What is this women wanting equal pay to a man who is doing the same job bullshit?????

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
First of all, how the fuck would she know what the guy is making who is doing the same job? is he going to tell her what is salary is? I wish a bitch would ask me what my salary is on the job because I would chew her ass out and have her in TEARS

It's none of anyone's business at my job what the fuck I make, man or women. This equal pay bullshit sent me straight to the toilet

How'd that date go, big guy?

Bitch wanted to reschedule so I deleted her number
Why do you think she wanted to reschedule?

Who knows, claimed she was tired

But if I talk to someone 3 times on the phone and we agree on a day to meet and you want to reschedule, It;s no way I have the desire to meet face to face after that

Unless she is willing to come to my apartment or treat me to dinner

But if I talk to someone 3 times on the phone and we agree on a day to meet and you want to reschedule, It;s no way I have the desire to meet face to face after that

Fuck her.

Fuck her.

And the bitch already said she has a spa treatment next sunday and only available to meet on sundays and thursdays so that right there let me know we wasn't going to see each other in April LOL

First of all, how the fuck would she know what the guy is making who is doing the same job? is he going to tell her what is salary is? I wish a bitch would ask me what my salary is on the job because I would chew her ass out and have her in TEARS

It's none of anyone's business at my job what the fuck I make, man or women. This equal pay bullshit sent me straight to the toilet
So many bitches, so little time.

Fuck her.

And the bitch already said she has a spa treatment next sunday and only available to meet on sundays and thursdays so that right there let me know we wasn't going to see each other in April LOL
or in 2016..

So many bitches, so little time.
He be gettin' da bitches, but not da hos...

Forum List

Back