What Is Up With Willfully Ignorant White People?

How do you expect us white people to answer your question since we are predetermined to be ignorant?

I didnt say all white people calm down sheesh. I mean I expect you to answer a question no matter what I predetermined anyone to be. Unless that has something to do with your ability to answer a question...thats not really there in the first place

I mean if you asked me if blacks make less than whites, I may answer based on the assumption you were talking about collectively or I might answer based upon the assumption you were talking about similarly situated people in the same job at the same employer. For some, inconvenient nuance is ignorance I suppose.

Yeah but we arent talking about nuance here...Its a simple question without qualifications

No it is not a simple question. There is a lot of nuance because different people will answer it based on different interpretations of what you are asking. It is how many pollsters try to gild the lily they are hoping for.

How do you expect us white people to answer your question since we are predetermined to be ignorant?

I didnt say all white people calm down sheesh. I mean I expect you to answer a question no matter what I predetermined anyone to be. Unless that has something to do with your ability to answer a question...thats not really there in the first place

I mean if you asked me if blacks make less than whites, I may answer based on the assumption you were talking about collectively or I might answer based upon the assumption you were talking about similarly situated people in the same job at the same employer. For some, inconvenient nuance is ignorance I suppose.

Yeah but we arent talking about nuance here...Its a simple question without qualifications

No it is not a simple question. There is a lot of nuance because different people will answer it based on different interpretations of what you are asking. It is how many pollsters try to gild the lily they are hoping for.

True, but even if people answered it differently based on their interpretation the majority of white people all interpreted the same as "blacks are paid the same as whites" and other questions.

Just my observance of the issue. Everyone has a perspective. Everyone has their own trials and tribulations and to them those trials and tribulations are the most pressing no matter how trivial they may be in reality. It takes intelligence to step away and see things from another perspective. That is the only reason I have not written off white people completely. I have been able to meet some that are intelligent.

Indeed, everyone has their own trials and tribulations. Your trials and tribulations are not mine to deal with as mine are not yours to deal with. Each individual's life is one of choice. It is an individual's own choice whether to be poor or to be wealthy. It is one's own choice whether to go to school and obtain an education or to drop out of school. It is one's choice whether to start a business or to not start a business. If one depends upon either the government or anyone else to secure one's success, one is a fool. You are what you are dependent upon the choices you made yourself.

While I agree with most of your post, I have to call BS on others. If you are questioning or trying to give me advice on my trials or tribulations then you just made it your issue to deal with since you are the one that decided to stick your nose into it. Following that, if you feel my trials and tribulations are basically the same as yours then the OP has you pegged.

Open your eyes and your mind. I said that your business is your business and my business is my business. It is not my place or desire to advise you nor to either help you or hinder you. You are responsible for you and I am responsible for me. Is that hard for you to comprehend? The problem is that you Blacks tend to want whites to take interest in your affairs.

Your analysis of the issue is way off track. Whites act as if they were appointed the position of dictating to Blacks what they should and should not do. I have maintained you simply need to get out of the way with your insecurities and racism. I dont know a Black person alive that is concerned with what whites think about Black problems. They are annoyed you wont mind your business.

Looking for solutions is more productive than looking for problems, and solutions usually come from within.
I'd have to disagree with that. Solutions hardly ever come from within. They are always the result of some outside knowledge or prompting. Basically you do what you know. You dont magically know to apply for a grant to help pay for college unless someone tells you that this grant exists.. Thats why viscous cycles exist.

Just my observance of the issue. Everyone has a perspective. Everyone has their own trials and tribulations and to them those trials and tribulations are the most pressing no matter how trivial they may be in reality. It takes intelligence to step away and see things from another perspective. That is the only reason I have not written off white people completely. I have been able to meet some that are intelligent.

Indeed, everyone has their own trials and tribulations. Your trials and tribulations are not mine to deal with as mine are not yours to deal with. Each individual's life is one of choice. It is an individual's own choice whether to be poor or to be wealthy. It is one's own choice whether to go to school and obtain an education or to drop out of school. It is one's choice whether to start a business or to not start a business. If one depends upon either the government or anyone else to secure one's success, one is a fool. You are what you are dependent upon the choices you made yourself.

While I agree with most of your post, I have to call BS on others. If you are questioning or trying to give me advice on my trials or tribulations then you just made it your issue to deal with since you are the one that decided to stick your nose into it. Following that, if you feel my trials and tribulations are basically the same as yours then the OP has you pegged.

Open your eyes and your mind. I said that your business is your business and my business is my business. It is not my place or desire to advise you nor to either help you or hinder you. You are responsible for you and I am responsible for me. Is that hard for you to comprehend? The problem is that you Blacks tend to want whites to take interest in your affairs.

Your analysis of the issue is way off track. Whites act as if they were appointed the position of dictating to Blacks what they should and should not do. I have maintained you simply need to get out of the way with your insecurities and racism. I dont know a Black person alive that is concerned with what whites think about Black problems. They are annoyed you wont mind your business.

Amen

Really? Then why all the posts concerning the plight or imagined plight of the Blacks on this forum? Why must I get out of the way for you to succeed? More excuses. If you were going to succeed, you would do so in spite of me. The other races have done so, why can't you Blacks?

Looking for solutions is more productive than looking for problems, and solutions usually come from within.
I'd have to disagree with that. Solutions hardly ever come from within. They are always the result of some outside knowledge or prompting. Basically you do what you know. You dont magically know to apply for a grant to help pay for college unless someone tells you that this grant exists.. Thats why viscous cycles exist.

Still depending on someone else even to inform you that grants are available. You lack even the initiative to look for yourself. Sad.

True, but even if people answered it differently based on their interpretation the majority of white people all interpreted the same as "blacks are paid the same as whites" and other questions.

People are usually paid by companies and corporations according to their value to the company or corporation.

Really? Then why all the posts concerning the plight or imagined plight of the Blacks on this forum?

What does that have to do with whites pretending to have the answers to problems they dont even know exist?

People are usually paid by companies and corporations according to their value to the company or corporation.

Usually yes...but that would mean that across the board blacks are less skillful than whites, women are less skillful as men and the Chinese have no skills at all.

Oh and teachers dont have skills because they are paid like shit....and Police officers arent paid enough because they lack skills.

Orrrrr maybe, companies use that as an excuse to pocket more money because money has value

Really? Then why all the posts concerning the plight or imagined plight of the Blacks on this forum?

What does that have to do with whites pretending to have the answers to problems they dont even know exist?

I already addressed that Dumb-Dumb. Go back and read your thread. I said they were no longer listening to the whining of the Blacks.

Really? Then why all the posts concerning the plight or imagined plight of the Blacks on this forum? Why must I get out of the way for you to succeed? More excuses. If you were going to succeed, you would do so in spite of me. The other races have done so, why can't you Blacks?
Really. What threads are you talking about? I've never seen a thread from a Black person asking for white peoples help.

Why must you get out of the way? Thats a pretty dumb question unless you think I am specifically talking about you. I'm referring to the reality that whites own the resources and the systems that govern them which makes it inherently racist. What other races have succeeded that has the history of racism and slavery that Blacks due in this country? In spite of everything Blacks have actually succeeded more than other races.

The one and only message the democrats offer the nation is racism.

We get it, democrats hate white people. Hating others based on the color of their skin defines what it means to be a democrat.

Always has.

Still depending on someone else even to inform you that grants are available. You lack even the initiative to look for yourself. Sad.
You dont lack initiative if you dont look for something you are unaware even exists. Exactly how stupid are you?

Usually yes...but that would mean that across the board blacks are less skillful than whites, women are less skillful as men and the Chinese have no skills at all.

Oh and teachers dont have skills because they are paid like shit....and Police officers arent paid enough because they lack skills.

Orrrrr maybe, companies use that as an excuse to pocket more money because money has value

Not one of my problems. I pay all my master electricians the same rate of pay and my journeymen electricians the same rate of pay. I pay my office receptionist a much lower rate of pay. It has to do with skill levels, not with gender, race, or religion. The only other determination is length of employment with my corporation.

You dont lack initiative if you dont look for something you are unaware even exists. Exactly how stupid are you?

I have discovered many things on the internet I was unawares of. Another one of your excuses.

Not one of my problems. I pay all my master electricians the same rate of pay and my journeymen electricians the same rate of pay. I pay my office receptionist a much lower rate of pay. It has to do with skill levels, not with gender, race, or religion. The only other determination is length of employment with my corporation.

Yes but that is with your corporation. Studies show that isnt the case across the board.

Forum List

Back