What is this ass kissing bullshit that's on tv?

They're only doing in person what this board does everyday. Everything is a win, Everything is awesome and if you disagree you're a commie...err, I meant you are with the terrorist....uhhh, I meant hate Trump and don't want America to be great. That's the new one
Your candor is so inspirational. I may disagree with everything you said, but the way you said has instilled in me a desire to achieve greatness and for that, I thank you.

You sir, are the wind under my wings.

Donald Trump just held the weirdest Cabinet meeting ever - CNNPolitics.com

Just sounds like something out of North Korea, not here in the US. What an ass kissing session.

How many times do I have to say that the whole Republican Party has morphed into a cult? I realize the cultists won't admit it but those who choose not to drink the Kool Aid need to remember what we are dealing with:
a large group of mentally ill people, led by a self aggrandizing, narcissistic sociopath.
Posts like yours are hilarious. Obama had similar support from the left so sit on it & spin faggot
OK, link us to where this sort of thing happened in a cabinet meeting during either of President Obama's two terms.

He cant thats why he used the word "similar" because its not the same he can only point to things that he believes is the same but clearly not

They're only doing in person what this board does everyday. Everything is a win, Everything is awesome and if you disagree you're a commie...err, I meant you are with the terrorist....uhhh, I meant hate Trump and don't want America to be great. That's the new one
It reminds me of the countless THANK YOU OBAMA threads from the past.

No it doesn't you just needed to throw in anything to make it seem reasonable. If I said beavers like wood you'd say that reminds you of when mosquitoes liked it too in the name of "fairness".

Like a roundtable of brown nosers is the same as internet threads
I created this thread calling out the bullshit you stupidfuck. If I wanted to marginalize it why the fuck would I creat the thread to begin with.
You just can't admit your side does the same shit & are just as dumb for doing it.
Yes, you had the OP, but you then did the 'Conservative' But Obama! thing. This is about the present President, and his mental state presents a clear and present danger to our nation.
I didn't do the "but Obama thing lol.

I did the "and you" thing. It's not a diversion but rather an addition of more sycophants. It does not detract from the stupidity of the people who defend this nonsense but rather just ensures the hypocrites are called out as well.

Honesty is the key part to this so I'm not sure if you're ready for that level of discussion.

A diversion with an explanation that tries to pretend its not a diversion :2up:

It reminds me of the countless THANK YOU OBAMA threads from the past.

No it doesn't you just needed to throw in anything to make it seem reasonable. If I said beavers like wood you'd say that reminds you of when mosquitoes liked it too in the name of "fairness".

I created this thread calling out the bullshit you stupidfuck. If I wanted to marginalize it why the fuck would I creat the thread to begin with.
You just can't admit your side does the same shit & are just as dumb for doing it.
Yes, you had the OP, but you then did the 'Conservative' But Obama! thing. This is about the present President, and his mental state presents a clear and present danger to our nation.

I did the "and you" thing. It's not a diversion but rather an addition of more sycophants. It does not detract from the stupidity of the people who defend this nonsense but rather just ensures the hypocrites are called out as well.

Honesty is the key part to this so I'm not sure if you're ready for that level of discussion.

:blahblah:

:blahblah:

Concession noted bro :beer:

Forum List

Back