What is this guy getting wrong?

Hellokitty

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2009
What's this guy getting wrong? I know nothing about war stuff, so my views are based on others input. With that explained I've read/watched several view points all explaining Ukraine will be defeated by Russia. I have yet to read/watch a detailed explanation of how Ukraine is winning or can defeat Russia. If anyone has some please post so I can learn more.

Those topics are: 1. The basics of abductive reasoning. 2. The situation in Kharkov, Ukraine. 3. The Russian attack in Western Ukraine. 4. The current state of the Zelensky regime. 5. Saudi Arabia begins to de-dollarize, which is an existential crisis for the United States.

What's this guy getting wrong? I know nothing about war stuff, so my views are based on others input. With that explained I've read/watched several view points all explaining Ukraine will be defeated by Russia. I have yet to read/watch a detailed explanation of how Ukraine is winning or can defeat Russia. If anyone has some please post so I can learn more.

Those topics are: 1. The basics of abductive reasoning. 2. The situation in Kharkov, Ukraine. 3. The Russian attack in Western Ukraine. 4. The current state of the Zelensky regime. 5. Saudi Arabia begins to de-dollarize, which is an existential crisis for the United States.

I can only say that neither side is winning, and so you have to interpret that. Consider it as a war with certain rules that are mutually agreed upon and how those rules need to be discarded to allow either side a victory.

And most of all understand that it's America's war, using a proxy combatant against Russia.

Neither side will mistake who the enemy really is! They both know very well where to send their nuclear weapons to have the greatest effect.

Your guesses are as good as mine.

If you listen to reports from western press the only causalities are Ukrainian women and children and scores upon scores of dead Russians.....There is zero reliable reporting on the current state of the Ukrainian .mil or .gov and any reports that it's a giant cluster-fuck are discounted as "Mah Russin Trolls". It's gone well beyond the "Fog of War" to intentional propaganda so sit tight.

I figure it will still be a few weeks yet before the situation is really known and that will come with the fall of Kiev. Once it falls hopefully the veil of disinformation will lift some as the fighting dies down, the west loses interest, and the refugees start returning to pick up the pieces.

Forum List

Back