S. E. Cupp on a CNN station.

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
The pretend conservative S.E. Cupp has a show on Headline News. It is ironically called "Unfiltered"!

Lol, who here is dumb enough to think that CNN is going to give her a show without a guarantee that she will follow the narrative?

I'm watching it now and that's exactly what she is doing.

Liberals using a pseudo-conservative to claim that conservatives are abandoning Trump in 5....4....3....2....

The pretend conservative S.E. Cupp has a show on Headline News. It is ironically called "Unfiltered"!

Lol, who here is dumb enough to think that CNN is going to give her a show without a guarantee that she will follow the narrative?

Liberals using a pseudo-conservative to claim that conservatives are abandoning Trump in 5....4....3....2....
the people who watch cnn are dumb enough.

She has a panel consisting of a democrat politician, the editor of the Daily Beast, a left wing talk show host, and some poor guy who I think is a republican but isn't being allowed to talk.

I was innocently watching Forensic Files, then she came on. It isn't on any more.

Anna Cabrera anyone? The so-called GOP strategist for the Jeb Bush campaign with a mega case of Trump hate. She is being fully exploited by CNN.

I was innocently watching Forensic Files, then she came on. It isn't on any more.
she's super hot, the glasses....

CNN is so far up their own ass... they are only able to listen to their own opinions

she's super hot, the glasses....

I might let her eat my ass out, I won't likely bleach it first though.

Forum List

Back