What is the worst thing the fbi did at Mar a Lago?

What I love about Republicans is they wanted to arrest a Nancy Pelosi for tearing up a Trump Speech…..Destroying Public Records!
She did that in front of all America and all the world

So, unlike the MAL raid, there is NO question about it...

so there's that little (to you ) unimportant piece of information..

The affidavit (which we haven't seen) was bullshit; the warrant was bullshit; the search was bullshit; the seizure was bullshit. But the agents themselves were probably following what they perceived to be valid orders from above.

Even so, a quick reading of the Fourth Amendment alongside that warrant reveals what is stated in the previous paragraph.

But seeing the affidavit will be enlightening. Many of "us" want to see exactly what crime was suspected, and whether the warrant was over-broad considering.

When Trump is back in office he will take a figurative "vacuum cleaner" to the "top floors" at FBI and DoJ. And none too soon.

Garland has already lied when he said the warrant was narrowly focused... the people who lie are the guilty people.... every time....
Garland is a corrupt far left crackpot.
He has a vendetta against President Trump.
He has a cultural bias against Republican Voters.
He is abusing his power.
Trump should sue them for his 4th Amendment Rights, and he would probably win.
An AG should understand the constitution.
Both Obama and Hillary also abused their power when they used the FBI as their political weapons against President Trump.
The FBI is supposed be protecting the public, and not be the banana republic secret police force for the corrupt Democrat Party.
The irony is that the Democrats have been accusing Trump of destroying our "democracy" when they are the ones actually doing it.

What is the worst thing the fbi did at Mar a Lago?

This story tends to overwhelm my poor, not-so-young-anymore mind.. There is so much there that seems WRONG

For one, the warrant was so general as to basically say: Take a fine tooth comb over the whole damn property! I don't think the warrant is valid but whatever

Then there is the fact they went through Melania's clothing! I think we can safely assume that was not supposed to be done, was not written up in the bogus warrant

Then there is the fact that (according to my best info) none of Trump's lawyers was allowed inside, which I think is the worst of the worst about this whole thing..

Didn't Trump say the fbi planted evidence? And it hardly matters whether that is true or not because they COULD have --and who would be the wiser since... see above
Worst thing they did? I heard they left the seat up in one bathroom and not all the paper went down in another, but that could have been Donny.

The affidavit (which we haven't seen) was bullshit; the warrant was bullshit; the search was bullshit; the seizure was bullshit. But the agents themselves were probably following what they perceived to be valid orders from above.

Even so, a quick reading of the Fourth Amendment alongside that warrant reveals what is stated in the previous paragraph.

But seeing the affidavit will be enlightening. Many of "us" want to see exactly what crime was suspected, and whether the warrant was over-broad considering.

When Trump is back in office he will take a figurative "vacuum cleaner" to the "top floors" at FBI and DoJ. And none too soon.
It delivered what it said it would deliver

What was Bullshit about it?

i certainly hope so.

He should have done so last time and maybe he realizes that? I don't know... I'm just tired and fed up with nothing ever really changing for hte better in this once-great (presumablY) country

Forum List

Back