What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

S. E. Cupp on a CNN station.

PredFan

Platinum Member
Reaction score
The pretend conservative S.E. Cupp has a show on Headline News. It is ironically called "Unfiltered"!

Lol, who here is dumb enough to think that CNN is going to give her a show without a guarantee that she will follow the narrative?

I'm watching it now and that's exactly what she is doing.

Liberals using a pseudo-conservative to claim that conservatives are abandoning Trump in 5....4....3....2....

washamericom

Gold Member
Reaction score
The pretend conservative S.E. Cupp has a show on Headline News. It is ironically called "Unfiltered"!

Lol, who here is dumb enough to think that CNN is going to give her a show without a guarantee that she will follow the narrative?

Liberals using a pseudo-conservative to claim that conservatives are abandoning Trump in 5....4....3....2....
the people who watch cnn are dumb enough.

OP
PredFan

PredFan

Platinum Member
Reaction score
She has a panel consisting of a democrat politician, the editor of the Daily Beast, a left wing talk show host, and some poor guy who I think is a republican but isn't being allowed to talk.

OP
PredFan

PredFan

Platinum Member
Reaction score

I was innocently watching Forensic Files, then she came on. It isn't on any more.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Anna Cabrera anyone? The so-called GOP strategist for the Jeb Bush campaign with a mega case of Trump hate. She is being fully exploited by CNN.

washamericom

Gold Member
Reaction score

I was innocently watching Forensic Files, then she came on. It isn't on any more.
she's super hot, the glasses....

Rustic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
CNN is so far up their own ass... they are only able to listen to their own opinions

OP
PredFan

PredFan

Platinum Member
Reaction score

she's super hot, the glasses....

I might let her eat my ass out, I won't likely bleach it first though.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List