What is TrumpCare, please someone explain it to me.

No he promised better healthcare and cheaper.

What he should have promised was to get the Government out of healthcare completely.

Leave it to the insurance companies, its just as bad with him, we need a Democrat back in to fix Health Ins.

Listen everyone, if you do not want healthcare vote Republican, if you want healthcare vote Democratic.

Leave it to the insurance companies, its just as bad with him, we need a Democrat back in to fix Health Ins.

Listen everyone, if you do not want healthcare vote Republican, if you want healthcare vote Democratic.

I need a Democrat in power like I need a bullet hole in my head, thank you very much.

I don’t want Government healthcare. Not now. Not later. Never.

I need a Democrat in power like I need a bullet hole in my head, thank you very much.

At least, not until you need it.

Yep, prolly the kind of dude with no insurance who one day shows up in ER expecting a free kidney transplant or heart bypass.

Not at all. I’ve already informed Medicare that I will not be taking my benefit at age 65 (or ever). If/when I can no longer care for myself, I get a bullet in the head. No muss, no fuss.

There's a good fella. Your ability to foretell the future is enviable. Idle curiosity - what if a stroke paralyzes your trigger finger? Got a friend standing by to assassinate you?

Yep, prolly the kind of dude with no insurance who one day shows up in ER expecting a free kidney transplant or heart bypass.

I don’t go to hospitals. Too many suck people there. I do have very god insurance through my employer.

Last edited:
There's a good fella. Your ability to foretell the future is enviable. Idle curiosity - what if a stroke paralyzes your trigger finger? Got a friend standing by to assassinate you?

Yes. I also have a DNR and a living will that prohibits any firm of mechanical apparatus to keep me alive.

I don’t go to hospitals. Too many suck people there. I do have very god insurance through my employer.

Well, when you need that kidney transplant or heart bypass - I'm certain that the surgeon will be happy to bring his equipment and staff to your home or workplace. :rolleyes-41:

Well, when you need that kidney transplant or heart bypass - I'm certain that the surgeon will be happy to bring his equipment and staff to your home or workplace. :rolleyes-41:

Not an issue. I won’t have those types of procedures done. Hell, I won’t even do the colonoscopy my PCP wants me to have.

Not an issue. I won’t have those types of procedures done. Hell, I won’t even do the colonoscopy my PCP wants me to have.

Well that's cool if you don't believe in preventative care I suppose.
But one day you'll get really sick and decide that you'd rather go to the hospital than die.
Not sure of your age but if you are indeed a "Crotchety Old Man" you're not far off from age 65 at which time I'll bet you're first in line for Medicare.
Even though you claim to want government out of health care. ;-)

Well that's cool if you don't believe in preventative care I suppose.
But one day you'll get really sick and decide that you'd rather go to the hospital than die.
Not sure of your age but if you are indeed a "Crotchety Old Man" you're not far off from age 65 at which time I'll bet you're first in line for Medicare.
Even though you claim to want government out of health care. ;-)

I find no need for Excessive care, preventative or otherwise.

I have no fear of death. I don’t invite it, but I don’t fear it either.

As for my view of Government programs... the first things we did after my wife and I got married 4 years ago was to get her OFF of SSDI, Medicare and Medicaid

No offense or anything, but I don't believe you

That’s fine. I couldn’t care any less about your opinion or approval anyway.

A neighbor of mine is a RWNJ of the highest order. He is retired and also claimed not to be on either SS or Medicare. Took him to the doctor once last year and first thing he did was whip out his Medicare card.

So I've learned to be suspicious of such claims ;-)

A neighbor of mine is a RWNJ of the highest order. He is retired and also claimed not to be on either SS or Medicare. Took him to the doctor once last year and first thing he did was whip out his Medicare card.

So I've learned to be suspicious of such claims ;-)

The difference between being a Republican and a Conservative.... we Conservatives Walk the Walk. Republicans just Talk the Talk.

Forum List

Back