What is the Trump AZ Rally about?

Does Trump ever go anywhere he didn't win easily ?

Running into confederate territory right after what happened in VA ? For shame .

So...

It's a chance for Trump's massive ego to be stroked as well as a chance to further divide the nation. Us versus them, Trump acolytes versus sensible Americans. Nazis versus Communists.
--------------------------------------------------------------- yeah , yes Sir , if YOU are a lefty or even just a dem , he11 , i don't want to get along with you NKing !!
At that singular thing, he is succeeding.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- GOOD Nosmo !!
But I want to get along with you, pismoe. Why? Because that's the only way things ever get done.

Hard core partisans who refuse to compromise,are always left behind and suffer perpetual heartbreak and frustration. Wasteful, shameful and certainly not American.

Running into confederate territory right after what happened in VA ? For shame
I love you left wing nutters, you are all helping me get my country back, one dumb move after another one dumb thought after another you are waking up millions of Americans. Please don't stop with identity politics.....it's a win for us every time!

I love you left wing nutters, you are all helping me get my country back, one dumb move after another one dumb thought after another you are waking up millions of Americans. Please don't stop with identity politics.....it's a win for us every time!

Whatever . Trump is sabotaging the GOP . The good people of America won't stay home the next election.

Whatever . Trump is sabotaging the GOP . The good people of America won't stay home the next election
The 2016 election was record breaking for it's number of voters. If you think we don't outnumber you, you are greatly mistaken. So keep up the nutty stuff, it works for us big time!

Whatever . Trump is sabotaging the GOP . The good people of America won't stay home the next election
The 2016 election was record breaking for it's number of voters. If you think we don't outnumber you, you are greatly mistaken. So keep up the nutty stuff, it works for us big time!

More people voted for Hillary than for Donald . And that's with a bunch of Dems staying home.

Whatever . Trump is sabotaging the GOP . The good people of America won't stay home the next election.
Good people of America wouldn't stay home for a Presidential election

So...

It's a chance for Trump's massive ego to be stroked as well as a chance to further divide the nation. Us versus them, Trump acolytes versus sensible Americans. Nazis versus Communists.
--------------------------------------------------------------- yeah , yes Sir , if YOU are a lefty or even just a dem , he11 , i don't want to get along with you NKing !!
At that singular thing, he is succeeding.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- GOOD Nosmo !!
But I want to get along with you, pismoe. Why? Because that's the only way things ever get done.

Hard core partisans who refuse to compromise,are always left behind and suffer perpetual heartbreak and frustration. Wasteful, shameful and certainly not American.
----------------------------------------------------------------- things are pretty cool . i really don't want anything done as i do not see anything that really NEEDS to be done . Sure , rebuild the USA military . Sure deport immigrants that can be deported . Sure relax or remake gun laws that respect gun RIGHTS . Sure , fight and kill foreign enemies and stop importing them into the USA as immigrants . But other than those things and a few other things i don't see all that much that needs to be done in the USA Nosmo .

Forum List

Back