What is with this new word the right likes to use? Snowflakes?

aef8bf7f02eadcfecdf16dabf99c4970.jpg

You can call me a snowflake anytime you like. Snowflakes are like people: all formed from the same stuff and general environment, yet every one unique. Each may be individually fragile and short lived, but en masse, they create quite the situation.

Right wingers call people snowflakes because they lack empathy for others. If they cannot understand why someone is offended or hurt then they quickly dismiss them as a snowflake.

Muslim woman gets hijab pulled off and she's upset about it , they will call her a snowflake. Hispanic kid gets called a wet back at school and his hurt, he's a snowflake. A woman's boss makes a lewd comment and she sues for sexual harassment, you guessed it she's a snowflake.

Basically if call anyone out on their bigotry you're a snowflake. You should just suck it up and don't speak out against bigotry because otherwise you're snowflake.

Yeah and after being called a racist, a homophobe, bigot, etc for the last eight years you left loons would be wise to stop pointing fingers.

So if someone calls you a homophobic or racial slur are you supposed to keep quiet? Unfortunately many of the slurs come from the right.

Right wingers call people snowflakes because they lack empathy for others. If they cannot understand why someone is offended or hurt then they quickly dismiss them as a snowflake.

Muslim woman gets hijab pulled off and she's upset about it , they will call her a snowflake. Hispanic kid gets called a wet back at school and his hurt, he's a snowflake. A woman's boss makes a lewd comment and she sues for sexual harassment, you guessed it she's a snowflake.

Basically if call anyone out on their bigotry you're a snowflake. You should just suck it up and don't speak out against bigotry because otherwise you're snowflake.

Yeah and after being called a racist, a homophobe, bigot, etc for the last eight years you left loons would be wise to stop pointing fingers.

So if someone calls you a homophobic or racial slur are you supposed to keep quiet? Unfortunately many of the slurs come from the right.

But you leftists are oh so tolerant.....ROFLMAO. Save the BS and if you don't want to be called a snowflake then stop acting like snowflakes. This is the direct result of trophies for everybody, you're incapable of dealing with setbacks

I really wish the rag women would show their faces and stop wearing masks at the malls and grocery stores.

They are less likely to strap on suicide vests with their faces showing, for some reason.

I guess the big black gown goes with the face veil -- some kind of fanatical fashion statement.

These religious fanatics need to grow up and smell the coffee.

Rag women? This is why people think right wingers are bigots. You use derogatory terms for ethnic or religious groups and think it is OK.

Most Muslim's don't even wear the face veil. Im Muslim and I agree Muslim women shouldn't wear it. And I mentioned hijab in my post. Hijab is only the head covering. But lets say a woman does cover her face. It isn't illegal and no one has a right to snatch it off. She would have a right to be pissed off if someone snatched an article of her clothing off.

Muslim woman gets hijab pulled off and she's upset about it ,

This story was a hoax....you need to catch up....that is why we call you twits snowflakes......you melt at the first sigh of discomfort and melt when faced with the truth.

Louisiana student ‘fabricated’ story of hijab attack, police say

A student at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette fabricated a story that she was attacked and had her hijab rippped off, police said Thursday.

The attack was one of several reported in the wake of Donald Trump’s election victory.

In a press release Thursday afternoon, the Lafayette Police Department said that during the course of their investigation into the woman’s complaint, she “admitted that she fabricated the story about her physical attack as well as the removal of her hijab and wallet by two white males.

You are talking about one incident where some idiot decided to make a story up. Even if 10 Muslim women lie about it doesn't mean it doesn't happen. I have friends who have had hijab pulled off by those basket of deplorables before.

Muslim women getting hijab pulled off isn't something new but it has been increasing over the last few years. It wasn't even this bad after 9/11. But I guess if you never interacted with a Muslim before you wouldn't know this.

They've run out of ways to dismiss people and what they say by calling them chicken, pussies, girls, butter cup etc and in recent days it must've been a message put out to call everyone you disagree with a terrorist lover....sorry that was pre 2008.....Oh the new one is "snowflake". Was there a memo? And if there was what compelled you guys to insert a new word into your toolkit all at once?

You forgot butt-hurt. It's butt-hurt that motivated you to create this thread.

They've run out of ways to dismiss people and what they say by calling them chicken, pussies, girls, butter cup etc and in recent days it must've been a message put out to call everyone you disagree with a terrorist lover....sorry that was pre 2008.....Oh the new one is "snowflake". Was there a memo? And if there was what compelled you guys to insert a new word into your toolkit all at once?

You forgot butt-hurt. It's butt-hurt that motivated you to create this thread.

I asked in other threads and each time I didnt get an answer.

you forgot deflection. Its deflection back to name calling that motivated you to respond with nothing burger

Is it a dog whistle?

Like Alt-right? Speaking of new words.

Is it a dog whistle?

Like Alt-right? Speaking of new words.

Yeah, I think Obama made Steve Bannon call himself that a few years ago to play the long game

:desk:

you don't really want to know the truth. you just want to be told that ''snowflake'' is a code-word for ''jew'', then you can reassure yourself that the right wing is literally hitler.

:desk:

you don't really want to know the truth. you just want to be told that ''snowflake'' is a code-word for ''jew'', then you can reassure yourself that the right wing is literally hitler.

I'm not Jewish. Besides Steve Bannon already called someone a Renegade Jew in public. So if using the word Jew means the right wing is Hitler (which I disagree with) then you should know that you're for calling names which you said is like Hitler.

But its fine....as long as its your Hitler.

I like piss ant better to describe the likes of you... If you are a snowflake then you're a yellow snowflakeand remember don't eat the yellow snow...

But lets say a woman does cover her face. It isn't illegal and no one has a right to snatch it off. She would have a right to be pissed off if someone snatched an article of her clothing off.

Oh, but it is illegal.

You try walking in a bank with a ski mask covering your face.

I like piss ant better to describe the likes of you... If you are a snowflake then you're a yellow snowflakeand remember don't eat the yellow snow...

You dont know me Capt Keyboard Warrior of the Capslock division

You're better described as a window licker

th

Awww, I know the type of worthless piece of crap you are you little piss ant... Also if I am a keyboard warrior, well then you're a mental midget twanger that lick the window for snot while wearing your yellow slicker on a hot humid day in Houston while waiting for your short yellow bus!

special.gif

Awww, I know the type of worthless piece of crap you are you little piss ant... Also if I am a keyboard warrior, well then you're a mental midget twanger that lick the window for snot while wearing your yellow slicker on a hot humid day in Houston while waiting for your short yellow bus!

special.gif

You dont know me keyboard tough guy. Copy and paste more pics for another badge in your division

But lets say a woman does cover her face. It isn't illegal and no one has a right to snatch it off. She would have a right to be pissed off if someone snatched an article of her clothing off.

Oh, but it is illegal.

You try walking in a bank with a ski mask covering your face.

Yeah it is banned in banks. But the poster I quoted mentioned malls and grocery stores where it isn't banned.

special.gif

You dont know me keyboard tough guy. Copy and paste more pics for another badge in your division

I know you're a yellow belly twanger of a political nutter...

Forum List

Back