW, have you seen his signature? He lost a bet on the election with me and he's honoring the terms of the bet. I give him credit for following through.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Liberals don't like the term 'Snowflake', huh? It's better than 'PU$$Y'!

Offended by everything, crying for safe zones, throwing hissy fits because they did not get their way in the election.....it's a pretty fitting nickname for the 'fragile' liberals...and it's funny as hell.

Some of the same liberals - not saying YOU, CC - who are so (again :) 'offended' by this new nickname are the same ones who love to dish it out - calling Conservatives 'RightWingers, 'Alt Right', etc - but who can't take it...demonstrating how the new nickname 'Snowflake' is perfect for them.

:lmao:
You're talking to people who took the safety pin off their diaper and pinned it to their shirt sleeve. Now I wonder what's holding up their diapers.

Awww, I know the type of worthless piece of crap you are you little piss ant... Also if I am a keyboard warrior, well then you're a mental midget twanger that lick the window for snot while wearing your yellow slicker on a hot humid day in Houston while waiting for your short yellow bus!

special.gif

You dont know me keyboard tough guy. Copy and paste more pics for another badge in your division

I know you're a yellow belly twanger of a political nutter...

The things you dont know can fill a library

And the things you don't know could fill a database.

If I wanted my own come back I would've wiped it off your chin goofy ass copy cat

The "winner" isn't really for this post, it's for your sig and honoring your bet. Seawytch needs to man up, she reneged on our bet.

Even more pathetically, I didn't want to bet, she badgered me into it.

Hey CC, I just remembered you wanted to bet me once. I specifically said because of Seawytch I'm not betting liberals anymore because I don't believe you will honor it like she didn't.

I give you credit, you would have

Last edited:

:desk:

you don't really want to know the truth. you just want to be told that ''snowflake'' is a code-word for ''jew'', then you can reassure yourself that the right wing is literally hitler.

Bullshit fucking bullshit. I'm Jewish decent on my mother's side. It's the left that more resembles totalitarianism, and it's not close by any measure. My uncle is as Jew a Jew as a Jew can be. He's all things Republican. In fact, he was a hippy back in the day. He wised up. Course liberals will suggest he's "uneducated", which is another tactic of propaganda, but he's a Princeton grad. and very successful. Not all Jews have gone Hollywood. I have those as relatives as well.
the jews are just another token minority to usher into a demographics plantation to be exploited by the democratic party, they have no other reason to exist. when your opinion is welcome, you'll know it because the trickle-down memetics pumped out of the dnc via the news media will be your opinion. and if you step out of line, there's already at least two more token minorities on standby, just waiting to accuse you of being a racist, sexist, you name it deplorable.

You mean like the asshole on CNN saying "poor white people" when it was made clear to her that a white man was beaten by black teens for presumably voting for Trump after her rant about "hate crimes".

Why did that black woman on CNN lack empathy?

ChrisL just called me a snowflake. I know for a fact she disagrees with Republicans on a lot and now all of the sudden she's a trumpeter? Fucking typical stupid American

Forum List

Back